Twenty-Five

Built By

Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong walked inside a cafe with Kibum and Jonghyun running ahead of them. Myungsoo and Sungjong was talking their jobs while Sungyeol was playing tag with the kids. It seemed a little weird that a grown man was running around with two children inside a coffee shop, but he was anyway. Myungsoo and Sungjong seemed not to care, just cause they were used to it. There was no stopping Lee Sungyeol from being Lee Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol, take the kids to a table and sit quietly,” Myungsoo ordered his friend. “Sungjong and I will get the drinks.”

“Remember, I WANT AN AMERICANO!” Sungyeol screeched, causing Myungsoo to roll his eyes. He looked around and noticed how full the shop actually was.

“Sungyeol, lower your voice,” Myungsoo said before walking up to the counter.

A young high school kid was running the register, while two equally as young kids were working the coffee machines. A blonde kid was walking around with a clipboard, talking with a middle aged woman. Myungsoo looked around again and noticed most of the crowd were high schoolers and university kids. It was just about time that classes were released, so it made since that so many young people were around. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong with a frown.

“Does any adults run this place?” Myungsoo asked his friend.

“Polaris Coffee Shop is ran by the Park family. The mother and father is always gone, so usually the son is running it,” Sungjong said, pointing at the blonde kid. “His friends are the ones who help him run the shop. There's six employees including him. It looks like two of theem are out today or they're on break.”

“Are they all high schoolers?” Myungsoo asked, frowning.

“No, only 3 are. The other 3 are university students,” Sungjong replied. “They're good kids. I've been going here forever.”

“Yeah, cause it's like right around the corner from your house,” Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. “Alright, let's order our drinks.”

“Okay,” Sungjong said, stepping up to the counter and smiling at the cashier. “Hello, Minhyuk-sshi. How are you today?”

“Sungjong hyung,” the cashier said with a smile, bowing to the boy. “I'm good, how are you?”

“I'm great! Just bringing in a few friends today,” he said, gesturing towards Myungsoo. “Um, can we order two mini Vanilla Bean Frappes, an Americano, one Caramel Machiatto and... I don't know what Myungsoo wants.”

“I'll also take an Americano,” Myungsoo told the boy, causing the kid to nod and type everything into the register.

“Alright, that will be 13,000 Won,” the boy said, looking back up at Sungjong when he was done.

“Here,” Myungsoo said, handing him his credit card. He seemed to have an edge to his tone.

“Yah, hyung,” Sungjong said, frowning at Myungsoo. “What's wrong? You're being a little rude.”

“Sorry,” Myungsoo said with a deep sigh. “I had to do the second part of the photoshoot with the BTS boys. I'm tired.”

“I understand,” Sungjong said, before looking at Minhyuk. “I'm sorry, Minhyuk-sshi. My friend didn't mean to shove that into your face. Please understand.”

“It's okay,” Minhyuk said. “Did you say the BTS boys? Like the band, BTS?”

“Yeah, Myungsoo hyung is their photographer,” Sungjong said, nodding his head. “Why do you ask?”

“Park Jimin is my cousin,” the boy said with a smile, causing Sungjong to drop his jaw in surprise.

“Is he really?” Sungjong asked. “How come everyone I know knows them but I don't.”

“It's okay, Sungjong,” Myungsoo said, patting his back as Minhyuk handed back their card. “Thanks kid.”

“You're welcome,” Minhyuk said, moving onto the next customer.

Sungjong and Myungsoo moved to the side, waiting for the two boys behind the counter to finish their drinks. Once they had all drinks in their hands, they made their way to their table. They found Sungyeol talking with the blonde kid. Myungsoo frowned and set his drinks down onto the table before crossing his arms and staring at his friend. He could tell the blonde kid seemed a little irritated.

“Sungyeol, what did you do this time?” Myungsoo asked with raised eyebrows.

“He told me I had to quiet down and stop running around,” Sungyeol said, pointing at the boy. “I told him I would only listen to his manager if it was a problem, and he said that he is the manager. I don't believe him! There's no way he can be the manager! He's little! Even smaller than Dongwoo hyung!”

“He's the boss's son, Sungyeol,” Myungsoo said with a groan, forcing the boy to sit down at the table where Jonghyun and Kibum were watching curiously. “You'll get us kicked down. Now just don't talk and stay seated at the table.”

“I'm sorry,” Sungjong said, bowing to the boy. “Please forgive my friend. He doesn't understand the concept of sanity.”

“It's okay, Sungjong hyung,” the boy said, before starting to walk away. “Just please keep him under control.”

“I will,” Sungjong replied before he and Myungsoo glared at the older boy. “You need to behave, hyung. Even the children are more behaved than you right now and that's saying something!”

“Coffee!” Sungyeol suddenly cried, immediately changing the topic. “For me?”

“You're something else,” Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. He handed out everyone's coffee and leaned back in his seat.

“So why do we have Jonghyun and Kibum with us?” Sungyeol asked, watching as the two brothers started a sword fight with their straws.

“Cause I'm babysitting them,” Sungjong said, also watching the boys. “Yah! Jonghyun! Kibum! Put the straw IN your drink and drink it!”

“Like this?” Jonghyun asked, shoving the straw into the drink without taking off the wrapper.

“No,” Sungjong said with a deep sigh, taking the drink from him and taking out the straw. He took off the wrapper and placed the straw back into the drink. “Like this.”

“Am I doing it okay?” Kibum asked, doing exactly like Sungjong did.

“Yes, Kibum,” Sungjong replied, giving Jonghyun his drink back.

“Hyung! I can do it better than you!” Kibum cried, clapping his hands happily.

“No, no you can't,” Jonghyun said, shaking his head.

“I can too!” Kibum said, sticking his tongue out and laughing.

“No arguing you two,” Sungjong said, before turning back on his friends.

“Isn't Woohyun supposed to babysit them?” Sungyeol asked.

“He's busy today,” Myungsoo replied. “He had a meeting with the CEO today. He'll find out whether he'll be BTS's manager or not.”

“I still don't understand how Woohyun will be able to handle those boys from everything you told me,” Sungjong said, staring at the two kids once again. They were quietly drinking their drinks, which was very unusual.

“So why did you get stuck with the kids?” Myungsoo asked, looking at his younger friend.

“They're my girlfriend's kids,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders. “I'm more than happy to take care of them. Plus Sunggyu is at work and Dongwoo is with them at the dance studio. I don't think she would much trust Sungyeol alone with them.”

“This is true,” Myungsoo said with a laugh. “And she would probably choose you over me anyway cause you're her boyfriend. That makes sense.”

“Yeah-”

“It's Mr. Lee!” a voice shouted, causing the group to look up and find a little boy running towards them. “Hi Mr. Lee! How are you!”

“Oh, Onew,” Sungjong said with a smile, waving at his student.

“ONEW?!” Jonghyun shouted, looking up from his drink and spotting his best friend. “ONEW?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

“JONGHYUN?!” the small boy shouted, grinning widely as Jonghyun climbed out of his seat and crawled under his table to get to his friend. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MR. LEE?!”

“Jonghyun, keep your voice down!”

“Jinki! No screaming!”

Sungjong and the mother said at the same time. The two ignored them as they hugged eachother, jumping in circles and laughing. The mother sighed and turned to the people still sitting, bowing deeply to them. Kibum was glaring over at the two, throwing away his drink and crossing his arms with a pout. He was mad that his brother ditched him.

“It's funny running into you here, Mr. Lee,” the mother said with a smile. “Why do you have Jonghyun?”

“I'm babysitting him for Hyunsoo,” Sungjong replied, frowning at Kibum's drink, which was now spilled all over the table. “Yah, Kibum, what was that for?”

“I want to see Wooie,” the boy grumbled with a pout.

“It's always about Woohyun,” Sungjong said with a deep sigh. “We'll go visit him later, okay? He's in an important meeting. We're all having dinner and his and Sunggyu's house tonight anyway.”

“So you know Hyunsoo? Outside of school, I mean?” the mother asked, causing Sungjong to look up at her again.

“We talked when we were in college, then we were reunited at the school,” Sungjong told her. “Hyunsoo and I are dating, actually.”

“Are you really?” the mother asked in surprise.

“Guys, the boys are on the run,” Myungsoo said, pointing at the two boys who were now almost to the front counter.

“Yah! Why aren't you stopping them hyung?” Sungjong asked, jumping up and running towards the two boys. They had somehow succeeded in getting behind the counter.

“Kids are back here!” one of the young boys behind the counter shouted, causing the blonde hair kid to come running out from the back room.

“I'm so sorry guys!” Sungjong shouted, bowing repeatedly. “Yah! Kim Jonghyun, you get back here!”

“Can I have milk?” Jonghyun asked one of the baristas.

“No you can not,” Sungjong answered for them. “Get out here, now.”

The two barista's grabbed the two kids and dragged them out from behind the counter. Sungjong then grabbed both of their wrists, apologizing once again. He then looked up and found Sungyeol chasing Kibum as he ran out of the store. Sungjong sighed and brought Onew back up to his mother. Myungsoo was now standing up as well.

“We better go and get these two out of here. I swear, they don't know how to behave in these places!” Sungjong cried with a groan. “Let's go help Sungyeol, hyung.”

“I think he's got it,” Myungsoo said in amusement, watching as Sungyeol picked up the boy and carried him upside down. Kibum was laughing.

“That kid's not your child,” the woman said, frowning at the two outside. “I wouldn't allow your friend to carry him like that.”

“Sungyeol always carries him like that,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders. “He's known the kid his whole life. He's Hyunsoo's cousin. He has more say than I do. Hyunsoo doesn't have a problem with it. And it's harmless, look. He's now carrying him normally.”

Sure enough, Kibum was now upright with his arms around Sungyeol's neck. They were both walking inside again and Kibum was laughing loudly, shouting 'Again again again!' Myungsoo and Sungjong said bye to the woman before walking over to Sungyeol, Jonghyun being dragged by Sungjong's wrist. Jonghyun kept looking back at Onew with a big frown on his face. Onew seemed just as upset that his friend was leaving.

“Let's go,” Sungjong said to Sungyeol and Kibum as they passed them. “I'd rather not mix my work life with my personal life.”

“I can agree with you there,” Myungsoo said, taking lead of the boys. “But even with that being said, we need to stop by my studio. I have to pick some things up.”

The other two nodded and they made their way towards Myungsoo's studio. Jonghyun was finally done complaining and running ahead of everyone with his arms outspread. Sungyeol put down Kibum, who joined Jonghyun in the front. Myungsoo had to keep shouting orders at them when they had to turn. Finally they did make it to Myungsoo's studio without any real problems.

“WOOIE!” the voice of Kibum shouted, causing the three boys to exchange surprised looks. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong made their way inside and found the two boys attacking Woohyun, who was in the middle of talking to one of BTS's managers.

“Why are you guys here?” Woohyun asked them, before looking up at Myungsoo and the others. “Oh, hey guys.”

“I could ask you the same thing,” Myungsoo said, looking at Woohyun and the manager and then spotting the three BTS maknaes, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung, on the other side of the room. “What's going on.”

“Well, I'm supposed to train Woohyun as the new manager,” the other manager said, shrugging his shoulders. “So he's to follow me around. These three left something here, so we came to pick it up. Woohyun here just let us in.”

“Woohyun, you can't just let yourself into my place of work without asking me first,” Myungsoo said with a sigh, frowning at his friend. “I don't give you guys access to my studio for that reason.”

“Sungyeol and Sungjong do it all the time,” Woohyun said, pointing at their two friends. “Sungyeol said I can just go in, so I did.”

“Whatever,” Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. “Did you guys find what you needed?”

“I have it!” a voice shouted as Taehyung ran over to them with a big goofy smile. “I left my bag here! It had Jimin's and Jungkook's phones in them.”

“I'm never trusting you with my phone again,” Jimin said with a pout, also walking over to them.

“Hyung, you're the one who left your bag on the bus when we were in the Netherlands!” Jungkook said, causing Taehyung to break out laughing and Jimin to pout even more.

“Are you ever going to let that go?” Jimin asked, causing the other two to shake their heads and continue to laugh.

“Sungyeol's done worse,” Woohyun said, pointing at his tall friend. “He got us kicked out of a museum!”

“Hyung!” Sungyeol whined, glaring at the older friend. “That's so mean.”

“But it's true,” Myungsoo said, clapping Sungyeol on the back. “You did get us kicked out.”

“Alright, we better go,” Woohyun said, laughing. “It was nice seeing you guys. See you at my house tonight.”

“Bye Woohyun!” the three cried, holding the two children back as he left with the BTS members and the manager.

“So he go the job,” Sungjong said with a smile as soon as they were gone. “I'm proud.”


A/N Aaaand I'm back!!!! On Sungyeollie's birthday none the less!!! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! Polaris Coffee Shop, that's a glimpse into my new ASTRO story, Welcome to My Coffee Shop! Rocky and Jin Jin were there plus the two baristas, that was Moonbin and Eunwoo. Anyway,thanks for reading guys! And happy birthday Sungyeol!! :D