Seven (YaDong)

Built By

Written by catch_me

Chapter Seven

"Confess," Dongwoo said as he and Hoya walked towards their car in the arcade parking lot, "How many times have you been here?"

"What are you talking about?" Hoya asked as he had a handful of stuffed animals that he had gotten with the tickets he won.

"You won almost all of the games we played together!" Dongwoo exclaimed, "You even beat a ton of high school students. How many stuffed animals do you have?"

Hoya counted his stuffed animals, "Only twelve, why? Do you want one?"

"I'm good with the stuffed animal I have," Dongwoo said as he hugged a gigantic green dinosaur to his chest, "I had to win a lot of games in order to get this. And I won the lazer maze."

"I know," Hoya said, "I let you win the lazer maze."

"Well in that case I let you win dance dance revolution," Dongwoo said as he smiled towards Hoya.

"Of course you did," Hoya said as he laughed.

"I can't believe they kicked us out like that," Dongwoo said, "Just when it was getting fun."

"Well, it was closing time," Hoya said, "It's eleven-thirty right now I believe. They let us play an extra thirty minutes before kicking us out."

"They need longer hours then," Dongwoo said jokingly, "Who do they think they are? Closing at eleven."

"I know," Hoya said as he laughed again.

"What do you want to do now?" Dongwoo asked as they reached his car.

"Uhm, I'm not sure," Hoya said, "I was thinking of just going home and getting some rest."

"Come on!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he unlocked the car, and opened the door for Hoya, whose arms were full of stuffed animals, "The night is young!"

"Okay, then what do you want to do right now?" Hoya asked as he got in the car and Dongwoo went to his side and opened the driver's door.

"I don't know," Dongwoo said as he laughed and got in the car.

"Well, we could uh... go to the club or something," Hoya said, "And dance."

"Of course," Dongwoo said as he started the car, "You love to dance."

"Don't you?" Hoya asked as he smiled towards Dongwoo.

Dongwoo shrugged, "Yeah, I guess."

"You guess?" Hoya asked, "I've seen you dance. I think you're really good at it."

"Well, thank you very much," Dongwoo said as he laughed and backed out of the parking space he was in. "By the way, why did you buy so many stuffed animals with your tickets when you could've gotten something awesome. Like that IPod?"

"I'll give the toys to Kibum and Jonghyun. Why did you get a stuffed animal?"

"This dinosaur is awesome," Dongwoo said as he motioned towards it.

"It is pretty awesome," Hoya said as he smiled towards Dongwoo, "You're pretty awesome, too."

"I know I am," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "I guess you are, also."

"You guess?" Hoya asked as he laughed, "Well, that's better than nothing."

"Of course," Dongwoo said, "So to the club we go?"

"Yep," Hoya said, "Although I have to say, I haven't been clubbing in a while."

"No worries, neither have I," Dongwoo said.

"When was the last time you went?" Hoya asked, studying Dongwoo.

"Last week," Dongwoo said as he smiled towards Hoya.

"That's recent!" Hoya exclaimed.

"I guess it is," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "But it's not like my buddy Kiseop. He goes like, everyday."

"Woah, that's a lot," Hoya said, "So, Dongwoo, which club are you taking me to?"

"I guess you're going to have to wait and find out," Dongwoo said as he smiled.

"Oh, a surprise I see," Hoya said, "this better be good."

"It'll be good," Dongwoo said as he smiled towards Hoya.

"Just give me a little hint on which one it is," Hoya said as he smiled.

"My lips are sealed," Dongwoo said, "Now no more talking because I might let slip where it is."

"Well in that case," Hoya said, "Where are we going?"

Dongwoo just smiled and shook his head. Hoya laughed as they sat for the next duration of the ride in silence, just enjoying each other's company.


"Where exactly are we?" Hoya yelled over the blasting music when they walked into the club

Dongwoo shrugged, "I don't know, didn't you read the sign? Do you want a drink?"

"Sure," Hoya yelled as Dongwoo left him and walked to the bar.

Hoya looked around him, the floor vibrating underneath him from the strong bass. He saw many people dancing, but not the dancing Hoya was used to. He was used to perfectly thought out choreographed dances that were meant to be watched and admired. What he saw here was just amature jumping up and down with a group of friends. He made a mental note to himself that he and Dongwoo had to actually dance in the middle of the dance floor.

"I'm back," Dongwoo said as he smiled, two drinks in hand, "It was surprisingly easy to get drinks."

"Thanks," Hoya said as he took one of the offered drinks from Dongwoo.

"Have you been standing here alone?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yes, because you left me," Hoya said as he took a drink, "remember?"

"Well, yeah," Dongwoo said, "I just thought you'd get hit on by someone or something."

"Do you want me to get hit on by someone else?" Hoya asked.

Dongwoo shrugged, "I don't care."

"I did notice someone checking me out though," Hoya said as he looked around, "I can go chat with them."

"No, no, no," Dongwoo said as he grabbed Hoya's arm to keep him there, "It's fine. Stay here."

"Okay," Hoya said as he smiled, "When we are done with our drinks, let's dance."

"If there is room to dance," Dongwoo said, "There are people everywhere."

"I bet if we show off our dancing skills people will make room for us," Hoya said.

"Maybe," Dongwoo said, "But you're the real dancer here."

"And you also have talent," Hoya said.

"Thanks," Dongwoo said as he smiled, "Why don't we dance now?"

"Well, I still have my drink," Hoya said as he motioned towards his drink.

"So do I," Dongwoo said as he took Hoya's drink from him and handed it to some random couple, "Now we are drinkless. Let's dance."

"Where?" Hoya asked.

"Go into the center of the dance floor," Dongwoo said as he pushed Hoya towards the center.

Hoya got pushed though a group of people. He bowed apologetically as he reached the center. At first he just stood there but the music got the best of him. Hoya started dancing in the middle of everyone. The majority of people around Hoya stopped jumping around and looked at him, studied him and his dancing. They were so impressed that they just watched. In no time there was a complete circle around Hoya and Dongwoo jumped in to dance beside Hoya. They moved with the music as people cheered them on. Hoya flashed Dongwoo a smiled as Dongwoo just laughed. People were truely impressed with their dancing, but after a little while people began to jump around them. As people began to jump around Dongwoo and Hoya, they got shoved against each other. Their lips were only inches apart before someone pushed Hoya. Hoya ran into Dongwoo, but dodged the kiss.

"Sorry," Hoya muttered as his face turned red.

"Not your fault," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "it's crazy now."

"What time is it?" Hoya asked as Dongwoo pulled out his phone.

"Uh," Dongwoo said as he checked the time, "It's currently twelve-thirty."

"Let's go back to your place," Hoya said as he smiled at Dongwoo. "I'll drive."

"You don't even know where I live," Dongwoo said as he laughed.

"That's right," Hoya said, "Then you can tell me where you live."

"How about I just drive," Dongwoo said as he smiled, then pulled Hoya out of the mosh pit of people.

"Sounds like a deal," Hoya said, letting himself be pulled along by Dongwoo.


"I'm beating you," Dongwoo said as his fingers moved around furiously on the controller's keys.

Dongwoo had brought Hoya home, and they found themselves playing video games. They had been playing for a while now, beating each other in a series of games. They were both overly competitive, but that's what made it somewhat fun.

"Not for long," Hoya said as he smiled, "I have big plans."

"BIg plans for what?" Dongwoo asked as he moved his game character around the screen.

"For this," Hoya said as he pressed a button, blowing Dongwoo's character up.

Dongwoo just stared at the screen, mouth wide open in shock.

"Whoops, was that me?" Hoya asked as he laughed. "I win!"

"Why did you do that?" Dongwoo asked.

"Because you were winning," Hoya said, "And it was my secret attack plan this whole time. So I guess we could say I was wining the whole time."

"Rematch," Dongwoo said as he smiled, "I will beat you now."

"I'm tired," Hoya said, "And it's almost four in the morning. How long have we been playing this?"

"Only a couple of hours," Dongwoo said.

"And have you even won a game?" Hoya asked as he smiled.

"About two," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "I at this game."

"It's okay," Hoya said as he put down his controller, "Not everyone can be as amazing as me."

"Of course not," Dongwoo said as he laughed and jumped off the couch, "Well, good-night."

"Good-night," Hoya said, turning off the TV which made the room dark as Dongwoo started walking towards the bedroom.

"What a horrible host I am," Dongwoo said as he turned around, "You can sleep in my bed, and I'll take the couch."

"Really?" Hoya asked, "That's not necessary. I'm perfectly fine with sleeping on the couch."

"I insist," Dongwoo said as he hopped on the couch, "Please, sleep in the room."

"I don't want to be a burden," Hoya said, "Really. I'm fine with sleeping on the couch."

"I don't want to be rude," Dongwoo said, "You're sleeping on the bed."

"No," Hoya said, "Really, it's fine."

"Well you can do what you choose," Dongwoo said, "Because I'm sleeping on the couch."

"So am I," Hoya said.

"Fine," Dongwoo said, "I guess we're both sleeping on the couch. You can sleep on that side and I'll sleep on the side that wraps around."

"Sounds good to me," Hoya said, "If you want, you are free to get up and go sleep in your own room."

"I'm good," Dongwoo said, "If you please, you can sleep in my room."

"I'm good," Hoya said as he smiled, "Good-night, Dongwoo."

"Night, Hoya... by the way, we're friends, right?"

"Of course," Hoya said before he drifted to sleep. "Best friends."


Author's note: Sorry that took a long time... Kay and I will work on the next chapter together... Love you all <3