Twenty-Four

Built By

A/N SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um, long note at the bottom. I better get this all out for you...


“So tell me why we're stuck with these two?” Sunggyu asked, watching as Jonghyun crashed through his apartment, knocking down everything he touched.

“Because Hyunsoo and Sungjong went out to Hyunsoo's hometown,” Woohyun replied, trying to keep Kibum from climbing up onto the back of the couch. “And I'm the only one not working.”

“So she had to bring them over to my house while I was working without telling me?” Sunggyu asked with a frown.

“Um, yeah,” Woohyun replied, shrugging his shoulders. “Yah, stop it Kibum! You'll get hurt.”

“But I'm bored,” Kibum cried with a pout as Woohyun picked him up and swung him over his shoulders.

“It's nap time,” he said, holding onto him with one arm while grabbing Jonghyun by the arm and dragging him to the spare bedroom in Sunggyu's apartment.

“I don't want to sleep!” Jonghyun shouted. “LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP!”

“You're going to sleep,” Woohyun stated, placing them down on the huge bed in the middle of the room. “You're going to sleep or we're not going to the zoo tomorrow and we're definitely not going to get ice cream tonight.”

“What?! No!” Jonghyun cried with wide eyes. “But I want to!”

“Then take your nap,” Woohyun ordered, turning away and turning off the light and shutting the door.

He then walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. The two have been a pain in his side all day long. It was a good thing Hyunsoo was paying him for this. Those two were a nightmare. He loved them, but he'd rather not take care of them all the time.

“You look tired,” Sunggyu stated, walking into the kitchen and massaging Woohyun's shoulders. “So how is it going with the job search?”

“Myungsoo is saying I should debut as a singer,” Woohyun said with a frown, setting down his glass and turning on Sunggyu. “I don't know...”

“You should do it,” Sunggyu said with a smile. “I think you'll be good at it.”

“But... I don't know,” Woohyun said again, shaking his head. “I never thought of making a career out of singing. And I'm so old now. Who would hire me on?”

“You're not that old, Woohyun,” Sunggyu said with a laugh. “And Myungsoo has connections. He can probably get you in with a good label, no troubles.”

“I mean I don't know if I want to be a SINGER, but I wouldn't mind working for a label,” Woohyun said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Then go talk to Myungsoo,” Sunggyu said, placing Woohyun's car keys in his hands and kissing him on the cheek. “You need a job and Myungsoo can get it for you. You need this, Woohyun. You need to be happy again. I'll watch the monsters in there.”

“Thanks,” Woohyun said with a small smile, pecking Sunggyu on the lips before picking up his phone and slipping out the front door. Sunggyu was right. He needed this. So he was going to get it.

 

…...

 

“Yah! Park Jimin! Get your hands off Jungkook and pay attention!” Myungsoo shouted for the hundredth time as he tried to get a decent photo shoot done for these boys. Couldn't they behave at least once? BTS had been a group Myungsoo had been assigned to since their debut in 2013. It's been three years, so he was pretty much used to their behaviors. But it still ticked him off at times. “Get back in place, all of you!”

“Myungsoo hyung!” one of the boys, Kim Taehyung, whined. “Can you tell Hobi to stop poking me! He's been doing it for like the last hour!”

“All of you!” Myungsoo shouted with a groan, ruffling his hair in annoyance. “We've been trying to take these group shots for the last three hours! Will you all settle down and let me get this done?!”

“Looks like you're having fun,” Woohyun said with a smirk, walking up to his friend. Myungsoo just looked at him and glared before turning back to the boys.

“Taehyung, sit in the chair on the left. Jungkook, in the chair on the right!” Myungsoo shouted. “Hoseok, Jimin, stand behind Taehyung. Yoongi, Seokjin, stand behind Jungkook. Namjoon, you need to stand between Seokjin and Jimin. Come on guys, it's not that hard!”

The seven finally complied to Myungsoo's orders, causing Myungsoo to sigh in relief and look into the lens and position the camera. Before he could even take the picture, however, Woohyun said something, causing Myungsoo to jump in shock. He lost his concentration, making the young male groan and turn on his friend in anger. Woohyun stepped back a little with his hands in the air in defense. Myungsoo glared at him, clearly annoyed.

“What are you doing here?!” Myungsoo cried, waving his arms around. “Why aren't you out bugging Sunggyu or something?! I know you have nothing to do with your life, but why annoy me?!”

“I actually came here to talk to you about a job,” Woohyun said with a frown. “And I have a life. At the moment I'm Hyunsoo's official babysitter. Someone needs to watch out those two little devils.”

“They're not here, are they?” Myungsoo asked, cautiously glancing around the studio.

“No, they're not here,” Woohyun replied, shaking his head.

“Woohyun, we'll talk about a job for you once we take a break,” Myungsoo said with a sigh, turning back to the boys, who were all in the wrong places again, talking loudly. Jimin was once again next to Jungkook, clinging to him like a koala. “YAH! What did I say?!”

The seven boys immediately went back to their spots. Myungsoo shouted out an order, causing them all to nod and take the pose he shouted out. For once they were all cooperating and he was able to get the groups shots done within an hour. He then shouted out for them all to take a break before turning to Woohyun. He motioned for him to follow him to a couch in the back of the room.

“Sorry for snapping at you,” Myungsoo said with a sigh. “These seven are just a handful to deal with. Though they have been my clients for a couple years. They're the group I work closely with.”

“Is it their company you have close connections with?” Woohyun asked, crossing his legs and folding his hands, placing them on top of his knees.

“Yes,” Myungsoo said, nodding his head. “So are you thinking about debuting as a singer then?!”

“I don't want to be a singer,” Woohyun said, shaking his head. “But I wouldn't mind working for their company. A vocal instructor. Manager. Anything!”

“Well,” Myungsoo said, crossing his arms and thinking for a while. “BTS IS looking for a new manager, actually. Well their CEO is. He just dismissed one of their managers cause he would abuse the boys... I can talk to him to see if he could consider you... I mean you are a great cook and kids seem to like you, so that's a plus.”

“Yes please!” Woohyun cried with wide eyes. “They look like a fun bunch! I wouldn't mind being their manager!”

“Maybe you'll get the job,” another voice said as someone walked over to them. He sat down on a chair next to them, grinning at them. “Hi! I'm Kim Hyunsoo, Bangtan's head manager.”

“Kim Hyunsoo?” Woohyun asked with raised eyebrows. “That's the boys' mother's name.”

“Myungsoo told me about her,” the guy Hyunsoo said, nodding his head. “That's pretty ironic, I think.”

“It is,” Woohyun said with a laugh. “So you're the head manager of the boys?”

“Yes, these guys are a hoot,” the manager said, nodding his head. “But you would love them. I can talk to the CEO for you. We've been looking hard for someone to join us. We won't hire just anyone. But the CEO trusts Myungsoo. And if Myungsoo trusts you, then he'll look into giving you a position. I think you would do good with the boys.”

“He would,” Myungsoo said with a smirk. “He himself is a kid, so he'll get along perfectly with them. I have no doubts.”

“Yah! I'm older than you!” Woohyun cried, pointing his finger at Myungsoo.

“Hyung!” one of the singers cried, running over to the manager with a pout on his face. “The hyungs keep laughing at me.”

“Yah, Jimin,” the guy Hyunsoo said with a deep sigh, ruffling his hair with a sigh. “You don't have to come to me every time the others are being mean to you. You're twenty years old. Can't you handle it yourself?”

“But they won't listen to me!” the one known as Jimin said with a whine.

“Aish,” Hyunsoo said, standing up and following Jimin out of the room. “It was nice talking to you! Hopefully I'll see you soon.”

 

…...

 

“Look hyung! I'm Deadpool!” Jonghyun cried, throwing a pair of Woohyun's red underwear over his face and crashing through the house once again.

“First of all,” Sunggyu said, watching him with a frown on his face. “You're WAY to young to even know anything about Deadpool. That is not the kind of movie you even should think about. Second of all, will you get Woohyun's underwear off your head? That's unsanitary!”

“But it's clean, grandpa!” Jonghyun shouted over at him.

“Aish, this kid!” Sunggyu cried in frustration as Kibum rolled playdough all over the table, dropping some to the floor. “Hey, careful with that, Kibum.”

“I am being careful,” Kibum said, looking up at him with playdough all dangling in his hair. “Hyung, quiet, I'm building a sculpture.”

“Whatever you say,” Sunggyu said with a sigh, just as Jonghyun crashed over to him with two hangers in hand, slashing through the air.

“Where's that Francis?!” Jonghyun shouted, looking around the room repeatedly and slashing about.

“I swear Jonghyun, how do you know about that movie?” Sunggyu asked, frowning at the young boy.

“Sungyeol hyung and Myungsoo hyung and Sungjong hyung talk about it and play with me,” Jonghyun replied.

“Did they give you the g rated version?” Sunggyu asked him, causing the young boy to nod before rushing out of the room again screaming 'Francis'.

The front door suddenly opened and Jonghyun ran over to it with a shout. Woohyun walked into the room all confused as Jonghyun repeatedly hit him with his hangers. Sunggyu wanted to laugh at the scene. The kid was definitely bored. And he looked to ridiculous with a pair of underwear on his head.

“So why are you wearing my underwear on your head and hitting me with hangers?” Woohyun asked, picking up the boy who was now screaming and kicking.

“Apparently he's Deadpool and you're Francis,” Sunggyu said, causing Woohyun to snort.

“Okay then,” Woohyun said with a laugh. “Alright boys, are you two ready for icecream?”

“ICECREAM?!” Kibum shouted, dropping his playdough and running over to Woohyun with a wide grin. “We get icecream now?!”

“Yes, Kibummie,” Woohyun said, placing the strugging Jonghyun down and brushing the playdough out of the boy's hair. “God get ready you two.”

“Yes! Icecream!” Jonghyun shouted, throwing aside the underwear and hangers. “You're the best Woohyun hyung!”

“Yeah, my Wooie rocks!” Kibum shouted, as they both ran to their room to get ready.

“I see they're just as active as ever,” Woohyun said, turning to Sunggyu. “How were they for the two hours I was gone?”

“Just as you see them,” Sunggyu replied, gesturing towards them. “About half an hour after you left they came crashing down begging for a movie. They lost interest ten minutes into it, though.”

“Of course they did,” Woohyun said with a laugh. “I don't know how Hyunsoo does it.”

“Neither do I,” Sunggyu said, shaking his head. “So how did it go with Myungsoo?”

“He said he might have me a job,” Woohyun said with a grin. “A manager. To the group BTS. Have you heard of them?”

“I know they're a young group in their twenties,” Sunggyu said, shrugging his shoulders. “But that sounds amazing!”

“Yeah,” Woohyun said with a grin. “I guess we'll see how it goes.”

“You'll get it,” Sunggyu said. “I know you will.”

“Yeah, hopefully,” Woohyun replied. “Alright, I better go check on the monsters.”


A/N Errr.... So I'm back from my 2 year hiatus it seems... I'm sorry I didn't update in so long... I got caught up in other stories I was writing, I have to admit... I really can't tell you why it took my 2 years to update.... And so much has happened... And I'm sorry that I shamelessy put in BTS.. I kinda love them like a lot. Sorry not sorry. They're like my life (other than Infinite cause I love Infinite like way too much) BTS was my first concert, actually. Infinite my third. But I'm here! I have never stopped writing! My page will show that haha. But I hope you liked this update. I love you guys and I'm so so sorry it took so long. Please let me know how this update was.