Eighteen

Built By

Written by Catch_me

Chapter Eighteen

"Congratulations!" Sunggyu exclaimed when he walked up to Hoya at the party, "I knew you had the best dance academy, but I never knew you would take every award!"

"Thanks," Hoya said, looking around, distracted.

They were at they party that was being thrown because of Dongwoo, Hyunsoo, and Hoya's success at the dance competition. They were all at Hyunsoo's house after Kibum and Jonghyun were asleep, the place that they had met each other for the first time, and it had been decorated by Sunggyu and Woohyun. They must have been pressed on time because Hoya noticed a few get well soon balloons.

Sunggyu must have noticed Hoya looking towards the balloons because he laughed nervously, "Woohyun and I were running late and this is all they had at the hospital."

"Oh well," Hoya said as he smiled towards Sunggyu, "I don't mind. By the way, where is Dongwoo? And it's the thought that counts. By the way, where is Dongwoo? Thanks for decorating it. By the way-"

"I don't know," Sunggyu said as he laughed, "I would assume he'd be with Sungyeol or something."

"Right," Hoya said as he nodded his head, looking around for Dongwoo. He must be in a different room. "So what do you think of Hyunsoo and Sungjong getting together."

"Yeah, it's interesting," Sunggyu said as he looked at to where Hyunsoo was laughing, probably at a joke Sungjong had just told. "My daughter is already dating.. they grow up so fast."

"Your daughter is Hyunsoo?" Hoya asked.

"No, Sungjong," Sunggyu said as Hoya started laughing. "But hey, I heard yesterday you were kidnapped by Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Myungsoo. I thought you could take them in a fight."

"That is so embarrassing," Hoya said as he sighed, "I was caught by surprise."

"I also heard that you confessed to liking Dongwoo," Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Hoya.

"Yeah," Hoya said, "I guess I never realized how much I liked Dongwoo until yesterday."

"I'm sure that you guys will be together soon," Sunggyu said.

"Yeah," Hoya said, "By the way, where is Dongwoo?"


"Come on Dongwoo, let's talk to Hoya!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he grabbed the elders hand and went to walk out of the room but couldn't move. He looked behind him to see Dongwoo still sitting on the bed, gripping Sungyeol's hand.

"No," Dongwoo simply stated.

"This isn't optional," Sungyeol said as he turned back around but Dongwoo still wouldn't budge. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Everything feels weird with him now that I know that I like him," Dongwoo said.

"Well I'm pretty sure he likes you, too," Sungyeol said as he smiled towards Dongwoo, "So now will you come out?"

Dongwoo didn't say anything, but he just shook his head.

"What do you want?" Sungyeol asked Dongwoo as he sat beside him on the bed.

"Does Hoya really like me?" Dongwoo asked as he looked up at Sungyeol.

"Yes!" Sungyeol exclaimed, throwing his hands up, "I was there when he admitted it!"

"Okay, let's go," Dongwoo said as he got up to go and leave, but couldn't since Sungyeol had a death grip on his hand and wouldn't budge.

"Not so fun, is it?" Sungyeol asked as Dongwoo laughed.

"Come on! Let's go!" Dongwoo said as he dragged Sungyeol out of the room.


"How exactly are you getting Dongwoo and Hoya together?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo as they sat down on the couch in the living room. Hoya and Sunggyu were on the other end of the room talking, and Hyunsoo and Sungjong were talking beside them. The only ones missing were Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

"I'm not getting them together," Myungsoo said, "Sungyeol and Sungjong are."

"How is Sungjong going to get them together when all he is doing is talking with his girlfriend," Woohyun asked as they looked over towards Sunjong and Hyunsoo.

"Well, I would assume that Sungyeol is working on it now," Myungsoo said, "Trust me, it will all work itself out."

"Isn't that Dongwoo now?" Woohyun asked as he saw Dongwoo marching away from the room they were in and towards Sunggyu and Hoya, Sungyeol in tow.

"I told you," Myungsoo said as he smiled, "It's all working itself out."


"I like you," Dongwoo said confidently after he had marched right up to Hoya and Sunggyu.

"I like you, too," Hoya said as he became confused.

"No, I like like you," Dongwoo said, "I want to date you."

"Oh," Hoya said, being caught by surprise, "Well, I want to date you, too."

"I'm so glad my son is happy now!" Sunggyu said as he brought Dongwoo and Hoya into a hug, "You know Hoya, he came to me when he first realized his feelings for you, and-"

"Appa," Dongwoo said, "Stop, you're embarrassing me."

"I want a hug!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he joined in on it.

"Group hug!" Sungjong said as he, Hyungsoo, Myungsoo, and Woohyun joined in.

"I'm so proud of my son," Woohyun said as he gave Dongwoo's head a pat, "And my daughter," Woohyun said, turning towards Sungjong.

"Hey! I'm not your daughter!" Sungjong said as he stepped away from Woohyun.

"Don't be mad at your appa," Sunggyu said as he glared at Sungjong.

"It's okay," Woohyun said, "He's at that stage."

"They grow up so fast," Sunggyu said and Woohyun nodded in agreement.

_________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry this chapter , I wrote it in like... twenty minutes and I don't have time to edit it because I have a piano recital and I wanted to update today so... here you go. YaDong is together! I'll redo this later. :)