Thirteen

Built By

Written by NewClear-kay

Make sure to read chapter 13, if you haven't already (well, technically it's chapter twelve, but whatever) This is kinda like a double update, since Maureen just updated last night and I updated today! Soooooo now, after you read that, enjoy this chapter!! :D -Kay

Chapter Thirteen

It came to the day where Hoya’s and Hyunsoo’s dancing class was asked to compete in the national dancing competition. The two were preparing like crazy, teaching the kids last minute moves before they had to leave. While they practiced, Dongwoo and Sungjong came bouncing into the room. “Hyung~ We’re here!” Sungjong cried.

“Ah, good. We’re just waiting for a couple of kids and then we can leave,” Hoya stated. They were going to Busan, since that was where the dancing competition was going to be held. Funny enough, that’s Hoya’s hometown. So he was excited to be going, because his family was going to be there.

“Why is Sungjong coming?” Hyunsoo asked as she walked over to her luggage. All the students just stared at them as they talked, but they didn’t care.

“We needed 4 chaperones, since there’re 20 students,” Hoya replied. “The ratio for adults to students for this competition is 1 to 5. And I wanted to get all the kids in.”

“Oh, that makes since,” Hyunsoo said, nodding her head.

“And we’re getting 5 hotel rooms. The four of us will just share one. You guys are okay with that, right?” Hoya asked as the last couple of students walked in.

“No no, I’m fine with that,” Hyunsoo replied. “As long as I get my own bed.”

“Hyunsoo, there’s 2 beds and a couch in each room. You’ll have a bed, don’t worry about it. The couches are pull out beds. There’s also buffet dinners, lunches and breakfasts and there’s a swimming pool and a gym. There’s also a dancing studio next door. That’s where we’ll practice before the show.”

“And we’re there for 3 nights and 2 days? And driving for 2 days?” Dongwoo asked.

“Yep,” Hoya replied, nodding his head.

“What are you doing with the boys until then?” Sungjong asked, turning on Hyunsoo.

“Oh, I left them with Woohyun,” Hyunsoo replied, shrugging her shoulders. “They refused to have anyone else stay with them.”

“You left the kids with WOOHYUN?!” Sungjong cried with wide eyes.

“Well, it’s better than leaving them with Sungyeol,” Hyunsoo said, shrugging her shoulders.

“So true,” Sungjong said, nodding his head.

“Okay kids,” Hoya called, causing everyone to look up at him. “We’re going to assign you all to groups. We’ll have groups of five. These groups will be doing everything together. They’re also going to be your dance teams. We learned four dances, and I’ll tell you the name of your dance once we’re there. We’ll have one day to practice those dances with your group.”

“Neh,” the students called, gathering around the 4 adults.

“Okay, group one is Lee Daeyeol, Shin Soohyun, Lee KiSeop, Pyo Ji Hoon  and Zico Woo. You guys will be in Dongwoo’s car,” Hoya stated, pointing at Dongwoo. Dongwoo bowed to the boys with a huge grin on his face.

“Hyung, do you really trust Dongwoo hyung to drive these boys?” Sungjong asked, looking at Hoya.

“I do, Sunjong. Now be quiet,” Hoya stated, before turning to the kids again. “Group two is Victoria Song, Sulli Choi, Krystal Jung, Amber Liu and Luna Park. You guys will be in Hyunsoo’s car.” The five girls in the room cheered and hugged Hyunsoo, causing Hyunsoo to smile brightly. “Okay, group three is Ahn Jae Hyo, Kim Yoo Kwon, Shin Dongho, Kevin Woo and Eli Kim. You’ll be riding with Sungjong.”

Sungjong stepped up and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo,” he said, waving at the boys. They all waved back at him, smiling.

“Alright, the final group will be riding with me. Your group is Park Kyung, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Taeil, Hoon Yeo and AJ Kim.” Hoon and AJ clapped hands as the other three boys hugged eachother. Hoya checked off names on his attendance list before handing out driving instructions to Hyunsoo, Dongwoo and Sungjong. “Now you three be careful on the roads. We don’t want any accidents.”

“Stop worrying,” Dongwoo said, hugging his best friend. “We’ll be okay. But you be careful as well.”

“I will,” Hoya said, nodding his head. “You’re going to have a fun car ride. Especially with Sungyeol’s brother.”

“Well, hopefully he’s not as crazy as Sungyeol. One Sungyeol is enough,” Dongwoo stated.

“He’s way calmer, but he’s still crazy. Have fun,” Hoya said, laughing.

“I’ll try to,” Dongwoo said, nodding his head.

“Now, let’s go!” Hoya cried to the group. Everyone followed Hoya out of the dance studio and loaded all of their luggages into the trailer on the back of Hoya’s car.

“Mr. Lee,” Victoria said, stepping up. “My mom is calling. Is it okay if I answer it?”

“Yeah, go ahead. Just meet Hyunsoo by her car once you’re done,” Hoya said, waving her off. “Now, does everyone have EVERYTHING they need?”

“Neh,” the students cried.

“Alright, go get in your car.” Hoya then got into his, and Minhyuk slid into the seat next to him. Hoya smiled at him as he started the car. “Are you ready?”

“Yes sir,” Minhyuk said, nodding his head. “And you don’t have to keep calling me Minhyuk. Just call me B-bomb.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot. You prefer to go by B-bomb, don’t you?”

“Yes sir,” B-bomb replied as everyone else piled into the car. Hoon and AJ took the seats in the way back while Taeil and Kyung took the middle seats.

“Alright boys, this is going to be a long trip,” Hoya said as he backed out of the parking lot. He waved at Dongwoo, who was still standing outside his car. Before Hoya went anywhere, Dongwoo waved for him to stop. Hoya rolled down his window and looked at Dongwoo. “What’s up, hyung?”

“Wait for us to get into our car. I’ll race you to Busan,” Dongwoo said, winking.

“I’m sure I’ll win,” Hoya said, smirking.

“The last time you said that, I beat you at a game of cards. You had to buy me lunch.”

“But I’ve been to Busan before. I know the roads. I know I’ll win.”

“You sure about that?” Dongwoo asked with raised eyebrows. “I think I can win this time… again.”

“Do you two have to make everything a competition?” Sungjong asked, walking up to them. “Gosh, you guys are so cheesy!”

“No we’re not,” Hoya said, laughing. “The only cheesy people are Woohyun and Sunggyu.”

“Then WooGyu affected you with their grease or something,” Sungjong said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Whatever you say,” Hoya said, rolling his eyes. “But anyway, I’ll take you up on that bet.”

“Alright. If I win… You have to introduce me to your mom,” Dongwoo stated.

“We’re not even dating. That’s weird,” Hoya replied, frowning.

“So! I’m still your best friend! I have a right to meet your mother.”

“So true. Okay, and if I win, you have to take me to MY favorite restaurant in Busan.”

“Okay, you’re so on!” Dongwoo cried, skipping over to his car. Sungjong just rolled his eyes at his hyungs and got into his car. Soon they were off.

After 3 hours of driving, Dongwoo was running out of gas. He looked back at the five sleeping boys in his car before smiling and honking the horn. This called all of them to shoot up and look at him. “Hey sleepy heads,” Dongwoo cried to them. “We’re out of gas, so I’m gonna stop at a gas station. If you guys want food, you can all run in and get some. Use the restroom, too.”

“Okay,” the all cried. Dongwoo laughed and looked at Daeyeol, who was sitting next to him.

“You look like your brother,” Dongwoo stated, laughing.

“That choding?” Daeyeol asked, turning on Dongwoo. “I look nothing like him.”

“Yes you do,” Dongwoo said, nodding his head.

“You’re one of his friends, right?”

“I am,” Dongwoo said, smiling and turning on the next exit so he could get to a gas station.

“How is he like with you guys?”

“Crazy and loud. He got us kicked out of a museum.”

“He told me about that. He also says that you guys will never let him forget it.”

“So true,” Dongwoo said, laughing once again. “It’s funny to with.”

“I can see why. Sungyeol always gets worked up about everything.”

“I’ve noticed. He’s always arguing with SOMEONE. Yesterday he and Woohyun had an argument over who was the best cook.”

“And who is the better cook?” Daeyeol asked. “Cause I never knew my brother COULD cook. I wouldn’t trust him in the kitchen.”

“Woohyun’s obviously the better cook. He’s a world famous chef,” Dongwoo said. “But it’s weird, cause Woohyun’s one of those guys you think you wouldn’t be able to trust in the kitchen. I don’t know, it’s just his personality. He’s super crazy.”

“I can tell you’re crazy too,” Daeyeol observed, staring at Dongwoo.

“I am. That’s why you don’t put Woohyun, Sungyeol and I together. But we’re rarely alone together, because Sungyeol is always attached to Myungsoo and Sunggyu and Woohyun are attached to the bone. They’re ALWAYS together. I bet Woohyun’s gonna call Sunggyu over to help him watch Jonghyun and Kibum.”

“Who trusted Woohyun to watch my little cousins?”

“Your cousin.”

“Right,” Daeyeol said as they made it to the gas station. Dongwoo got out and put gas in the car, telling everyone to stay in. Once that was finished, he parked in front of the station and everyone hopped out. Dongwoo went inside to pay for the gas before seeing a large thing of huge pretzels.

“You should get me one of those,” a voice said from behind him. Dongwoo turned to find Hoya standing right there with a goofy grin. “How’s the trip going?”

“Great,” Dongwoo said, nodding his head. “Daeyeol and I were talking about Sungyeol and Woohyun.”

“Why were you talking about Woohyun?” Hoya asked. “That’s an odd person to talk about.”

“I don’t know,” Dongwoo said, shrugging his shoulders. He then turned to the front counter and asked for 7 pretzels to go. He then bought a drink and handed a pretzel to Hoya.

“I was just kidding about the pretzel.”

“Oh well. Now you have one. Don’t complain,” Dongwoo said, grinning. He saw that all his kids were done, so he waved at Hoya and started walking to his car. “See, I told you I’m gonna win! See you in Busan!”

Hyunsoo pulled into the hotel parking lot, quickly followed by Hoya. They both got out and stretched, looking at eachother. “Do you think they got lost?” Hyunsoo asked as their kids got out of the cars.

“I wouldn’t be surprised. Let’s wait for them inside. I’ll check us in,” Hoya stated.

“Alright, let’s go,” Hyunsoo agreed. “Everyone! Inside!”

So the 12 of them walked inside, finding no sign of Dongwoo or Sungjong. Hoya went up to the front counter, being greeted by a smiley lady. “Hello,” she greeted.

“Hi. I requested for 5 rooms,” Hoya said, taking out his id and handing it to her.

“Oh, Mr. Lee Howon. Okay, I have them right here,” she said, typing something on her computer before handing him 5 sets of room keys. There was 3 keys in each pack.

“Alright, thankyou,” Hoya said, taking the keys and walking away. He sat down on the lobby couch next to Hyunsoo, frowning. “I’m kind of worried.”

“We should call them. Here, I’ll call Sungjong and you call Dongwoo,” Hyunsoo offered.

“Good idea,” Hoya said, taking out his phone. He dialed Dongwoo’s number and placed it to his ear. A few seconds later, Dongwoo answered. “Dongwoo hyung! Where are you guys? Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?”

“I’m fine, Hoya,” Dongwoo replied, laughing. “We just got lost. But now we’re not. We just pulled into the parking lot.”

“Okay, great. Oh, and I win. You owe me dinner tonight.”

“Who said we had to go out tonight?” Dongwoo asked.

“I did. Now hurry up and get in here.”

“Neh,” Dongwoo said before ending the call.

“Sungjong, where are you?” Hyunsoo asked into the phone.

“I’m fine, Noona,” Sungjong replied. “Dongwoo got lost, so I had to show him the way. Then we both got lost. But then we found it again. We’re here now.”

“Okay, that’s good. How are all the boys?”

“They’re great! We’re coming in now. Bye~”

After a few minutes, a huge crowd of boys came in, laughing and shouting as they greeted their friends. Daeyeol walked over to the girls and the 6 of them started talking as Hoya, Dongwoo, Hyunsoo and Sungjong all gathered around eachother. “Well, that was fun,” Dongwoo stated. Hoya laughed and punched his shoulder. “Ow~ Hoya, that hurt!”

“Stop whining,” Hoya stated, before calling everyone’s attention. “Okay, so the group leaders for each group will be Soohyun, Jaehyo, Taeil and Victoria. I’ll give each of you 2 keys, and I’ll keep the last one. You can decide who is in charge of the keys. The four of you will be responsible for your group and report to me if something is wrong. You will make sure that your group is all in their rooms BY 11 pm. You are not allowed to leave your room until 8 am, unless you’re coming to see me. You are allowed to send ONE person to my room after curfew if you need anything. Don’t be noisy and respect the other hotel guests.”

Eli’s hand shot up as he jumped up and down. Hoya sighed and pointed at him. “Hoya-sshi?” Eli asked. “What can we do until curfew tonight?”

“You guys may go out and explore the city, if you like. Stay in groups please. No less than 6 people. You don’t have to be in your assigned groups. If my guess is correct, you’ll be going somewhere with Kevin, AJ, Hoon, Soohyun, Kiseop and Dongho, while Taeil, Jaehyo, Zico, Jihoon, B-Bomb, Kyung and Yoo Kwon go somewhere else. I’m also guessing Daeyeol and Sulli will go do something and the other four girls will follow, if I’m not mistaken.”

“No, you’re right,” everyone called. Hoya laughed and rolled his eyes, before turning to Hyunsoo, Sungjong and Dongwoo. “Well, Dongwoo owes me dinner. Hyunsoo, you and Sungjong can do whatever. I trust you two. You’re adults. You know mine and hyung’s phone numbers if you need anything.”

“By any chance, are you and Dongwoo dating?” Hyunsoo asked, with a slight smile.

“No, we’re not,” Hoya answered with a straight face.

“Why would we be dating?” Dongwoo asked, tilting his head. “The only people dating in our group is WooGyu.”

“Ah, I see,” Hyunsoo said, nodding her head. Dongwoo and Hoya blushed as Hoya turned back to his students. “Okay, Victoria, you and the girls will be in room 598,” Hoya said, taking out two keys from the packet labeled with their room number. He then did the same with the others. “Taeil, you’re in room 599; Jaehyo, you’re in room 597; Soohyun, you’re in room 596; the four of us will be in room 595. Now, I trust you all to get eachother into your rooms and get situated. Everyone, grab your luggage and head up to your rooms.” They all piled out of the hotel to grab their bags from Hoya’s room, before carrying them up to their own rooms.

Hoya and Dongwoo met eachother outside of Dongwoo’s car once they were done getting situated. “Alright, where to?” Dongwoo asked as he got into the driver’s side. Hoya got in on the other side.

“I’ll just direct you,” Hoya said, nodding his head. After about 10 minutes, they made it to a small diner. Hoya smiled and got out of the car. “Welcome to the Lee family’s diner.”

“Your family owns a restaurant?” Dongwoo asked with wide eyes as he locked his car. Hoya nodded his head as he led him inside. He was then immediately attacked by two boys.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” one of the asked.

“Hey dongsaeng, long time no see. Who’s this?” the other asked.

“This is my best friend, Jang Dongwoo,” Hoya said, gesturing to Dongwoo. “Dongwoo, this is my little brother Hojun and my older brother Hojae. Where’s Hyojin Noona?”

“You have an older sister?” Dongwoo asked with wide eyes. Hoya laughed and nodded his head. “Oh, cool. I have 2 older sisters. I don’t have any brothers.”

“Ah, I see,” Hoya replied, nodding again.

“Noona is with umma and appa. They’re working in the back,” Hojun replied, pulling on Hoya’s hand. Hojae laughed and turned to Dongwoo.

“You better be taking good care of my little brother,” he stated as they followed Hoya and Hojun to the kitchen.

“I am. Don’t worry,” Dongwoo said with a wide grin. Seconds later, a high squeal was heard.

“HOWON~ YOU’RE HERE!” Hoya was then tackled by a girl who looked to be around his age. Hoya laughed and hugged her back.

“Hey Noona, it’s great to see you,” Hoya stated as two adults walked out. “Noona, Appa, Umma, this is my friend Dongwoo. He’s helping out with the dance competition.”

“Oh, nice to meet you,” a woman said. Dongwoo figured that was his mother. Dongwoo smiled and bowed.

“Nice to meet you too,” Dongwoo told her.

“How did you guys meet?” Hyojin asked, looking Dongwoo up and down, then gave a nod of approval. “

“He’s Hyunsoo’s son’s daycare teacher,” Hoya replied. “We met at a Christmas party.”

“So do you have Seoul friends now, hyung?” Hojun asked, grasping onto his older brother’s hand.

“I do,” Hoya said, rolling his eyes. “I have 7. Hyunsoo, Dongwoo, and our friends Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo.”

“Why do all these names sound familiar?” Hoya’s dad asked.

“We’re all famous. I’m the famous daycare owner, Jang Dongwoo. Our friend, Nam Woohyun, is the owner of Hysterie diner-“

“You’re friends with the guy who owns Hysterie diner? Isn’t his food phenomenal? I hear he’s a legend chef at the age of 22.”

“Yep, that’s him,” Hoya said, nodding. “We get free food from him.”

“You’re so lucky, Howon-ah~ Ah, I’ve seen pictures of Nam Woohyun. He’s so hot~” Hoya’s sister cooed. “You should hook us up! I want a man who can cook.”

“Woohyun has a boyfriend,” Hoya said, crossing his arms. “You don’t have a chance with him, Noona. He’s gay.”

“Aww, bummer. What’s his boyfriend’s name?”

“Kim Sunggyu. You know, the world famous doctor?”

“KIM SUNGGYU AND NAM WOOHYUN ARE DATING?!” Hyojin shrieked with excitement. “I ALWAYS SAW COMMERCIALS WITH THEM AND FIGURED THEY WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I ALWAYS WISHED THEY WOULD MEET! AND THEY’RE DATING?! THAT’S SO COOL!”

Hoya face-palmed himself and looked at Dongwoo, who burst out laughing. “So anyway,” I said, gaining everyone’s attention.

“Can you show me pictures of the two of them together?” Hyojin asked, ignoring her brother.

“I have some,” Dongwoo said, taking out his phone. “But a lot of our friends are in each picture. But I do have some from the two of them together iceskating and at the museum. Oh, and some where Woohyun is forcing some jackets onto Sunggyu at the mall… Oh, and when Woohyun is feeding Sunggyu. That was cute. They’re always together, so it’s easy to get pictures of them.”

“Let me see!” Hyojin cried. Dongwoo handed her his phone and she started looking through each picture, squealing happily.”

“Anyway,” Hoya said again. “Kim Myungsoo is another friend of ours’. He’s that famous photographer. Then there’s Lee Sungyeol, the pet shop owner in Seoul. You know, that really big one that everyone goes to? Yeah, that’s his. And then there’s Lee Sungjong, teacher of the year in South Korea.”

“You have a nice little group there,” Hoya’s mom said, nodding. Hoya laughed and nodded as well.

“Yeah. Me and Dongwoo are always together, while Woohyun and Sunggyu are always together, and Myungsoo,  Sungyeol and Sungjong are always together. But we do things together as a group a lot of the time. Actually, Sungjong is here also helping us. He and Hyunsoo went somewhere together.”

“I think Hyunsoo likes Sungjong,” Dongwoo stated, grinning mischievously.

“Do you really? So do I,” Hoya replied, nodding his head. “And I think Sungjong likes her. Aw, it’ll be a Noona-dongsaeng relationship.”

“That would be so cute,” Hyojin cooed, looking up from Dongwoo’s phone. “Dongwoo, are you gay?”

“Yah, Hyojin!” HoJae cried, stepping up and covering his younger sister’s mouth. “I’m sorry about that, Dongwoo. She kinda has a for gay guys, considering all her brothers are gay.”

“Yah! Hyung!” Hoya cried, slapping his brother. He blushed heavily as Dongwoo just stared in shock.

“Okaaay, let’s get you guys something to eat,” Hoya’s mom said, pushing Hoya and Dongwoo to a close by booth. Hyojin followed and sat between them, still going through Dongwoo’s pictures. Dongwoo and Hoya just awkwardly sat there as Hoya’s mom gave them food. They ate in silence, trying to rid themselves of the awkward vibe.

Sungjong and Hyunsoo walked beside eachother, after having a nice friendly dinner. It was about ten thirty at night, and the stars were shining brightly. Sungjong sighed and looked at Hyunsoo. “It’s a beautiful night, isn’t it?” he asked with a sweet smile.

“It is,” Hyunsoo agreed, nodding her head and placing her hands in her pockets. “It’s great to be out of the city for once… And to be away from Jonghyun and Kibum. I needed a break.”

“Oh, I bet,” Sungjong said, nodding his head. “But now you have all these teenage kids to take care of. I bet they’re worse than little kids.”

“That’s so true. Teenagers have so many hormones.”

“I agree. It’s annoying, sometimes.” Hyunsoo laughed and nodded her head.

“It is. Ah, it’s going to be such a joy when the boys grow up. God, how I hate being  a single mother.”

Sungjong sighed and wrapped his arms around her. “Maybe I can help you,” Sungjong suggested.

“Help me? How?”

“Let me be there for you.”

“What do you mean?” Hyunsoo asked, turning to look into his eyes.

“Hyunsoo. I want to be there for you. I want to be with you. Noona… Will you be mine?” Sungjong asked, staring deep into her eyes and holding her hands.

“Sungjong,” Hyunsoo said, tears falling down her cheeks. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. “Of course I’ll be yours’! Of course!”

“I’m glad,” Sungjong said with a bright smile. He wasn’t now the not-so-lonely maknae.

“We’re back~” a voice called. Hyunsoo and Sungjong looked up from their computer, where they were watching a k-drama together. Hyunsoo smiled as she saw Hoya and Dongwoo walk in.

“It’s way past curfew,” she teased, sticking her tongue out at them.

“I’m sorry. My psycho sister wouldn’t let us go. She was sitting there spazzing about Woohyun and Sunggyu the whole time. She wouldn’t give Dongwoo his phone back, because she just wanted to stare at the couple’s ‘perfection’,” Hoya stated, shaking his head. They both took off their jackets and hung them up in the room’s small closet. Then Hoya walked over to the small fridge in the room and took out two cokes, handing one to Dongwoo. “My family is crazy, I swear!”

“It’s hard getting used to the Busan dialect,” Dongwoo stated as he sat down on his and Hoya’s bed, folding his legs. Hoya joined him, opening his can.

“It was hard for me getting used to the Seoul dialect,” Hoya replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“So you went to visit your family’s diner?” Hyunsoo asked, closing her laptop and placing it on the bedside table. She then curled up in a ball on the bed, resting her head in Sungjong’s lap.

“Yeah, we did,” Hoya said, nodding his head. “And my whole family was there. They’re just as crazy as ever.”

“Oh, I bet,” Hyunsoo said, laughing. “Are they coming to see the competition?”

“Yep! HoJae said he bought front row tickets for the whole family. They’ll be sitting with Dongwoo and Sungjong.”

“Oh really? So I’ll get to meet your family?” Sungjong asked, Hyunsoo’s hair.

“Yeah,” Hoya said, nodding his head. “But I warn you now, they’re crazy! Even worse than the seven of us.”

“That’s not true. Sungyeol and Woohyun together are worse than the 5 of them combined,” Dongwoo stated.

“No they’re not,” Hoya said, frowning.

“They definitely are,” Hyunsoo said, nodding her head in agreement with Dongwoo.

“Fine, whatever you say,” Hoya said, rolling his eyes. “So, anyway, you two seem pretty… close.”

“Oh, yeah,” Hyunsoo said with a sweet smile.

“Yeah?” Dongwoo asked, jumping onto their bed. “Sooo, is there anything we should know?”

“Well,” Sungjong said, looking at Hyunsoo. She just nodded, so Sungjong continued. “Hyunsoo and I are dating now.”

“Oh really?” Hoya asked, grinning widely.

“Really,” Hyunsoo said, nodding her head. Just then there was knock on the door. “And there’s a student.”

Dongwoo sighed and stood up, walking over to the door. He opened it up and Eli came walking in. “Eli? What’s wrong?” Hoya asked from his bed.

“Kevin forgot his pain killers and no one else brought any along. He has a major headache. Do you guys have any?” Eli asked.

“Yeah, here,” Hoya said, getting off his bed and walking over to his bag. He pulled out a small bottle of pain killers. “How many does he need?”

“He usually takes three pills,” Eli told him.

“Alright,” Hoya said, dumping three small pills into his hand. “Here you go. Now have a good night. What time is it?”

“It’s midnight,” Eli stated.

“Wow, we got back really late,” Dongwoo said, laughing.

“We did,” Hoya said, nodding his head. “Okay, see you tomorrow, Eli. You should get that to Kevin.”

“Neh. Goodnight Hoya-sshi~” Eli sang as he walked out of the room.

Hoya laughed and plopped down on the bed, followed by Dongwoo. “Goodnight guys,” Hoya said as Sungjong stood up and walked over to the couch. They each shut off the lights and soon they were all asleep.


A/N Welllll, this was a very quick yet long update! XDDD It's kinda like a double update, since Maureen just updated last night. I bet you enjoyed this! I wanted to start a new arc before I left for my trip, which I'm leaving for EARLY tomorrow morning. Gahh~ I'll be without Internet for 3 days! And no phone access for 2 days~ I won't survive! Lol, jk. But yeah, this will be a crazy weekend. Well, hope you liked this update! I just had to get Sungjong and Hyunsoo together. It was just random, but I had to! LOL No more lonely maknae! XDD Sooo now there's 2 couples in the group! Whoop whoop! Don't worry, YaDong and MyungYeol is coming soon. Soooo this dancing competition will be up soon. The next chapter is WooGyu and MyungYeol and the boys! Oh, and happy birthday to Hoya!! XD Okay, bye guys~ Kay Oooh, and thanks for all our readers and subscribers! Please comment!! :D I love your comments. Okay, bye!!