Four

Built By

Written by NewClear-kay

Chapter Four

Woohyun skipped into the hospital grinning widely. It was Christmas and he was planning on spending it with Kim Sunggyu, his new best friend.He left his diner in the care of his manager since the workers forced him to take the day off.

"Merry Christmas, ah jumma," Woohyun greated the woman at the desk, handing her a box of cookies, "I'm here for Kim Sunggyu. I'm gonna take him out."

"Really? Ah, that kid needs a break. He's been refusing us when we tell him to to take a break for Christmas. Please take him," The woman said as she smiled at him.

"Where can I find him?" Woohyun asked, looking around.

"He's just around the corner, on the right. The big lounge room."

"Okay, thanks," Woohyun said, bowing to her before rushing off to the room she told him about.

Once he got there, he found the caramel haired boy buried in a large stack of papers, scribbling away.

"Grandpa!" Woohyun cried, causing Sunggyu to look up, startled.

"Woohyun? What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked, standing up. "Don't you have work? Or why aren't you with your family?"

"They live on the other side of the country. Also my workers forced me to leave. So I decided to come get you! We have that movie we still need to see," Woohyun said.

"I don't want to go with you," Sunggyu said while frowning.

Woohyun laughed and grabbed Sunggyu's wrist, pulling him out of the room, "Come on! Let's go get something to eat from the diner and then we'll go to the movies," Woohyun said as he skipped ahead with his hand still around Sunggyu's wrist.

"But I don't have any money," Sunggyu said while letting himself being pulled by the younger boy.

"I own the place, grandpa. You don't have to pay," Woohyun told him as they stepped into the lobby.

"Oh yeah... Yah! Stop calling me a grandpa! I'm not a grandpa!" Sunggyu shouted.

Woohyun just laughed as they passed the front desk.

"Bye! Have fun on your date!" The woman cried out.

"It's not a date!" Sunggyu cried, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"We will!" Woohyun assured her as he pulled Sunggyu out of the building. He brought him to his car and opened the passenger door for Sunggyu, "Get in."

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nope!" Woohyun said as the older boy sighed and got in. Woohyun grinned and shut the door. He walked to his side of the car and got in.

"Ready?" He asked.

"You better be a safe driver," Sunggyu said, buckling his seat belt.

"I am," Woohyun assured him, adjusting the mirrors.

"Yah! Fasten your seatbelt!"

"I was going to grandpa," Woohyun snapped, grabbing his seatbelt and putting it on.

"You're supposed to do that before starting the car," Sunggyu scolded.

"But it's cold out. I want to heat up the car."

"What if you stepped on the gas pedal? You would've flown though the windshield."

"That would only happen if I had the car in drive," Woohyun told him, looking behind him with his arm behind Sunggyu so he could back out of his parking spot.

"Yah! Both hands on the steering wheel!"

"I need to see behind me!" Woohyun cried as he backed fully out. He then looked ahead and put his hand back on the wheel to turn it. "What are you? A driving cop?"

"I'm a doctor. I'm all about safety," Sunggyu assured as he the radio. "You listen to Nell?" He asked as a voice filled the car. He realized that a CD was inside the CD player.

"Yeah, that's my favorite band," Woohyun answered, turning onto the highway next to the hospital.

"Really? Mine too!" Sunggyu cried, grinning widely. He turned the music up and started singing along to the lyrics.

Woohyun smiled and looked at Sunggyu, "I didn't know you could sing."

"Yeah... hey! Look at the road while you are driving! We're on the highway!"

"Aish, I got it. Stop nagging," Woohyun answered. He turned his attention back on the road. He was quiet for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived at the diner Woohyun parked the car in his parking spot and turned off the car, "Well, here we are."

"This is the Hysterie diner?" Sunggyu asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. You've never been here?" Woohyun asked as Sunggyu shook his head resulting in Woohyun grinning as he opened his door. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get out of the car."

Sunggyu obeyed and they both got out. As they starteed walking towards the door, Woohyun felt himself being tackled.

"Woohyunie hyung!" The person who tacked him cried.

"Wooie! Wooie!" Another voice called. Woohyun laughed and hugged the little boy as he looked up to see the other running towards him.

"Hey boys. Merry Christmas," he said, ruffling their hair.

"Yah! Kibum! Jonghyun!" The voice of Hyunsoo called from inside, "Come back here!"

"HAMSTER HYUNG!" Jonghyun cried, finally noticing Sunggyu. He was obviously ignoring his mother.

"Hey Jonghyun," Sunggyu said, crouching down next to him, "I think your umma is calling you..."

"Jonghyun! Ki- Oh, Woohyun. Sunggyu," Hyungsoo cried, walking out of the building. "What are you guys doing here? The manager said you're banned from work today."

"Oh, I brought Sunggyu here to get something to eat. He's never been here before," Woohyun answered, picking up Kibum who was laughing happily, "Then we're going on a movie date."

"Ah, I didn't know you two were so close already."

"We're not," Sunggyu answered, shaking his head, "This is our first time meeting up since the party. We all agreed that we'll slowly become friends, starting with the people we had during the gift exchange, since we had eachother."

"And now Sunggyu's my best friend!" Woohyun cried, throwing his arm around Sunggyu.

"That's nice to hear! Well, I need to do some last minute shopping with the boys and some cooking. It was nice seeing you two," She said, taking a hold of her boys. She started walking away but then turned and shouted, "Have fun on your date!"

Woohyun laughed and pulled Sunggyu inside before Sunggyu could object.

*                                                                      *                                                    *                                                                *

"Myungsoo~" a voice called through the studio, causing Myungsoo to groan in annoyance. A figure popped up in front of the boy, making him drop the pictures he was holding. "Merry Christmas, Myungsoo!"
"Sungyeol! Why are you... Again? I'm trying to work!" Myungsoo asked, bending down to pick up the pictures. For the last three days, the tall choding has been popping up unexpectedly. Myungsoo still didnt know how Sungyeol found his studio.
"Come on, you can't be working today! It's Christmas!" Sungyeol cried.
"Yeah, and I have alot of work to catch up on, thanks to you and Sungjong popping up all the time."
"You can do that later! We're going out!"
"Don't you have to go to Hyunsoo's house?"
"That's tonight! Let's go~" Sungyeol tried pulling Myungsoo, but the younger boy tugged out of his grip.
"Hold on. I need a coat and I need to put these away. I also need to clean up and close up."
"You can clean up later! Let's gLet's go~" Sungyeol whined.
"But I dont want to go," Myungsoo answered, putting the pictures in a folder and placing it on the messy table.
"You're coming," Sungyeol told him, pouting and giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Okay, fine. Where are we going?" the younger boy asked as Sungyeol jumped around the room, cheering very loudly. "Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Are you listening to me?" Myungsoo asked as he pulled on his coat. Then he grabbed a scarf and hat, putting those on.
"Yeah. Let's go!" Sungyeol cried, rushing out of the studio. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, following out. He turned off the lights and pulled the door shut. "Hurry up, Myunggie!"
"Just a second, hyung," Myungsoo called as he locked the door. He then pulled his gloves on as he started walking to catch up with Sungyeol. "What are we doing, anyway?"
"I dont know. But tonight we're going to Hyunsoo's house for Christmas!"
"We? Okay, I understand if you are. You're her cousin. But why me?" Myungsoo asked as they passed the elementry school that was right next door.
"Because you are. Sungjong's going too," Sungyeol answered, already rounding the corner.
"I dont want to intrude..."
"It's my family, Myungsoo. I invited you. It'll be fine."
"Where are we going? This store is closed," Myungsoo asked as they walked through a parking lot to a shop.
"This is my pet shop. I need to feed the animals before doing anything," Sungyeol answered as he grabbed a key ring out of his pocket. They walked to a side door and Sungyeol unlocked it, leading them into a small office. Sungyeol closed the door and locked it before turning on the lights and opening a door that led to the store. Myungsoo followed him as they came into the storage area of the store. Sungyeol picked up a huge bag of food and dumped it into Myungsoo's arms. "You feed the dogs."
"What?" Myungsoo asked with wide eyes."
"Use this key to open the cages. Watch out for the big dogs. They jump," Sungyeol said, handing him a key.
"But hyung-"
"Have fun!" Sungyeol cried as he picked up another bag of food and walked out of the room. Myungsoo groaned and walked out of the room, finding the dogs right away. They were barking loudly and jumping around in their pins. There was about ten small dogs and five big ones. Sighing, Myungsoo opened the first pin, causing the three dogs inside to jump out, rushing past him and into the store.
"Hyung~ The dogs escaped!" Myungsoo called to Sungyeol.
"Thats okay! Let them play. Just feed them!" Sungyeol shouted back. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and filled the three bowls with food. He then picked up the large silver bowl, frowning."
"Hyung? Where do I get the water?"
"There's a sink by the cages! Use that!"
"Right," Myungsoo muttered as he found the sink. He filled the water bowl and put that back. He continued onto the other cages, doing the same thing. Luckily, the other dogs didnt escape.
"You're slow," Sungyeol stated as he carried two dogs back, the other following. He put them back in the cage and locked it up, looking at Myungsoo. "Now, let's go!"
"What about the other animals?" Myungsoo asked as he locked up the final cage.
"I already fed them. Let's go!" Sungyeol started pulling Myungsoo out of the shop, grinning widely. Myungsoo just sighed and followed the boy, deciding not to question him anymore.


Hoya pressed play to the music once again, dancing smoothly to the beat. He let the melody flow through his body as he matched each step with the beat of the music. It was Christmas day and he had nothing to do. His family all lives in Busan, but he didnt have time to make it down there. Besides, he was waiting for when a certain dinosaur was going to take him to the arcade. They never planned out an exact dau. Actually, Hoya hasnt even seen Dongwoo since the Christmas party at Hyunsoo's.
"Why are you spending time at your dance academy? It's Christmas! You should be relaxing," a voice said, breaking Hoya's concentration. Sighing, Hoya stopped the music and looked up towards the door, finding Dongwoo standing there.
The older boy grinned widely as he picked up a water bottle and threw it at Hoya. Hoya caught it, smiling at him. "Thanks hyung," Hoya said, plopping down. Dongwoo nodded and walked over to him, sitting down next to him.
"So, why are you here?" Dongwoo asked again as he picked up a towel and wiped away Hoya's sweat.
"Dancing calms me down. I love dancing," Hoya answered, taking the towel out of Dongwoo's                                                    hand and throwing it aside. Then he opened the cap of the water and gulped down half the bottle. "What about you? How'd you find me?"
"Ah, since Kibum is in my daycare, I need the address of his mother's workplace. I decided to look here first," Dongwoo answered, laying down on his back and looking at the ceiling.
"Why haven't you been around since the party? I've been pretty lonely. I don't have family here in Seoul..."
"I'm sorry. On Saturday, my mom called me home cause dad was sick and she needed help at the family's octopus resturant. I just came back to Seoul last night and went to church with my older sister and her family. Then, this morning, my oldest sister called me over for breakfast. They had a lot of presents for me!"
"I bet you loved that!" Hoya cried, laughing.
"I did! Presents are my best friends!" Dongwoo cried, turning on his side to look at Hoya. "What about you? Why aren't you with your family?"
"Ah, they all live in Busan. It costs a lot of money for travel expenses," Hoya answered, also turning to face Dongwoo. "Plus, I was waiting for you to show up at some point."
"Oh, I'm sorry," Dongwoo said, quietly. "Hey, can you teach me one of your dances? I've always wanted to dance. Dancing would be fun!"
"Sure! When?"
"Now!" Dongwoo cried, jumping up with a wide grin spreading across his face. "The arcade can wait! We have plenty of time. Lets dance!"
"Okay, okay, let's dance!" Hoya replied, grinning. "Here, I'll dance to one song and you watch carefully. Then I'll teach it to you step by step."
Dongwoo nodded his head and Hoya selected a song. Before he could press play, though, a person came running into the dance studio. "Hyung~" the person cried.
Hoya and Dongwoo turned to find Sungjong standing in the doorway, holding a large stack of presents. "Oh, Sungjong-ah, what is it?" Hoya asked, tilting his head.
"I have a present for you! And its perfect that Dongwoo hyung is here, cause I have one for him, too!" Sungjong cried, grinning widely.
"You got me a present?!" Dongwoo shouted, runnong over to him with a wide smile on his face.
"Yes. I also got Woohyun, Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Hyunsoo, Jonghyun, Kibum, Hyunsoo's parents and Sungyeol's mom a present!"
"Hyunsoo has another cousin. You know that, right?" Hoya asked.
"She does?!"
"Yeah. He's one of my students. Lee Daeyeol. Actually, he looks alot like Sungyeol..."
"Does Sungyeol have a brother he never told us about?" Dongwoo asked, trying to look all serious. He failed.
"I guess so. I'll get Daeyeol a gift, too!" Sungjong cried, grinning at them
"What did you get me?" Dongwoo cried, scratching at the gifts.
"Hyung, stop," Sungjong ordered, setting the gifts on the floor. He then picked up a small package, handing it to Dongwoo.
"Thankyou~" Dongwoo sang, tearing open the package. Inside was a glass dinosaur with a Santa cap on it's head. "SWEET!"
Hoya laughed and took his own gift from Sungjong. He opened  it up to find a  purple shirt inside. "Ah, thanks Sungjong-ah," he said, grinning at the younger boy.
"Of course!" Sungjong replied, gathering the gifts.
"That's alot. Who do you still need to give the presents to?"
"Oh, I found Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung this morning at Woohyun's diner... They were eating breakfast together. I think they were on a date," Sungjong told them. The two nodded, so Sungjong went on. "I'll give the rest to everyone else tonight. Sungyeol offered for me and Myungsoo to go to his family dinner tonight."
"Oh... What did you get them?!"
"Not telling! Now bye!" Sungjong picked up each gift and left the room. "Merry Christmas!"
The two looked at eachother and laughed. "Well, let's get this dance down so that we can go to the arcade," Hoya said. Dongwoo nodded in agreement and they got to work.




A/N Sooooooo yeah, I forgot all about Daeyeol so I decided to add him! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!!! Hahaha, I typed up most of this chapter on my phone, so my hands hurt now. Maureen is updating this for me! Sent it through email, lol. Now, please look forward to their actual dates and Jongie and Myunggie meeting Yeol's family, lol. Also, please read my story, Orphan Hut. AND COMMENT!!!! I WILL REPLY!!!!! Ohhh, and then Maureen forgot YaDong's part and then to post this. So here we are! Sorry it's soooo late!! <3