Precious JiYool

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho hurriedly scream for help as he carried Jaejoong to his arms running in the emergency door, leaving his car unlocked in panic. As soon as the nurses saw Yunho running with his wife they immediately pulled a stretcher and put Jaejoong on it. Jaejoong looked at his husband clasping his hands tightly on Yunho, Yunho used his hands to wiped Jaejoong’s sweaty face as he joined it with tender kisses all over Jaejoong’s face. Nurses who accompanied them are amused to Yunho seeing the superstar in his worried state.

“I’ll be here baby . . . please be safe!” Jaejoong smiled slightly at him as the pain strikes again.

“Yunnie . . .!”

“Mr. Jung I’m afraid to say you were not allowed inside.” Yunho looked at the nurse and nodded and turned to his wife again. Yunho kissed Jaejoong on the lips and kissed his forehead one last time.

“I love you baby! Please take care of my wife!” The nurses nodded in unison as they pushes Jaejoong’s stretcher in the delivery room. Yunho who wait outside was hysterical and nervous. He doesn’t know what to do, he walk and sit. And then minutes pass by he will stand up again and walk back and forth. He will run to the door of the delivery room and then sit again.

And then suddenly remember Jaejoong’s parent’s and search for his phone in his pocket but nothing’s in there. He run to the information again and ask if he could use the telephone for a while, the nurse smiled at him and gave the phone, soon he’s dialing Jaejoong’s parent’s phone number.

“Umma! Jaejoong is in labor now could you come up?”

“Omo! Really? I’m coming Yunho! . . . Yah! Honey hurry up prepare the car Joongie is laboring now!” Yunho never miss the groan of his father in law must be hit by Mrs. Kim. Yunho can only shake his head, like father like son maybe . . . Jaejoong can be stubborn sometimes when it comes to waking him up early in the morning. Yunho bowed to the nurse and run to the delivery room again, keep glancing at the door and waiting for the doctor to come out. He felt like he was out of breath. Is this all the feeling when you became a father? God! This is nerve racking!

In no time . . his in laws came running to him panting.

“Yunho yah . . .”

“Umma! Appa! Jaejoong is in the delivery room now . . .” Mrs. Kim patted Yunho’s back as he saw his son in law in panic and nervous at the same time.

“He will deliver JiYool safely Yunho don’t worry! Let’s sit here.” Yunho nodded in response and sit on the nearest waiting chair in the hallway.

After almost an hour the Doctor finally came out smiling at the anxious family waiting just a meter away from the delivery room. Yunho stood up immediately and held the doctor’s hand much to the surprise of the latter.

“Doctor how’s my wife?”

“Uuum Mr. Jung nice to meet you! Congratulations! You have a very pretty daughter though it may take a little longer for your wife to be conscious again after the surgery.”

“My wife is safe right?” The doctor smiled and patted Yunho’s shoulder.

“Safe and beautiful as always!” Yunho heaved a relief sigh and thank the doctor.

“We will be transferring your wife a little sooner to a private room and your baby, we will bring her to you later. Congratulations again Mr. Jung!” Yunho bowed to the doctor as well as his in laws.

As soon as the doctor leave his way Yunho broke into tears as he couldn’t contain his emotions; tense, nervous, happy, excitement he never really care how he looked so mess because he just wanted to cry in so much happiness. Mrs. Kim hugs him and Mr. Kim patted his back to soothe him.

“Aigoo! You’re a father now Yunho yah it’s your dream come true.” Yunho nodded his head, as tears can’t stop falling from his eyes in so much joy and happiness.

“Thank you Umma and Appa for giving me such a wonderful and beautiful wife.”

“Were both happy that we can see how the two of you love each other so much after so many years just take care of Joongie as you do always Yunho yah, and to your daughter. I know we can fully trust you to that!” Mr. Kim smiled while Yunho wipe his tears and nodded his head.

Jaejoong was transferred in the private room but he was still sleeping so Yunho took the chance to bought flowers for his wife. Lilies, Jaejoong’s always-favorite flower creates the symbol of their harmonious relationship and love. He was thankful Jaejoong never changed a bit although he suffered a lot when Jaejoong got pregnant but it was understandable. Jaejoong was still the sweet and warm person he knew way back. He may look innocent but he’s actually clever inside and out. Jaejoong always the water in their relationship, if ever Yunho came from work complaining that his manager was too harsh to him and tired him all day Jaejoong would run to him and hug him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter