THE FEAR JUNG

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho got to his car and he speed the gas. He doesn’t care if he’ll die now coz its nothing compared to what he felt now. He felt like he was stab a million times right on the center of his chest. He can’t imagine his loving wife; his angel and his Jaejoong would cheat on him. His eyes get blurred as tears started pouring his almond eyes. It hurts so much to see it with your own eyes. His wife clung on the other arms. His wife looks so happy with the other man. He wonders if his possessiveness can get Jaejoong into this. He loves his wife so much that he could kill himself for it. He stops the car in the side of the main road and just let his tears flow freely. He stared at his fist, which drench with dry blood. He took his phone in the dashboard of his car when he saw it blinking. Jaejoong’s name was on the phone now calling him. He doesn’t have the heart to shout at his wife anymore so he didn’t bother to answer. He took the battery of his phone and throws it at the back of the car and speed again.

Jaejoong keeps crying in the floor where Yunho leave him. Its already 3am and Yunho wasn’t home yet. He didn’t even touch the dinner he especially made for Yunho. He just wanted to thanks his husband for being so sweet yesterday at the school event but things turn out worst. He keeps calling his husband but he cannot be reach. He cried again and dialed his mom’s number. He doesn’t care if it’s late. He just wants someone to talk to.

1st ring . . .

2nd ring . . .

3rd ring . . .

“Umma?” Jaejoong tried to hide his hoarse voice but his mother still recognized it.

“Baby! Are you crying what’s wrong?” He felt guilty when he heard a worried voice of his mom on the other line.

“Umma!” he started crying again and Mrs. Kim sigh.

“Did you and Yunho have a fight?”

“He’s not here yet Umma, and I’m worried!” Jaejoong is now sobbing hardly as he tightened his held on the phone like it was his dear life.

“I know Yunho, he would just let his anger cool outside coz he never hurt you, he can’t even lay a hands on you Joongie. Do you know how much Yunho loves you?” Jaejoong sobbed more as he himself know what his mom is talking about.

“It was just a misunderstanding mom, And I hurt him too because I lied.”

“Better explain your part to him if gets home, you can’t just stay like that for a long time. You love each other so much that you will be needing each other’s warm soon!” Jaejoong smiled at his mom comment.

“Thank you mom, I miss you so suddenly!”

“Aaaawww! My baby, I miss you more. If everything is ok drag Yunho over here and I will cook both of your favorite foods.”

“Thank you mom, go back to sleep now”

“Ok, but don’t cry no more baby. You’re getting ugly when you cry!”

Jaejoong chuckled.

“I know you’re just kidding me”

“You know me well . . . “

“Good night Umma, and to Appa!”

“Sleep now Joonge, I’m sure Yunho will go back soon! I love you son!”

“I love you too Umma”

Yunho never dared to go home. He sleep in the studio and thankful that he has lots of spare clothes in his room. He lighted a stick and pops it to his mouth. Ever since Jae asks him to stop smoking he tried his best to fulfill it and later on he was used to it. Jaejoong can only order him around like that, and him being so in love with his wife n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter