A sudden turns Jealousy!

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong arrived at the stadium and he scanned the area looking for Yunho and Junsu, he never seen neither one of them but he saw the two brothers Hyun Joong and TOP walking his way, he wanted to hide himself but he was too late to cover his face since Hyun Joong already saw him.

“Hey!” Jaejoong raised his gaze and shyly smiled at Hyun Joong and TOP. The latter stare at him intently and he suddenly became uncomfortable.

“Hello!”

“So . . . you’re a new artist here! I think?” Jaejoong shook his head as TOP still looking at him.

“I saw you here before! Yeah! That’s right at the cafeteria right?” Jaejoong wanted to run and hide at this two annoying brothers who never had a plan to let him go.

“Yeah, but I’m not an artist here!” Jaejoong scanned the area again and he was thankful when he saw a glimpse of Junsu. Junsu saw him and run towards him immediately as he can.

“So mind to tell me your name gorgeous?” Hyun Joong extend his hands to Jaejoong and the latter was about to grab Hyun Joong hands when TOP beat him.

“I’m TOP by the way, you’re really beautiful, are you single?” Jaejoong was now feeling awkward in the two guys in front of him. He saw Hyun Joong and TOP glare at each other and extend their hands at the same time holding Jaejoong’s both hands. Hyun Joong on the right and TOP at the left; just right in time Junsu slap both hands of the two guys.

“Ok hands OFF!” Just when Junsu slap the hands of the two, Taecyeon, Jaebeom, Kangin, Kangta, and Heejun surrounded them, smiling sweetly at Jaejoong who felt like melting on the floor now, wishing his husband is just beside him.

“What’s the name of this beauty here Junsu hyung? Mind to tell us his name and introduce us to him?” Junsu shook his head in disapproval and Taecyeon pout.

“No way! We have to go! C’mon Jae!” Junsu drag him but kangin trap their way.

“Ohhhh please Junsu hyung, just his name and we will let him go!” Kangin put his hands together like begging.

“That’s right! Only his name and a shake hands with him will do!” Jaebeom held Jaejoong’s hand and give a peck on it and everyone gasp and Hyun Joong and TOP glare at him.

“Ohh c’mon!” Kangta and Heejun said in unison and try to hold Jaejoong’s hands again. Just when Junsu open his mouth, it hangs open and never closed as he saw Yunho walking their way with not so good aura on his face.

“Oh ! You’re in trouble guys, better spread out!”

“What?” The guys surrounded Jaejoong and Junsu spread out as Yunho slap them hardly on their hands and held Jaejoong’s hands tightly much to the surprise of the guys.

“Back OFF dude! He is my property! GET LOST!” And Yunho drag his wife along with the prying eyes surrounded them, surely they gained attention as the handsome and hot guys gathered in just one corner much to the please of the fans.

“What was that?” They chorus in unison, still staring at the retreating back of Yunho and Jaejoong.

Junsu can only rolled his eyes as he also walk out from those annoying guys.

Yunho drag Jaejoong to the backstage and he angrily looked at his wife. Jaejoong felt alarm seeing Yunho’s angry expression.

“What was that all about?” Yunho asked him, keep staring at him and he felt like drowning in those almond eyes. He doesn’t know why his husband is so angry at the first place.

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong try to hold Yunho’s arms but the latter just slap it away.

“Is that why you disappear here? I’m looking at you all over the place but you were no where to find out!”

“I was with Junsu baby!”

“Junsu?” Yunho chuckled more likely mocking him.

“Yes!” Jaejoong hold Yunho’s arms once more but the latter slap it again.

“What’s wrong with you Yunnie?”

“Junsu is with me all the time, and I asked him where are you, he told me that you were just in the restroom retouching.”

“Then that’s it, I was in the restroom what’s your problem with that?”

Yunho hold his arms tightly and looked at him deeply in the eyes, Jaejoong felt like those almond eyes staring at him now were absorbing him deeply.

“Is that why you don’t want to walk with me or sit beside me so you can flirt with the artists here?” Jaejoong’s blood rushed to his head as he heard his husband accusing him.

“What did you just say?”

“Flirting with the hot and handsome artists here, am I right?” Jaejoong held his breath as he felt like exploding, Yunho is just too much when he’s jealous and accusing him is not a good idea either.

“Did you really think am I that easy Yunho?” Jaejoong felt so hurt.

“You sure want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter