INSECURE JUNG

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s Monday and Jaejoong is wondering why in the world the students seems in a panic mode this morning. Did anything happen that he didn’t know? If there is any he was sure that Changmin would tell him if ever he hasn’t any idea. But he wasn’t informed any. He just continued walking to the corridor until he heard one of the students squeal. He keep his paces slow so he can eavesdrop whatever it is.

“Really! Omo! I can see them here?” He heard the girl, and he look at her that looks so excited. But he still didn’t get it so he continued to eavesdrop.

“Yes! There are various artist that will run the foundation and it will held here in our school auditorium because the money that they will raise in the funds will help all the unfortunate children, the school just beside ours.”

“Do you know who will be the celebrities?” The girl asked again in anticipation.

“I heard the famous Jung Yunho will be one, I can’t wait to see him!” And the girl squealed again. As soon as Jaejoong heard the name he stumbled on his feet and he drop his iPod to the ground. That’s when the girls saw him.

“Ohh! You heard that nerdy? The famous Jung Yunho will be here in our school aren’t you excited huh?” The girl smirks at him and leaves him behind. ! You’re all . How am I supposed to get excited when I see him in the house everyday? And why didn’t Yunho inform him about this? This will cause trouble here he should go home now. He doesn’t want to see Yunho being pulled and push by the crazy fan girls in this school. He’d rather stay in the house than to see his husband being touched by every desperate girl who will come his way.

He was in the gate when his phone rings. He saw Yunho calling him, he wanted to nag his husband for keeping this from him but he control himself. He had to listen first so he answered.

“Baby, don’t you dare go home! Don’t you think I didn’t know what’s going on that pretty mind of yours?” He heard his husband starts blabbering about the event.

“Wait . . . why you didn’t tell me about this Jung?” He really wanted to shout at his husband now but he was still in the school premises.

“Baby please don’t be mad! I want to surprise you-“

“Oh Yeah Jung! You surprise me! You really surprise me that I could actually strangle you now if you were just near. You know I hate it when someone would at you and touch you and tried to kiss you and everything, and you were flashing them with your smile and enjoying the attention and now you want me to stay here? And what? Just watch you from afar because I can’t do that to you or I might blow my identity. Don’t you know that all my classmates would probably be in the restroom now retouching their ugly faces just to let you noticed them. They were all crazy Jung! I swear.” He was panting when he finished his long speech and nag at his husband and he just received a chuckle from Yunho.

“Baby, this was just a half day event and I didn’t know it was today coz you know that I’ve been busy rehearsing nowadays. I’m sorry I didn’t inform you I was just inform here when I get to talk to my Manager. Baby don’t go home I want to see you there”

“I’m going home Jung!”

“Baby d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter