Jaejoong's revenge part 2

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho furrowed his eyebrow when he saw Junsu walking alone, where is his wife? He stood up and walk towards Junsu but his manager told him to sit since the program will start in any minute from now. He signaled Junsu to come his way and he was thankful that the latter understood him and walked back to his direction.

“Junsu yah where is Jaejoong?”

“Ahhh he’s just in the rest room having some retouch!”

“Are you sure he’s ok to be alone, he doesn’t know anything here yet!” A worried Yunho started interrogating Junsu.

“He’s ok Yunho don’t worry ok?” Junsu saw how worried Yunho is and he smiled and patted his friend’s shoulder.

“He maybe looked so fragile but he can just handle himself just fine ok?”

“Ok!”

“And you have to stay handsome you will be performing in any minutes form now”

“Thank you Junsu yah”

“You’re welcome!” Junsu was actually also worried about Jaejoong and he was just waiting for his friend’s call, he hoped everything runs well.

Jaejoong smiled as he finished his business, while Boa on the other hand is still struggling, but yet the beautiful lovely long hair of boa before, turns into a short one that seems more like a male haircut and because of the gel Jaejoong had put on it looks like a punk hair style you can only see in some cartoon movies.

“You want to look at?” Jaejoong finally ask the poor boa and handed her the mirror.

“Ummmmm . . . mmmm!”

“Oh . . . I forgot you were tied, sorry!” Jaejoong held the mirror in front of boa’s face and the latter widen her eyes seeing her image. She started tearing up and looked at Jaejoong, Jaejoong had to turn away since any minute from now he will give up, he just knew that he’s being harsh to Boa but this should know where she place herself. Involving herself in a married man is not just a good idea and to think she messed up with Jung Yunho with a wife Kim Jaejoong is not just a good idea either.

Jaejoong turn his head again to the girl and he felt a little sympathy to her, he took the tape on and the latter started crying hard.

“I’m really sorry Jaejoong sshi, I won’t messed up with Yunho anymore!”

“I will distance myself to him!”

“Good you realize that Boa sshi, you should know the right person to messed up with and if you don’t follow your words, I can’t promise myself to just let you go like that, you know what I’m capable of Boa and I won’t be having any second thought to do more than this to you!”

“I promise you! Just please let me go Jaejoong sshi . . .” Jaejoong examined Boa’s expression if the latter is really sincere in her words, eyes are still full of tears, hands tied up and hair is just . . . well . . . ugly for a girl like her.

“Don’t you dare back out to your words Boa or I will release to the whole management what’s your relationship to your manager!” Boa gasps and widened her eyes as she looked back to Jaejoong.

“Yes Boa! I know that you have that kind of relationship with your Manager, I thought SM wouldn’t allow their artist to involve in a relationship if they were still under the contract and to think you were having a relationship with your manager is just like betraying SM right?”

“Don’t you think that’s a good scoop for the headline tomorrow?” Boa abruptly looked up to Jaejoong again and furiously shook her head.

“Please Jaejoong sshi . . . I’m begging you . . . please! Don’t do this! I am sincere when I said that I won’t be disturbing Yunho anymore, I swear I can die now I’m telling you the truth!” Jaejoong smirked and he stared at Boa again examining some facial expression that would convince him that the latter is truly telling the truth.

“How would you convince me that you would do that Boa?”

“I won’t perform with him tonight, I promise I won’t appear and show up myself to the stage tonight!”

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“Do you think you can handle humiliation when people saw you on that hairstyle?”

“I can handle myself just fine, I know you’re a kind person Jaejoong sshi and I admit now that I really messed up with the wrong person, I’m really sorry!” Jaejoong finally smiled and stood up as he place a paper bag on Boa’s lap as he fixed his suits again.

“I don’t want to say that I forgive you coz you still have to prove to me that you were really sincere when you said those sorry and promises Boa sshi.” Boa looked at him again and tilted down her head to see what are those things inside the paper bag.

“What is this Jaejoong sshi?” Jaejoong stared at the paper bag.

“Well . . . that’s an extra wig I brought for you since I know you won’t like it if anybody can see you in that hairstyle don’t you? And I have a spare clothes for you in there since Junsu pulled out all the outfits and transfer it to his boutique last time, you sure you won’t like it too to be seen in that outfit so I prepared a very nice one that you will surely love it.” Jaejoong headed to the door and Boa looked in horror.

“Ja-Jaejoong sshi . . . how about this?” Boa looked at the rope still tied on her hands.

“Owww! That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter