Night Cravings

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong is in his first trimester now and Yunho has been keeping up to his wife mood swing, sometimes he just wanted to pull his hair in frustration coz Jaejoong is getting more and more emotional, a small bump is slowly showing in his flat tummy and Yunho could only wished for the best health of his wife and safety, despite of being kicked sometimes, being hit things Jaejoong had grabbed sometimes, being torture and being a slave to Jaejoong he still love his wife so dearly, and now being a good husband he is, he bathed his wife before going to sleep, thankful that Jaejoong is in his good mood.

“Yunnnieee hurry up!” Jaejoong screamed for his husband who has been waiting to Yunho to get back.

Yunho grabbed the white towel and Jaejoong’s robe and rushed to the bathroom where his wife is waiting.

“What took you so long Yunnie?” Jaejoong pout while looking at his husband with a wide smile plastered on his face.

“I just check the dinner if its ready baby!” Yes! That’s right DINNER. Yunho had been learning how to cook for a month now, thanks to his picky wife who wanted only his cooking. Jaejoong never wants to eat outside or order something in the restaurant and that made Yunho stressed a lot since he didn’t know how to cook beside a burnt pancake, which is his specialty. Yunho was thankful to his mom that she was able to go back to Korea for a month of vacation and spend her time with the couple and that makes Yunho learn a bit by bit of his mom cooking skill, although it’s not that delicious as her mom and his wife’s cooking it’s still edible and Jaejoong never complained if its bitter, sweet, salty or anything to complained with as long as its Yunho’s cooking.

“What’s for dinner Yunnie? I’m hungry already.”

“I cook chapjae for you baby, you like that?” Yunho help Jaejoong to stand up and pulled his shirt and pajama out of his slender body. Jaejoong nodded and feels so excited when he heard Yunho cooked his favorite dish.

“Hurry up Yunnie, I will eat after this!” Yunho chuckled and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead before he turn on the shower. It is always like this they will go shower together every night and being a man of course Yunho also has a need and he always ended up getting a hard on seeing Jaejoong in front of him, but his wife never noticed it since the latter is always not in the mood. Jaejoong’s ual interest has been decreased that he has to suffer for a while. But when Jaejoong feels Yunho can’t say no and they would end up doing it again and again, until Jaejoong gets exhausted. Yunho could only shook his head and smiled, how could a pregnant people have this kind of attitude and mood swing? Sometimes he will find Jaejoong crying in their bed coz he dream of Yunho being chased by a certain monster in his dream and he would hug Jaejoong again until the latter would sleep again in his arms, and then watching Jaejoong sometimes laughing at the drama which is not a comedy obviously but his Jaejoong would laugh hard at the facial expression of those actors and would scream in front of the TV ‘UGLY’. Yunho find it weird but what can he do? He has to spoil Jaejoong on his mood to avoid trouble or he would just end up suffering in Jaejoong’s torture.

As soon as they finished their shower, just right in time they got out from their room, Jaejoong hurriedly run to the dining room.

“Goodness Baby! Be careful don’t run!” Yunho felt his heart stop seeing Jaejoong run to the dining area clumsily and sit quickly at the dining chair, he could only chuckled and shook his head. Jaejoong is like a kid when he’s excited.

“Yunniieee let’s eat now!” Yunho smiled as he handed his wife a plate and stood just to stare at his adorable Jaejoong.

“What are you staring at Yunnie?”

“You’re just so adorable baby!” yunho bend down and kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.

“Come here Yunnie!” Yunho sit down next to his wife and started scooping a dish for Jaejoong, and then he next his plate. Yunho was ready to fill his first bite into his mouth when Jaejoong grabbed his hands and took the first bite instead and grin at him. Jaejoong move to sit on his lap and rest his head to Yunho’s shoulder while playing on Yunho’s collar. He really looks like a kid now seeking attention of his parents.

Yunho’s heart smiled at the sweet gesture of his wife. He miss Jaejoong like this, he miss cuddling with Jaejoong in the kitchen since they always does it even before Jaejoong got pregnant. It just lessen coz Jaejoong tends to have mood swing a lot lately.

“Hmmm . . . You want yunnie to feed you?” Yunho smiled again when Jaejoong nodded his head. Cute!

“Kiss me first baby!”

Jaejoong kissed him on the cheek but he pout.

“Do you call it a kiss baby? It doesn’t even last a seconds!” Jaejoong smiled at him and cupped his face.

“What kiss do you want Jung? Like this?” Jaejoong pressed their lips together and slowly moved his arms encircling Yunho’s neck, while Yunho’s arms tighten on Jaejoong’s waist. Jaejoong deepen t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter