SECRET

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It’s another morning for Jaejoong. He was walking in the school corridor but noticed that girls have a magazine in their hands and are giggling over a page on it. He wonders what is so interesting on that magazine that they would rather look at it than to scan their notes early in the morning. When he got to the classroom he saw the group of Tiffany who always make fun of him. And the same situation they have, a magazine and he saw Tiffany kiss that certain page. He just snorts silently. He scans the room and the only friend he has is Changmin but he still not around. He sat on his chair as he open his thick book, which has the hidden picture of his hubby. Their classmate thought he was a real nerd because he always read a book but little did they know, it’s actually a compilation of Yunho’s and his pictures. He was surprised when Tiffany screams.

“Oh my God! Did you see that chocolate abs? He’s so hot!” Tiffany fan herself as if she was really going to faint.

“Yeah! He’s such a hottie!” Taeyeon second the motion.

“I’m sure he has a girlfriend!” Yuri said but received a death glare from Tiffany.

“No way! If he has a girlfriend I’m sure I’m prettier than her!” And Tiffany fixed her bangs and pouts her lips while staring at the mirror in her hands. Jaejoong could only rolled his eyes. And then he saw Tiffany walks towards him.

“Hey nerdy! You’re here!”

“What do you want?” He replied in cold tone. He really doesn’t want to make any time with these es.

“Don’t y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter