SWEET JUNG

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong sits comfortably in his chair while listening to his husband’s voice in his iPod when the group of Tiffany approached him and grab the iPod out in his hands. He saw Tiffany smirked at him as well as the other two vixens Yuri and Taeyeon. He held his breath and tried to control his anger. As much as possible he doesn’t want to waste his time dealing with these ugly es around him now. Tiffany put the headphones in her ears and gasps when she heard the music playing on it. She smirks again at Jaejoong and the latter could only crossed his arms on his chest.

“Give me back my iPod Tiffany!” He said in a cold tone but the wasn’t intimidated.

“Oh! No way! Let me hear first the voice of my Yunho oppa!” Tiffany closed her eyes as she put her hands over the headphones and started nodding her head. Jaejoong want to grabbed his iPod and smashed it to the girl’s face but he gather himself since he was still a gentleman. Yuri and Taeyeon grab Tiffany to go back in their sits while still had Jaejoong’s iPod on them. The teacher came and he spotted Changmin behind the teacher. He eyed Tiffany again but the was enjoying too much that she didn’t noticed that the teacher is already eyeing her.

“Miss Hwang give me your iPod, don’t you know the rules here? No gadgets and phones are allowed inside the classroom once the teacher is here. Just get the iPod in my office later. For now it is confiscated.” Tiffany turned to Jaejoong and pout but Jaejoong saw how Tiffany’s eyes sparkled in happiness.

“Sorry!” Tiffany said it while mocking Jaejoong at the back, and the other two evil sisters smirk at him. Jaejoong greeted his teeth. This es sure how to pissed him off. Changmin on his side nudge him and he turned to see Changmin narrowed his eyebrows.

“Isn’t it Yunho hyung’s iPod?” Jaejoong sigh and nod his head.

“Do you want me to strangle that hyung? So she’ll know who she is messing with” Changmin shoot daggers to Tiffany’s back. Sure if looks could kill Tiffany and her friends must be dead by now.

“Don’t waste your energy to them, she just want to make attentions because that was all she got. By the way remind me to get that iPod later in the office”

“Sure hyung! But don’t you really want to tell Yunho hyung about this?” Changmin lowered his voice.

“Tell him what Minnie?”

“Tell him that you were having a hard time here in school!”

“Tell him and then what? Do you want this school to turn into a concert arena? Of course I won’t tell him that was just a big commotion if ever that would happen” Jaejoong started to write notes when the teacher the monitor.

“Sure then!” And Changmin keeps quiet and also starts writing on his notes.

Yunho was rehearsing when he was interrupted by the knock on the door and saw BoA walking seductively towards him. He smirked. This lady never gets tired of flirting with him even if she already knows that Jung Yunho has already a wife. She always finds her way to make things complicated. Yunho tried to be nice to her but the way she flirts with Yunho irritates the latter, so as much as possible Yunho doesn’t want to make any connections with her unless it was due to his work. BoA was a good singer and a dancer as well, but that was all because Yunho never gets attracted to anyone except Kim Jaejoong. He only had his eyes to his wife. He sense BoA is eyeing him and he smiled to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter