Emotional Jaejoong!

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday and it’s already 10am but the beauty still in his fluffy bed sleeping so soundly. Yunho already got from the coffee shop nearby and have the groceries and when he checked at their bedroom he saw his wife sleeping still. He approached the latter and he smiled seeing Jaejoong sleeping like an angel, never had been bothered by the weight just beside him. He noticed Jae is into sleeping lately, sleeping like he had never slept before and he’s always sleepy whenever he just sitting on the couch, watching T.V in the living room, after taking his morning bathe an hour later Yunho will find Jaejoong is sleeping again. He’s bothered about Jaejoong’s habit; he called his Umma.

“Umma!”

“Yunho yah what’s wrong?”

“Umma, I wanted to ask you Jaejoong has been sleeping a lot lately, it’s so unusual of him since he’s an early riser I’m worried!” Mrs. Jung chuckled at his so innocent Yunho.

“Yunho yah, that’s normal because it’s been two months, he maybe feel so fatigue like he had been carrying 50 sacks of rice, pregnant people tends to get tired easily. Just let him Yunho yah.”
“Ok . . .”

“Did he have any mood swing lately or something?” Yunho pause for a second and he remember something.

“I think! He’s acting weird sometimes, one night he told me to sleep on the floor cause I smell bad but actually I just came from the shower!” Yunho pout as he remember it one night that he ended up sleeping on the floor without his wife beside him.

Mrs. Jung laughed at the other line and Yunho pouted more.

“Umma!”

“That’s alright honey, being a husband of Jaejoong, you should be patient, and you have to prepare too coz he would be craving sometimes soon, pray that he would crave for the easy food you can order anywhere or you will be travelling half a day just to look for a certain food he would ask.”

“Really?”

“Yes dear! Please take care of your wife always, if I have time Umma will visit you ok?”

“Thanks Umma!”

“I love you honey, take care of my grandchild ne?”

“I will umma, and I love you too!”

 

Yunho felt a tap on his shoulder and he turn just to see an angry Jaejoong staring at him with piercing eyes. He felt alarm.

“Who is that you were saying ‘I love you too’ are you cheating on me Jung?” Yunho widen his eyes at the accusation of his wife and he remembered what his mom told him, it must be the hormones, Yunho thought.

“B-Baby-“

“What? You’re cheating on me right?”

“No baby!”

“Then who is that?”

“It’s-“ Jaejoong cut him again before he could say its actually his mother.

“It’s your co-artist again, trying to flirt with you?”

“No baby, listen to me first!”

"It's that girl again right?"

"Baby No! Liten!"

“Why would I listen to you?” Jaejoong started crying and drop on the floor, sobbing hardly on his knees. Yunho was hurt at the sight and he tried to coo his wife but he got slap away.

“Go away Jung!”

“Baby please . . .”

“Go to that , you wanted that Ara girl? Go to her!” Jaejoong pushed Yunho hardly but the latter crouched to his wife and stare, he secretly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter