Tiffany's Apology

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Good morning my beautiful angel wifey!” Yunho immediately gave his beautiful Jaejoong a morning kiss, which the latter gladly accepted with warm embrace and smile that always made Yunho’s morning brightest.

“Good morning Yunnie!” Jaejoong was glad that he woke up with Yunho never leaving his morning without kisses and hugs; he must be serious when he said he would serve me everyday. Jaejoong thought.

“I’m going to send you to school baby!”

“Hmm and turn the school into chaos again?”

“Why? Is it wrong to be famous? I just want you to be safe and besides I allowed Mr. Lee to take his vacation since I’m having an OFF for a week!” Jaejoong’s face lit up at the announcement.

“Really Yunnie? Why you didn’t tell me?”

“Do you actually think I could tell you yesterday when you’re a crying mess?”

Jaejoong pout his lips but eventually smiled at the good news brought by his handsome hot husband.

“I was planning to bring you to Jeju so we can have a week vacation and to fill those times I miss to have dinner with you, wake up in the morning without giving you a bathe, but I think the good news yesterday was enough baby. Right?”

“I wanted to go to Jeju too Yunnie but I’m afraid I would be drop out because of my absences, I don’t want people to think that I am using you as an excuse for my absences.” Yunho lean down to kiss Jaejoong’s forehead that are still lying on the bed with Yunho sitting beside him.

“That’s ok baby, if you can’t make it this year then I will enroll you to online studies so you’ll just stay here at home, and besides in a few more months you will be growing and you need a proper rest.”

“But I want to finish it Yunnie, all my time and my efforts in school would be wasted for nothing? That’s not ok!”

“If you may say so, who am I to argue with my beautiful wife? Hmm?”

“Stop being cheesy Jung it’s still too early!” Jaejoong let out a small chuckle when he saw Yunho pout.

“Does it matter if it’s still too early? I just want to please my wife that’s all!” Jaejoong got up from the bed and sit on Yunho’s lap as he slowly grinds his behind to Yunho’s crotch causing the latter to groan in pleasure.

“Ummm!”

“You want to please me Jung? Then start it now and bring me to the bathroom I need a warm bathe with my handsome Jung!” Yunho smirk and lifted Jaejoong into his arms, bringing him to the bathtub that has been prepared a minute ago when the beauty is still sleeping, well . . .thanks to the courtesy of his husband Jung. He was served like a true queen today and to think that his slave is the FAMOUS Jung Yunho, how lucky Jung Jaejoong is right?

“Be careful to school ok?” Yunho stared at his wife full of care. Even the bump on Jaejoong’s tummy weren’t that visible yet he still want to make sure that Jaejoong was always safe and in good health.

“I will Yunnie!” Jaejoong kiss his husband one last time and was about to get out from the car when Yunho held his arms preventing him to open the car door.

“What’ wrong Yunnie?”

“I’ll walk you inside baby!” Yunho took his blazer and wear it.

“But . . . –“

Jaejoong wanted to protest but Yunho already dragged him inside, as what he expected all students stopped to their busy task whatever it is and just stare at the couple as some of the girls squeal, faint, and drool to the handsome Jung Yunho and some of the guys was mesmerized to the beauty of an angel name Jung Jaejoong.

Yunho felt so proud walking with his wife to his classroom while the latter was shyly walking with his head keep lowered. He doesn’t like much attention because it makes him uncomfortable but that was just the way it is, being beautiful isn’t a crime but a blessing so he just went on walking with his husband smiling at him, eyes sparkling with love and he can’t keep hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter