LOVELY COUPLE

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The couple was back in their home after having their lunch in the Kim residence. Jaejoong weren’t able to attend his class again because he was late again coz by JungYunho but he was glad that they are now ok. He was more than glad when Yunho decided to cancel his rehearsal and just spent more time with him.

“Yunnie . . . why don’t we call Yoochun?” Yunho nod his head while punching the code of their unit. The security must lock their door when he get out running and saw the panic look on the guard while doing his robing and he was thankful because of that. He felt a hug from his wife behind and he clung his arms to Jaejoong while dragging the latter to their living room. They settled their worn out body on the couch with Jaejoong on top of Yunho. They stare at each other and just smile like nothing happens to them early in the morning. Yunho brush a few strands of Jaejoong’s hair and started playing with it.

“You scared me baby earlier . . . “ Jaejoong looked at his husband with his big doe eyes.

“Why?”

“I thought you’ll gonna drive the car that’s why I started to panic.”Jaejoong chuckled as Yunho still playing with his bangs.

“Hmmmm . . . since you suggest it, I’ll do it the next time we fight.” Yunho stop from what he’s doing and looked at his wife wide eyes.

“Seriously?”

“Uhummm . . . “ Jaejoong nod his head and continue teasing his husband. Yunho sighed and look at him desperately. He wanted to laugh at his husband expression. His face seems so worried and scared and he saw his husband gulp like he wanted to tell something but never say any words. Yunho sighed again and he bit his lip to suppress his smile.

“Yah, don’t you dare do that!”

“Are you threatening me?” Yunho looked at him desperately and he turns his head to breathe because he really can’t stand Yunho’s face now. He try to hardened his expression again and turn his head to Yunho again.

“It’s not a good joke baby,”

“I’m not kidding either!” Yunho tried to push him and stood up.

“Where are you going Jung?”

“I’m walking away from you!”

“I know that! Can I come?” Jaejoong stood up and walk to his husband’s side, he saw how serious Yunho is and he felt guilty. He held Yunho’s arm to stop him from walking further. The latter stop and turned to him.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m just kidding!”

“I know you’re just playing around but it’s not a good joke Jung Jaejoong!” Jaejoong pout his lips and clung his arms to Yunho’s neck.

“I said I’m sorry . . . “ Yunho just look at him blank face.

“Am I not forgiven?” Yunho shook his head and he pouted more.

“What do you want me to do then?” Yunho look at him intently.

“Kiss me first . . .”

“What if I don’t?”

“Then you’re not forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter