THE JAEJOONG

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Yunnie can I drive the car?” Yunho abruptly turn his head to his wife suddenly became so alert.

“No way baby!” Jaejoong pouted his lips and make a puppy eyes to Yunho. Yunho turn his head to the other side while fixing his hair.

“Don’t use that pout to me Kim Jaejoong, I want to live long!” Yunho got hit on his arms and chuckled as he saw his wife sit in the corner of their king size bed.

“You’re so mean, am I that bad in driving?” Yunho nod his head and kneeled to the floor facing his sulking wife.

“Do you remember when you ask me to drive you to school and I got little late, and then when I saw you managing the wheel hardly but ended up hitting the bumper on the gate, that was the most fearing moment of my life Kim Jaejoong, it’s ok that you don’t know how to drive as long as you’re safe baby, and I won’t risk it. I hope you understand.” Jaejoong nod his head and stare at his husband.

“But you never teach me how to drive Yunnie, what if you weren’t around? Who will drive me?”

“You can always ask Changmin!”

“That food monster always trades everything with food, No way!” Yunho chuckled and held Jaejoong’s hand to stand up. He caresses the face of his wife and looked deep into those doe eyes.

“You don’t need to learn how to drive baby, I can always drive you crazy!” Yunho stare at his wife seductively and his lips. Jaejoong just raised his brows and turn around.

“Isn’t it the opposite Jung?”

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong turn around and started ing his upper shirts. He saw his husband gulp and stare at him intently. He slides his hands inside Yunho’s shirt and pinched his . Yunho moaned as Jaejoong’s delicate hands work on its own and his wife hot breath hitting his neck. Jaejoong Yunho’s neck and the latter moaned in pleasure then he clung his right legs to Yunho’s waist and purposely touched the obvious bulge of his husband. Yunho unconsciously closed his eyes. Jaejoong smirk and withdraw his hand from Yunho’s shirt much to Yunho’s displeased. Jaejoong moved closer to his husband’s ear and whisper seductively.

“Now tell me . . . who drives you crazy?” Jaejoong smirked and leaved his husband and started walking to the front door leaving the aroused Yunho in state.

“Yah! Jung! Are you coming or not? I will drive this car if you don’t hurry up!” Yunho snapped and hurry to the main door.

“Aissshh! Now what? Such a tease?”

“Jung!” He heard his wife again.

“I’m coming baby!”

They arrived at the studio, BoA is already there and man! What is she wearing? Well for Kim Jaejoong that would definitely the most daring clothes he saw to a woman. It’s like a piece of cloth stick to BoA’s petite body. She’s wearing very short shorts, pair with a fitting see - through sleeveless blouse and a white rubber shoes. God! She looks like a ! And what is that? Smiling at my husband seductively? ! Try seducing my husband in front of me, you’ll be running here hairless.

Jaejoong turn to his husband and saw the latter staring at him. He smiled and clung his arms to Yunho and saw in the corner of his eyes the curved of BoA’s fake eyebrows. He saw the walking towards them with her hips swaying side by side like she’s walking in a runway. He turned his head again to his husband and saw Yunho staring at BoA awkwardly. He leaned closer to yunho’s ear.

“I will cut your balls if you dare to make a wrong move baby, better be careful huh!” Yunho gasp and suddenly straighten up.

“Hi Yunho! You’re ready?” BoA smiled at Yunho seductively and Jaejoong mentally cursed her. He saw BoA leaned closer to Yunho’s face and he felt alarm what’s gonna happen next and he grabbed Yunho’s collar to give his husband a deep kiss much to BoA surprise. The poor lady awkwardly step back and Jaejoong saw how BoA tighten her jaw. He smirk at her and the latter just rolled her eyes.

After the hot kissed Jaejoong pulled away and saw Yunho grinning widely at him.

“Wow! That was hot baby!”

“I know!”

“If you’re always jealous like this, I would surely bring you everyday here!” Jaejoong just smiled at his husband and pushed Yunho to the irritated BoA.

“Time for practice BoA, by the way you already met my wife right?” BoA stares at Jaejoong and just rolled her eyes again.

“Yeah! I believe we met already!” BoA turned her back to him without recognizing his name. Jealous ! Serves you right! I am enjoying my time here! Jaejoong celebrated again as he sit in one of the chair and folded his legs as he saw BoA stomped her feet to the CD player and play it. ‘y Back’ by Justin Timberlake fitted Yunho’s y moves minus BoA’s flirty act of course. The music begins to play and Yunho moved his hips and sway it in a nice y move while BoA stare at Yunho amazingly. BoA started to move forward and Jaejoong looked at her intently, studying every move she would make. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter