RUNNING AWAY

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mrs. Kim rushed to the door as soon as he heard the unstoppable ringing of their doorbell and only to be shocked by the messy Jaejoong, eyes are swollen, lips are cut, and no slip on on his feet that cause the beautiful feet stained with dirt’s and fresh cuts.

“My God Joongie, what happen to you?” Mrs. Kim pulled Jaejoong inside and leaded him to the couch. She run to grab a water for his son and let him calm for a while. When he saw Jaejoong calm a little, he saw his son started tearing up again and she could just pulled him into a hug. The couple must be having a serious fight again that would cause Jaejoong to run here.

“Are you two having a fight again?” Mrs. Kim rubbed his back to soothe him from crying and it really helps. His mother touch always calms him.

Jaejoong nodded his head and tighten his arms to his mother’s bosom.

“You can talk to me baby if you’re calm enough. Why don’t you go up to your room and take a rest huh?” Jaejoong nodded his head one more time and started to walk up stair but suddenly heard the doorbell. He turned his head to his mother that was looking at him.

“If that’s Yunho umma, please don’t give my room key. I want to be here for a while, I don’t want to go home with him.” And he turned away from his mother. Mrs. Kim could only shook her head and sigh. She rushed to the door again as she heard another sound from their doorbell. When she opened it, the same situation she saw on Jaejoong and Yunho. Her son in law has a messy hair and only wearing a wife beater and sweatpants with no slippers on too. Yunho was looking at her desperately and she can only drag Yunho inside and give him a cup of water.

“Yah! What are you two doing huh? Trying to kill yourself?” Yunho gulp the water in one go and lowered his head.

“Umma I’m sorry! I’m really sorry!” Yunho started to cry and the same thing Mrs. Kim does. He rubbed Yunho’s back to soothe him but unfortunately her touch never calm Yunho it only made worst when he felt Yunho’s shoulder started to shake hardly.

“Umma I love Jaejoong so much, I love him and I don’t want to lose him.”

“I know that Yunho, I just know that too damn well . . . “

"I'm so stupid for hurting him . . ."

“Whatever your problem is, fixed it immediately. Don’t let this fight lead you guys to the worst outcome.”

“Umma . . .”

“Just go to his room, but I’m afraid this time I can’t give you his keys.” Mrs. Kim looked at him pitifully. Yunho just nod his head and run to Jaejoong’s door up stair. Mrs. Kim signaled the maids to go down stair for a while and leave the couple alone since Yunho must be shouting outside Jaejoong’s door.

Yunho started knocking on his wife older room but never get a response. He knocked again but still silence greets him.

“Baby please . . . go home with me!!”

"Baby talk to me please . . ."

He can hear a thing being thrown to the door and shattered on the floor, it must be a vase broken.

“Go away JUNG!”

Yunho tried again.

“Baby please talk to me, let me explain please . . . “

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!”

“Jung Jaejoong open the door, I deserve to explain everything, it’s not what you think baby.” He never heard anything and he continue.

“Baby just opened the door please . . . Just listen to me, if you don’t want to go home with me its ok, just please lend me your time and listen to me!!“ He can hear a sob near the door and he is sure Jaejoong must be crying now. He wanted to bang his head on the door for hurting his wife. Lately Jaejoong spent so much crying and he can’t stand it. His beautiful wife must have swollen eyes now, a red nose, and a stained face and to add to that a cut on his lips, he really regretted what he had done and now he was more hurt than Jaejoong, the thought of Jaejoong leaving him scared hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter