SCARED

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong waited for Yunho so he can have a dinner together with his husband. He prepared the dinner, Yunho’s favorite dish tobokkhi. He is a bit upset when he glance at the clock again and saw that it was turning 8pm already. He never received a call from the latter saying he’s going to be late so he assumed that this time Yunho would go home on time. He already had a hard time in school today because of the certain Tiffany Hwang again. Changmin wasn’t there to protect him either so he had to deal with the girls again and again like he always used to do.

FLASHBACK:

“Hey nerdy!” Tiffany approach him with a smirk plastered on her face. ‘Ugghh not again’ Jaejoong mumbled to himself. He was sitting in the cafeteria and taking his lunch when the es approach them, as usual the two evil sisters is with Tiffany again, doting on their Leader like they were some kind of a snoop dog ready to take orders from the evil witch leader they have.

“What is it this time Tiffany?” He said in an angry tone. He doesn’t have a good morning to begin with since Yunho leave early again and just received a morning breakfast from his husband which is a burned pan cake and a very sour pineapple juice. Sure he find it sweet that his husband would try to make an effort making breakfast for him but he has to admit that Yunho would never learn any of his cooking skills because he is just a natural mess when it came to the kitchen and he has really no talent on it and of course he still want to live long so in short, the effort of his husband got wasted and just landed on the trash can before he gets poison by his own husband. He leave the house without taking his breakfast even though he has to take care of his health since he just got from a fever and allergies. He never forget to put a stick on the ref saying “Don’t lay your hands on everything on the kitchen Jung, or you don’t want me to die” and leave the house pouting.

“Yah nerdy!” He lifted his head again remember that the witches are still there in front of him.

The two evil sisters form an ‘Ohhh . . . ’ to their lips which is full of a thick lipstick.

“I saw this fell from your thick book in the class and I was so surprised to know that you’re actually no difference from us.” Tiffany waved a piece of paper that looks like a photo in front of his face. He suddenly became so alarm when he remembered that it must be one of Yunho’s photos. He tried to spot it and he recognized it was a solo Picture of Yunho and has an autograph of his husband at the back of it.

“What is that? Give me that Tiffany” He tried to grab the photo but Tiffany lifted it higher in the air.

“No way!” Jaejoong try to stand up but he was grab by the two es side by side and he has no choice but to sit back.

“If that thing belongs to me, I believe you should return it to me Tiffany!” His voice was stern but the girls never even flinched. He was just afraid that he can no longer control his anger anymore and he would just explode in no time but he tried to calm himself again, knowing he was still in the school cafeteria. He can see that they were gaining student attentions now.

“If you already fell it and I was the one who pick it up, then I believe that this thing would belongs to me now especially if this is something related to my Yunho oppa” Tiffany flip the photo in front of his face so he can take a good look to it and indeed it was Yunho.

Jaejoong sigh.

“What do you want?”

“You have to answer first all our curiosity and we will give this back to you!” Taeyeon said with a knowing smile on her face.

“That’s right nerdy” Yuri smirked.

“What is it then? Can we get this done?”

“Not so fast nerdy!” Tiffany raised her eyebrows and Jaejoong snort silently, If he could have a magical power he would surely wish this would turn into an ugly frog right now.

“How come do you have this?” Yuri asked him this time but he just kept silent.

“And he even has an autograph at the back, how lucky can you get nerdy?” Taeyeon give him a mocking smile. He even thought that this two is less evil than Tiffany.

“How come you have this nerdy?” Tiffany asked him this time.

“If you don’t want to give it to me then find your answer on your own question coz I won’t be giving any!” He bravely answered back as he himself getting irritated but the three only smirk at him.

“Really?” Tiffany sits beside him and he has to move away. Tiffany move closer to him and he move his sit again, The keep doing it to irritate him and he just have do the same, moving away again and again but to his luck Yuri took the last chair when he was about to sit and landed straight on the floor gaining a heartily laugh from the girls and other students in the cafeteria. He was fuming mad now and he can’t help his anger anymore that he tried to control for a long time. He stood up and forcefully gives a full blow to the table that the food tray and his lunch scattered and fell causing a clank noise and broken glasses on the floor some of the student’s gasp in surprise and Tiffany widens her eyes as the two witches do the same. He grab his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter