TEASING

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong woke up with Yunho on his side, legs are tangled on his own legs and he felt like his thigh gets numb because of the heavy weight of Yunho. He tried to get up but no luck as Yunho pull him back to bed and hug him tightly. He stares at his husband who is still sleeping. How can this man be so handsome? My God! I’m so lucky to have you JUNG! Everyone would line up just to have you, and I am so lucky to have you, I love you so much . . . do you know that? He unconsciously said it a little louder enough for Yunho to hear.

“I know that baby!” He widen his eyes when Yunho response. Yunho finally open his eyes and grin at Jaejoong who is now pouting.

“So you’re awake all this time?” Yunho chuckled as he saw his wife turn his back to him. He clung his legs to the beauty and got slap in the thigh.

“Yah! Jung you’re heavy don’t you know that?” But Yunho still pushed himself and compressed more to Jaejoong like he never heard anything.

“Really? Am I that heavy?”

“What do you think? God! Yunho I am only a stick compare to your weight, so get off!” Yunho pretended not to hear a thing and just hug Jaejoong again. This time he held Jaejoong’s shoulder so he can face him. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Yunho’s eyes shut close but a smile is visible on his face.

“Why are you complaining now baby? When I’m on top of you, you never complain, in fact your begging liked . . . more yunho!” Jaejoong greeted his teeth and hit Yunho on his chest forcefully. Because of the impact Yunho held his chest as if he was hit so badly, his mouth hang open like he wanted to shout or scream but no sounds came out. He then contorted his face like he was being hurt so badly. Jaejoong widen his eyes at the sight of his husband and panic. He shakes his husband and tried calling him but Yunho still in his position gripping his chest.

“Yunnie! Yah! Don’t scare me like that! Yah! Yunnie!” Jaejoong started to panic as Yunho continued pretending like he was being shot and contorts his face more.

“It . . . . hurst! . . . .” Yunho wanted to laugh as he slightly peeked at his wife and saw him in panic.

“Yah! Yunho!”

“Where does it hurt? Tell me!” Yunho pointed his chest and Jaejoong started to massage it. Yunho bit his lips to suppress his smile.

“Yunho, open your eyes!” Yunho shook his head and pointed his chest again.

“Does it hurt more?” Yunho nodded.

“Open your eyes Yunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter