INSECURE KIM

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong felt so warm in his arms. He tried to open his eyes and saw his husband snuggled on his chest, it seems like they have changed their position. He was happy that Yunho was there to greet his morning; he was glad that Yunho is still here so he can snuggle himself more to his husband. He started to shake Yunho and wakes him up.

“Yunnie . . .”

“Hmmmm . . .”Yunho fondle more to him. He smiled as he caresses his husband’s hair.

“Don’t you have any schedule today baby?” Yunho shook his head and wrapped his arms to Jaejoong’s waist.

“I talk to my Manager I want a rest today, don’t go to school today baby!” Yunho was still snuggled on his chest while he continued caresses yunho’s hair with his long y fingers.

“Why yunnie?”

“Just don’t . . . I just want to have an alone time with you”

“What do you want to do today yunnie?”

“I just want to cuddled with you in bed . . .”

“Hmmm . . . who would have thought that Jung Yunho, the famous singer and dancer and the hot and handsome husband of Kim Jaejoong is so cute when he’s in bed, especially in the morning? Hmmmm?” Yunho lifted his gaze to his wife and he was greeted by the smile he loved so much. He leaned in closer to his wife for a morning kiss and he was responded by the hot kiss of his wife.

“And who could tell that Jung Yunho is so lucky to wake up with an angel beside him and would be greeted by a beautiful smile and a gorgeous wife huh?” Jaejoong chuckled and pinch Yunho’s nose.

“It’s only Jung Yunho of course!”

“Jung Jaejoong?” Yunho snuggled again to him.

“Yes baby?”

“Do you know Hyun Joong asked me if you have a sister?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrows. He still remembers how he has heard Hyun Joong said that in the cafeteria.

“Really?” Jaejoong caresses Yunho’s hair again.

“He asked me if you still have a sister as gorgeous as you so he could start preparing a wedding plan for her!” Yunho chuckled under him and he also did.

“He’s crazy!”

“TOP and him are both crazy! They keep bugging me baby if you do have a sister!”

“What did you tell them then?” Jaejoong played Yunho’s hair while the latter started to rubbed his back.

“I told them that you don’t have any, and do you know what Hyun Joong said?”

“What?” Yunho pulled away from his chest and pulled him instead to lie on his husband’s chest, Yunho encircled his legs to him while his back was fully rested in Yunho’s chest.

“He said, Jung you’re the luckiest man alive, if I could just have a wife as beautiful as your wife I would surely quit my career!” Jaejoong turn his head to his husband.

“He said that? Why should he quit?” Yunho intertwined their hands together.

“Because he wanted to give his wife all his time, spend it together, raised kids and everything, like I never used to!” Jaejoong sits and face his husband.

“Is that why you look so upset?” Jaejoong cupped Yunho’s face and the latter stare at him.

“I felt guilty leaving you in the morning without waking you up and giving you the best morning kiss ever, when I got home late at night, you always ended up sleeping because you waited so long for me to come home, we never even had a proper dinner together without being disturbed by the call from my Manager, I’m so sorry baby I realize that I lost lots of our quality time together because of my career.” Jaejoong smiled at his husband who just lowered his head but Jaejoong tilted his chin and look straightly in his eyes.

“Jung Yunho, when I get married to you three years ago this is the career you already chose but still I get married to you because I love you, I know were having lots of problem lately but don’t ever think that I am a hindrance to your dream, if this is your passion I will be the first person who will support you no matter what.” Yunho smiled sadly and jaejoong kissed that sadness away.

“But baby . . . what if I quit?” Jaejoong shook his head furiously.

“NO! Don’t do that! You’ve been dreaming for this since we are in college and you would just waste this opportunity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter