Finale!

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Three months just passed by and Jaejoong is now completely healed of course thanks to his personal nurse Yunho his handsome husband, how lucky could he get right? JiYool is also 3months old; the little girl is surely lucky to have such a lovely parents by her side pampering her with no end.

Yunho was back to his career and he was currently making his recent album, which he dedicated to his daughter and wife. After the long vacation he was finally back and ready to rock the world again with his music and to add with that he secretly include the recorded duet of him and Jaejoong of ‘A whole new world’ and ask the big boss if he could cover it with Jaejoong and his version. He has to wait for a few arrangements first to settle the said song. He was just glad that every tiring days in the end he would still have a lovely wife and daughter waiting for him and that would just be enough to make his heart fluttered.

SUNDAY

Jaejoong can’t stop laughing and almost hurt his stomach from it but opposite to that is baby JiYool who stare at her father wide eyes like it was the most adorable scene she’s watching. Yunho wears a bear costume and dancing along with his hit ‘checkmate’ using the broom as his microphone and sometimes would play peek a boo to his daughter causing their little bundle of joy to giggle and wiggle her feet in response. Baby JiYool is in Jaejoong’s lap with a cute elephant stuffed toy shoved on and being . Jaejoong stare at his daughter and he laughed when he saw the stuffed toys is trickled of JiYool’s drool but her eyes were focus to Yunho who is still busy entertaining his wife and daughter to his little show.

“Aaawww JiYoolie looked at your baby elephant its full of your drool baby.” The baby never been bothered and her attention are only to her father.

The world is starting to make some sensed as JiYool is very attached to her father and things. She always loves one toy, which is her baby elephant over all others and will accept no substitutes. She’s always staying awake at night and busy making giggles and noises and always playing with her fingers, which is currently her favorite toy except for the baby elephant. Yunho who always came at night would always come home with JiYool still awake and playing with her Mom in their shared bedroom. JiYool would wait for her father’s warm hands to rub her back and started yawning and that’s were the only time JiYool would finally sleep in her own comfort zone which is her crib in the couple’s bedroom too, just in the side of their king size bed for the couple’s assurance.

Yunho finally stop as he saw JiYool never paying attention to him anymore and focus on soaking her baby elephant toys. He took his costume out and drop it to the floor and cuddled with her daughter and wife settled on the couch.

“I love my JiYoolie! I love my Jaejoongie!” Yunho sat himself on the floor. As soon as JiYool saw her father she started shoving her elephant to Yunho’s face soaked with saliva and Jaejoong laughed so hard.

“Aaaaawww that was so wet!” Yunho started laughing too and offered his face more to JiYool much to JiYool’s enjoyment who start giggling as she play with her father.

“She’s so playful now baby!” Jaejoong nod his head and smiled at the father and daughter bonding.

“My lovely JiYool is always playful when it comes to her father and try to ignore me when you’re around.”

“Because she’s a Daddy’s girl!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“And you spoiled her a lot!”

“She’s only a baby!”

“And . . .”

“There’s nothing wrong spoiling her.”

“Yeah right!” Jaejoong adjusted JiYool in his lap and the baby giggled as she continued to play with her father.

A week later . . .

“Baby?”

“Hmmmm . . .” Jaejoong groaned in response. His eyes are still closed and still so sleepy when he felt Yunho wrapped his arms around his waist. Lately Yunho is coming home so late because of the filming of his music video, TV guesting, and busy promoting his latest album that he always end up coming home with Jaejoong sleeping already and his pretty daughter sleeping in his cute crib.

Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s cheek. He missed cuddling with his wife when he was still in his leave but now that he’s back being a good father and breadwinner for his daughter and wife, he came home so late always.

“What time is it baby?” Jaejoong got up and rubbed his eyes.

“Its U-know time!” Yunho who tease his sleepy wife got hit on his arms and he could only pout.

“It’s 1am baby.”

“JiYool is already sleeping, she changed her sleeping habit now.” Jaejoong stood up and check JiYool who is comfortably sleeping in her own crib with her thumb shove on . Yunho stood up too and peeks at her little daughter and smiled as he saw JiYool sleeping peacefully. He slowly removed her thumb on and leaves a pouting JiYool. The couple smiled and goes back to bed.

“You came so late, have you taken dinner already?” Jaejoong stared at his exhausted husband whose arms are now resting on his forehead.

“Yeah! Junsu and I had sandwich and-.”

“Whaaat? You only ate sandwich?” Jaejoong shrieked and is now fully awake but covered his mouth as he realize he may startled JiYool and held Yunho’s arms to get up from the bed. Yunho reluctantly got up and being dragged by Jaejoong to the kitchen, he just wanted to sleep but his wife dragged him to the kitchen now and busy heating some soup in the oven. He saw his wife boiled water and prepared a sachet of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter