Fainting

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho had slept in the car and when he woke up his face already hitting the striking ray of the sun, saying in his watch that it was already 8am. He never bothered to changed his clothes from last night awards he had used, he just took his blazer and leave the light blue long sleeve, rolling the sleeves until to his middle arm coz he feels so hot, he glanced again at his wristwatch it was 8:05 in the morning, he doesn’t have time to take a shower he has to keep on searching for his wife. He has an idea, he will stand by in the school gate hoping he will see his wife in there.

Jaejoong had to go to school since he has lots of absences but since he has no uniform he doesn’t have a choice but to go for a jeans and a simple white shirt and just blazer, thankful Mrs. Shim kindly shop him in a nearest boutique just a few distance away from the Shim residence. He still doesn’t want to go home, he still can’t face his husband, seeing Yunho will make him tear up again so he decided to stay in Shim’s for a few more days.

Changmin park his car in front of the gate and Jaejoong get out. Just when they were walking Jaejoong saw a familiar car waiting just outside the gate, he was about to run again in changmin’s car but its too late when Yunho is already running on his way.

“Baby wait!” Jaejoong run back to the car but Yunho had run fast and reached his arms just right he was about to open the door of the car.

“Let go Yunho!”

“Please just listen to me!” Yunho begged him and they absolutely gained a lot of attention of the students, just a presence of Jung Yunho is enough to make the students in awe, plus the beautiful Jaejoong who they’ve known to be the nerdy is actually an angel in disguise.

“Don’t touch this flirt, hands off Yunho!” Yunho bit his lips and guilt attacked him once more.

“I’m so sorry baby! I didn’t mean to say that!”

“Oh yeah! You didn’t mean to say that? While in fact you just wanted to scream on my face that I don’t have the right to smile at everyone as if I’m doing that? My god Yunho! Just always like this!” Jaejoong stomped his feet towards Changmin and the latter had been dragged by Jaejoong but Yunho held Jaejoong’s arms.

“Let’s talk about this please!"

"No! Let's talk this some other time Yunho i have to attend my class!"

"Baby please, just give me your time!" Yunho felt like his heart is tearing when Jaejoong started walking again.

"Changmin let's go!"

"Jaejoong please, I'm sorry!"

"Hyung!" Changmin stopped when he saw Yunho walking behind them.

"Changmin what are you doing lets go!" Jaejoong held Changmin's arms again.

"Changmin you can go ahead.!” Yunho signaled Changmin to just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter