Jaejoongs a tease!

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Its been two weeks since Jaejoong gave birth to his daughter but he was still advised for a complete bed rest since the surgery was still fresh and the doctor advised him as well to take as much fluids as his body can take to prevent him from constipation. The couple was thankful that Yunho’s mom was there who went back to Korea a week after JiYool’s birth. She personally took care of JiYool while Yunho personally took care of his wife too.

"Aaaawww my little JiYool is so pretty! You love Umma?" Jaejoong plays with little jiyool's hand and the baby squirm in respond.

"My baby is so pretty! My JiYool is so pretty!" Jaejoong kissed JiYools forehead and the door open revealing his mother in law.

"Jaejoongie dear, I'll take JiYool for a while you have to rest huh!" Jaejoong nodded his head while Mrs. jung scooped JiYool's gently in her arms.

"Where's Yunho?"

"He's taking a shower Umma! Did you have your breakfast?" Mrs. Jung smiled.

"Yes dear! And you take your breakfast with Yunho later. Rest properly now i'll take care of JiYool huh?" Mrs. Jung kissed jaejoong's forehead and leave the room.

“Yunnie . . . I need water.“ Jaejoong is in their bed and Yunho was still in the bathroom for a quick shower.

“Coming baby!” Yunho who just went out from the bathroom with only a white boxer caught Jaejoong’s attention. His eyes glued to his husband; hair still wet dripping with tiny drops of water down to his perfect neck and sculpted abs. Long legs and strong thighs he wanted to be wrapped around his body when he is sleeping is always a perfect sight for his every morning.

“Are you done eye me?” Jaejoong chuckled and rolled his eyes. Yunho smiled at his wife, a teasing smile.

“Don’t make me laugh my surgery still hurts.”

“Awwwwww!” Yunho pout and Jaejoong just smiled.

“Give me my water Yunnie.” Yunho who took a glass of water from the table he used to prepare for all Jaejoong’s needs. ; Medicine, painkillers, water, vitamins and many more. He goes back to the bed and sits beside his wife while handling the glass of water to Jaejoong.

“You ok?” Jaejoong nodded and goes back lying on their bed again. Yunho put the glass on the side table and stare at his wife who is also staring at him.

“What are you looking at?”

“Why are you so beautiful?” Jaejoong blushed at the sudden compliment of his husband.

“What’s with the sudden cheesiness Jung?”

“Cheesiness you always love, look how you blush! Aaawww so cute!” Jaejoong tried to hit Yunho’s arm while his smile never leave his face.

“Don’t make me laugh Yunnie!” Yunho lied beside his wife, supporting Jaejoong’s side with a bunch of pillows.

“Hey Jung! Wear your shirts it’s cold!” Yunho stood up again and open his wardrobe, fishing out for a shirt to used.

“Just say you can’t stand me near you half nake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter