HEAD TURNER KIM JAEJOONG

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Changmin checked the backstage if there’s any student around but its clear and he sign to Yunho, Jaejoong and Junsu to hurry up.

“You know what hyung? You should paid me for ordering me around!” Changmin stomped his feet; his tailing behind his cousin, and Jaejoong and Junsu chuckling at him.

“Isn’t a year of food supply isn’t enough Changmin?”

“You know I’m growing everyday! And I just don’t need a food!”

“What else do you need then?” Jaejoong ask him this time.

“I think he need more baby!” Yunho grin at him and Jaejoong laugh also.

“Really Changmin? What kind of are you watching?” Changmin furiously blushed as Junsu interrogate him.

“C’mon what kind of ?” Junsu nudge him as he refused to speak.

“It’s a gay of course!” Yunho turn his head to Changmin again and received a death glare form his dongsaeng.

“Yah! How dare you hyung! I’m not watching gay !”

“But you never deny that you’re watching a Changmin!”

“So what’s the problem with that? I’m an adult now!” Changmin pouted and Jaejoong patted his shoulder for sympathy.

“Yeah! Yunnie, Changmin is adult now, don’t like that! Just feed him more!”

“Feed as in like feeding an animal? Looks like you’ve got bullied Changmin!” Junsu this time.

“You, you and you! Stop bullying me! I am being useful here you know? If you guys didn’t appreciate it.

Yunho slung his shoulder to Changmin.

“Were just teasing you, can’t you take a joke?”

Changmin just shrugged.

“Hmmm . . . whatever!”

They arrived at the dressing room of the auditorium; and staff, crews and some cameraman stop for a while. They only have one direction to look at. Jaejoong on the other hand feel uncomfortable to the attention he was gaining. Yes he was used to it, but after sometimes of getting a nerdy get up he feels uncomfortable of being stared at. Some of the crews and guys leave their mouth hang open, while the staff and coordinator leave their hairbrush hanging in the air. That was Kim Jaejoong. He’s like an angel, you will get lure into his beauty. Junsu clap his hands to get the attention of everyone and he succeeds, as he saw them goes back to their respective duties.

“You sure are attention stealer Kim Jaejoong” Junsu whispered and Jaejoong just smiled.

“I don’t actually like it Junsu when I’m with Yunho, coz I think I’m pressuring him enough!”

“Are you kidding me Jae? Look how your husband wear a proud smile!” Jaejoong look at his husband and indeed have those genuine smile he love so much.

Yunho was still holding his hands protectively. Possessive Jung is on duty again. When Hyun Joong and TOP saw Yunho, the latter immediately covered Jaejoong by his back.

“Hey Yunho! Who’s that pretty babe on your back?” Hyun Joong tried to shake his hands with Jaejoong but he got slap away by yunho.

“Hands off buddy!” TOP smirk at Hyun Joong but he himself also tried.

“Hi there gorgeous! Mind telling me your name?” Yunho glare at TOP and Hyun Joong laugh silently at TOP, who could be dead by now because Yunho is busy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter