Night of Memory

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Second trimester of Jaejoong and the bump is now visible on his tummy and he had no choice when Yunho forced him to stop going to school for his own safety and health and Yunho’s assurance as well, and a good news is he completely changed in his mood swings, from the moody and y Jaejoong before, now he’s a sweet and caring wife to his husband much to Yunho’s liking but the only problem is, he loved to stick himself to Yunho. He doesn’t want Yunho to stay away from him or out of his sight even for a minute and because of that Yunho had to take a leave from the Management until Jaejoong’s fine to leave again. And one more obsession of Jaejoong is Yunho’s scent. Every morning Yunho would found Jaejoong sniffing all over his body like a hungry animal ready to devour his prey. It’s creepy sometimes but Yunho was already used to it. He’s still craving for food but more likely he requested for fruits like watermelon, apples, oranges and strawberries.

One more thing is, after the monthly check up since his wife is already six months all the way they made an ultrasound and Yunho was jumping in happiness when the doctor announced that they would be having a girl, a daughter that Yunho long time wishes. Yunho made double effort to secure Jaejoong has enough rest, exercise, appetite and vitamins.

“Yunnie what do you want to eat I will cook for you!” They were now on the couch with Yunho reading a magazine while he rested his head in Jaejoong’s lap.

“Spicy rice cake baby!”

“But we ran out of ingredients Yunnie”

“I’ll go to the groceries for a while then, I’ll be back quickly!” Yunho got up from the couch but was held by Jaejoong .

“I’ll go with you Yunnie!”

“Baby its just a few blocks away from here, I’ll be back quickly!”

“I said I’d go with you!”

“You will get tired easily baby, you can rest here while waiting for me! I don’t want you to get tired.”

“Then cook that spicy rice cake of yours I’m not cooking it!” Jaejoong stood up and was about to go back to their bedroom when Yunho hug him from the back.

“Hmmm . . . having your moody swings again?” Jaejoong slap his hands and struggle to get out from the hug.

“Let me go JUNG and start cooking now, I’m not eating!” Jaejoong just let Yunho hug him as he felt Yunho turn his body to face the latter.

“I love you! I just want you to get rest but if you insist on going with me then let’s go!” Jaejoong’s face lit up in happiness and hugged Yunho; more likely sniffing Yunho’s neck.

“Hmmmm what’s so wonderful in there?” Yunho let his wife sniff his scent, this is always happening every morning if he have a chance to hug Jaejoong, the latter’s nose will automatically landed on his neck like it was the most wonderful part of his body.

“Scent . . .”

“Yeah I know!”

“I love your scent, mint! It’s so addicting Yunnie!” Jaejoong buried his face again on the other side of Yunho’s neck, still sniffing.

Yunho chuckled. Yunho just encircled his arms to Jaejoong’s waist, feeling the bump of Jaejoong on his stomach. Yunho started to sway his wife whose face are still buried in his neck.

“What are you doing Yunnie?”

“Dancing with my beautiful wife and daughter.”

“Hmm . . . I hope Ji Yool will be as talented as you baby!”

“Yes I hope so! And I’m sure Ji Yool will be as beautiful as you baby.”

“Aren’t you’re hungry yet?” Yunho caress Jaejoong’s hair and kiss it.

“Just let me stay here for a while Yunnie and I’m not hungry yet.”

“Ok!” Yunho put Jaejoong’s hand on his neck and the latter rested his face on his husband’s chest. Yunho continued to sway.

“I love you so much baby, I felt like my day isn’t complete without saying it!”

“You’re being cheesy again JUNG!”

“I’m not! I’m just so expressive when it comes to my emotions, I would love to spoil you again and again and I know you like it!” Jaejoong smiled and tighten his arms on Yunho’s neck.

“Do you still remember when we were kids, you gave me a fake ring and you said you will marry me if we meet again, I never thought that you would really mean it.”

“I remember that! I’m only 10 years old then and you were 7 but I felt jealous whenever someone comes to play with you, I just want you for myself!” Jaejoong chuckled this time.

“And you never changed Yunnie, you still as possessive as you were before.”

“I know I am possessive but that was just the way I am” Jaejoong nodded his head.

“What do you feel when you saw me after 7 years in states?” Jaejoong lifted his head to stare at Yunho and the latter smile and kiss him on the lips.

“When I saw you I felt like I was floating in the air, I want to hug you but I know I can’t, I want to kiss you but I never did! I am still afraid that you would hate me if I confess my love to you!”

Jaejoong creased his eyebrows and just stare at Yunho.

“You never really had an idea that I love you back then?” Yunho shook his head.

“You always emphasize the word best friend on your email, and when i call you will bid goodbye with a best friend attached to it even though i would say i love you but i really mean it, how would I supposed to know that you love me then?”

“But I was glad you made that promise come true baby!” Yunho held his hands and kiss him.

“I would always go back to that night of memory where I found out that you love me too! That was the sweetest night I ever had with you baby.”

FLASHBACK:

Yunho was back in Korea after staying at States for almost 7 years. He couldn’t leave his Mom knowing his dad was sick and as an oldest son, he prefers to stay with his family and just continue his studies in there. Leaving a promise to a 7 years old Kim Jaejoong. He smiled as he remember it, now that he’s back he will pursue his dream to become a singer and a professional dancer. His parents was never a hindrance to his dream although they were far, his Mom gives her approval to continue on what he would really want to pursue. He never been able to graduate in Business Administration coz the business was never his forte ever since that’s why after his father pass away, one month after he flew back to Korea.

He never informed Jaejoong that he’s coming back and when he showed up to the beauty he was the one who was shocked.

The beauty standing in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter