FIGHT HURTS

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong woke up again with no Yunho on his side but a note on the side table. He read it . . .

Baby,

Good morning baby, I got a call from the Manager and there’s a few arrangement should be done in my music video, I have to be gone for a while. Sorry I don’t have the heart to wake my angel up if he’s sleeping like a baby pouting his lips I love so much. I will try to go home later early don’t worry! I love you baby . . . be careful to school! Muahhh . . J

Your Jung

Jaejoong pouts, as he didn’t see his husband early in the morning. No morning kiss, no morning hugs, no morning shower with his hubby and no cuddling in the kitchen. In short, he has a bad morning to begin with, so better be aware of that.

Jaejoong is on his classroom now and he was still not on the mood as the line on his forehead is so visible. He can hear everyone blabbering about the event happened yesterday, he can hear them giggling, he can hear them laugh and he can hear them squeal but much to his bad mood he doesn’t really care. He stood up and he has plan in mind. He won’t be attending class today because he has no heart to listen the whole afternoon. Better be wasting my time shopping. And he go home to make a change, and in no time his spending his and yunho’s credit card again.

Jaejoong was gets tired after 3 hours of strolling around the mall. But it’s still not enough, because he plans to buy a new boots to be added in his mini mall collection in his wardrobe. He was scanning every brand of the boots when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turns his head and saw the person he never seen for a long time.

“Yoochun! Waaaa . . . God! Is it really you?” Jaejoong poked Yoochun’s face and the latter chuckled. Yoochun is his best friend since he started in his grade school but since Yoochun’s mom’s work was assigned in ia Yoochun’s family migrated there and he has no choice but to let go of his dear friend. Yoochun actually courted him before Yunho but Jaejoong just never felt the same to the man and he was just glad that they didn’t have any conflict after Yoochun’s confession to him.

“It’s me Jae, why are you so surprised?” Yoochun is smiling at him now and he just hit Yoochun on the chest.

“Who wouldn’t be? Idiot! For so many years, you’ve finally showed up!”

“Of course! I’ve been here for a week now, and I’m planning to visit you both but I saw you here, so I think that’s fine!”

“Crazy Yoochun never inform me!” Jaejoong pinched yoochun’s cheek.

“I miss you Jae, where is Yunho?” Yoochun ask and he pouts.

“He’s busy today, I never get to see him either!” Yoochun chuckled and circled his arms to Jaejoong.

.“That’s why you’re sulking huh?” Jaejoong pouts again.

“Oh Kim Jaejoong, stop doing that! Yunho won’t like it if you’re doing that to someone else.”

“I don’t care!”

“Let’s go pretty, you’re getting ugly when you’re sad!” And Yoochun dragged him to the other side of the mall.

Yunho is waiting in the counter. He bought another pair of suits to used for his music video. Why does he have to pick it up himself when he’s Manager and the coordinator should be doing this. He groaned when he saw his Manager calling him again.

“I’m sorry Yunho, I will be a little late today because my daughter has her check up today and I have to go with my wife in the hospital.”

“That’s ok hyung! I will be fine and I was waiting for the-“ At the corner of his eyes he saw a familiar figure passed the boutique he were in and he was sure its Jaejoong and he’s with a man. Who is that?

“Yunho are you still there?” His Manager spoke again and he snapped suddenly.

“I’m ok hyung, I’ll call you back later!” And he hung up. He strode out of the boutique and tried to look at the sight of his wife. What is he doing here? And he’s with someone; doesn’t he have a class today? Kim Jaejoong what are you doing huh? And he looks so happy. Yunho’s hand form into fist and he tighten his jaw. He felt a sudden insecurities again as he felt his jealousy again. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter