Finding You . .

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho speed the gas, he just wanted to be at home this time and just hug his wife and say sorry to him again and again, and he felt so guilty now. As soon as he arrive at there place he immediately park his car and run to the lift, the lift seems so much longer to wait and he just took the stair. He was panting when he reached their unit at 7th floor. He breathed first and started calming himself and started punching the codes of their pad. When he gets inside, he searches for his wife but no trace of him.

“Baby?” Yunho checked the kitchen but Jaejoong isn’t there. He goes to the living room maybe he slept in the couch, but when he gets there the said couch seems untouched. He slowly getting nervous as he approached their bedroom, he was praying his wife is there laying on their bed, back facing him; the usual position of Jaejoong when he’s angry at him.

He held the doorknob lightly and closed his eyes wishing that Jaejoong is there but . . . his hopes died when he saw their bed untouched. No trace of Jaejoong, no scent of vanilla in the room, no scent of Jaejoong, no beauty decorated the bed. He desperately dropped on his knees as he felt himself slowly getting frustrated. It was all his fault anyway. No one could be blamed here but himself for being so possessive. He doesn’t know where Jaejoong is and he just wanted to know where his wife is right now, is he safe or something? He panics when he dialed the phone number of his mother in law.

“Hello?”

“Umma!”

“Yunho?”

“Umma did Jaejoong go there?”

“Joongie? He’s never been here! Why?”

“Uuummm we had a little arguments again earlier.”

“Find him Yunho, he’d never been here if he wanted to run away again the only place he knows to run to is here, God! What is happening to both of you huh?”

“I’m sorry umma!”

“Find him Yunho I will get worried if anything happens to him, oh dear god!”

“I will call you again Umma if I found him.!”

“You better be Yunho, or I might die in worrying.!”

Yunho hangs up, just when he put the phone he remembers the phone Junsu had gave him. He took it from his pocket and pressed the button where the voice is recorded.

“Manager Kim, I have to get back on that Jung Jaejoong! Do you know what he had done to me?”

“He scalp my hair, if he still wants to live he shouldn’t have messed up with me!”

“I want you to keep an eye to Yunho, the plan is still on and I have to get back on that and I will surely do what he had done to me!”

“Made sure that Yunho drink that tea I gave you, and he will be unconscious in no time

“I will wait for you in the car Manager Kim, I cannot show up tonight I have a really bad hair and I have to fixed this up first, I will wait you with Yunho on the car ok?”

Yunho dropped the cellphone on the floor as soon as the voice fades out. He didn’t imagine that Boa could actually do that, and the things he doesn’t understand is Jaejoong, scalp the hair? What is that? What was it all about? He really need to know now, he have to ask Junsu all about this, just when he’s about to dial Junsu’s number his phone rings looking at the screen he immediately answered it.

“Junsu!”

“I guess you already listened to that hmmm?”

“What is this all about? Kindly explain this to me?”

“Yunho, we all know Boa is all over you and this night should be the night to accomplished all her plans but too bad Jae had caught her when he called me the night before, he accidentally heard everything that boa and her manager had plan to you, not just that, Jaejoong was gone earlier to teach that a lesson-“ Junsu was cut when Yunho suddenly spoke.

“Wait you mean?”

“Yes Yunho! Jae is all behind this, he actually let go of Boa earlier but seems that can’t really learned her lesson and to think she even plan to broke your career that was when Jae had heard it and recorded it, and he’s fuming so the rest of it maybe shown tomorrow since I wasn’t able to talk to him ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter