Jaejoong's revenge part 1

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Yunnie are you sure you’re ok now?” Yunho turn to his worried wife, forehead is creased, lips are pouting, and face is contorted like he was the one in pain. He slowly approached his wife and hugged him so tight and kissed his cheek.

“I’m sure baby, and besides you are coming with me right?” Jaejoong nod is head and looked at Yunho’s face and started caressing it.

“Don’t get sick again Yunnie . . . “ Yunho nod his head and return on fixing his coat in front of the mirror. Jaejoong stood up from the bed and face his husband; he took the tie from Yunho’s beautiful hands and let himself do the business.

“Let me baby . . . ” Yunho smiled and let his wife fixed his tie.

“Done!” Jaejoong smiled looking at his husband, admiring the sight in front of him. Yunho was just too handsome in his eyes, wearing a dark blue Americana suit with a blue silk neck tie was just made Yunho more hot, he’s sure every girls will drool over again and again to Yunho tonight.

“Hmmmmm how lucky can I get to have a very hot husband like you!” Jaejoong kissed yunho’s neck and the latter groaned.

“God baby! Let’s do this later after the awards, and you will surely ask me to stopped!” Jaejoong hit his chest and the latter laughed.

“ert!”

“You’re such a tease you know I can’t control myself if you’re kissing me!” Jaejoong smirked.

“I just want to wish my husband good luck and congratulations coz I know you’ll be the artist of the year!” Yunho hugged his wife again.

“Thank you for always supporting me baby! I love you!” And they share another hot kiss before Yunho dragged his wife outside of their unit before he forgot that he has to attend the prestigious awards tonight.

They arrived at SBS indoor stadium where the awards night will be held. Jaejoong looked at his husband and wished him good luck.

“Baby don’t you want to walk with me in the red carpet?” Yunho pout as Jaejoong shook his head.

“No way Yunho I will walk in there with camera flashing all over my face, NO WAY!”

“But I’d like you to be known as my wife!”

“NO Yunho, I don’t like attentions. It’s enough that you got them but no way I will steal this night!” Yunho smirked, Jaejoong is right if someone only see Jaejoong now they will surely mistaken him as a living angel. Jaejoong is wearing an all white suit with a white fur serves as his collar, his golden brown hair compliment more to his beauty that makes him more ethereal and unique.

“Hmmmm . . . I love how your confidence work at you every time!” Yunho kissed his cheek and Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“I will call Junsu to seat with you, since you don’t want to walk with me.”

“No need baby, Junsu is on his way. But don’t you dare look at the other girls Yunho or I will strangle you alive, I’m warning you I’m all eyes to you tonight.” Yunho chuckled as how possessive Jaejoong may sound now.

“Ok baby! I’ll remember that!”

“You sure you want to stay here in the car until Junsu came?” Jaejoong nodded as he scanned the surroundings. Cameras are just flashing everywhere and he was thankful the car is tinted for the artist protection and safety.

“I’m sure baby, you can go ahead!” Yunho can just shake his head; he can’t ever win to the stubborn Jung Jaejoong especially when he’s in his mode. He kissed his wife again and get out in the car and cameras started flashing his way. He just gave his best smile and wave his hands as his fans started screaming his name, being famous is just so amazing but how he wished Jaejoong is walking beside him.

Jaejoong ask Mr. Lee their driver to park the car in the farthest area where no one can see him. He scanned the place once more and got out in the car to make a call to Junsu.

“Hello?”

“Junsu yah . . .”

“Yah! Where are you? You should be here by now, Boa is on her way to my room for her make up and outfit”

“Don’t panic Junsu I’m just here outside, could you come here for a while?”

“Ok, sure!”

“Did you prepare my outfit too?”

“Oh yeah! And you will love it, surely Yunho would be surprised hope he won’t faint later to your surprise!”

“I hope too Junsu! Come over here now!” Jaejoong laughed as Junsu cursed him.

“You sure are a Jung Jaejoong, wait for me!” And Junsu hangs up. Jaejoong just crossed is arms. He wonder what would be Yunho’s reaction later, he was just so sure that his husband would be shocked but this is his night and no Boa can stopped him. He smirked.

Jaejoong and Junsu arrived at the private room of the latter, they were actually thankful that all the artist are now in the stadium and Junsu purposely put Boa on his last arrangement in order to perform their mission. He won’t just let his best friend do the crime without his help, sure he loves his best friend as much as he hated Boa. As soon as they get inside Jaejoong looked for a possible place to hide himself as Junsu stall Boa around.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter