Love and Forgiveness

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yunho was busy cooking for their breakfast when suddenly he heard Jaejoong screaming his name out loud from their bedroom. He panic and rush to their room and saw his wife crying while rubbing his big tummy which is by the way 8 months old.

“Yunnie . . Sob . . .Yunnie!” Yunho sit on the floor while rubbing the womb of Jaejoong and looked so worried seeing his wife crying.

“What’s wrong baby? Does it hurt? Tell me! Please don’t cry!” Yunho kissed the bump and rubbing it gently while looking at his wife who still had tears rolling down his face.

“Baby tell me, what’s wrong? Huh?” Jaejoong slowly subside from crying and smile to Yunho much to the confusion of the latter.

“I’m talking to our Jiyool, and she replied me with her kick and then the last kick seems really hard I felt contraction Yunnie . . . “ Yunho smiled and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Really? Does you feel anything? It still hurt?” Yunho guide Jaejoong to lie down on their bed and the latter gladly obliged.

“A little but I can handle now Yunnie” Yunho stare at his wife, worries still written on his face and Jaejoong smiled and pull him closer as Jaejoong cupped his face.

“I’m ok Appa Jung, I’m ok now!” Jaejoong placed a chaste kiss on his husband’s lips and Yunho smiled.

“You said you wanted to shop for JiYool things, how about we go out after breakfast, you like that?” Jaejoong smile widely at his husband and nod his head madly.

“Thank you Yunnie! I love you!”

“I love you too baby!” And Yunho rushed again to the kitchen before he burned their unit.

Yunho and Jaejoong were now strolling around the mall and the couple knows that they were being stared at, who wouldn’t be? Jung Yunho was walking so hot inside the mall wearing a white walking shorts and a simple green polo shirt. People would see him on TV wearing a formal outfit, an elegant and fine outfit but today he was just wearing a simple one like he wasn’t a celebrity at all and people around are just amused. Jung Yunho was just a simple person OFF cam and that made him loved by more fans. Well . . . the added portion to his popularity is the man beside him wearing a blue button front wool that just enough to cover from cold his 8 months old unborn JiYool. Jaejoong just got prettier in his golden brown hair that grows now until his shoulder level, in everyone’s eyes he looks like a pretty pregnant women walking with a handsome husband beside him, just a perfect couple that every shoppers would stop to take a photo of them. They could only chuckled and Yunho was happy that Jaejoong did enjoy it.

They were now at the baby section and Jaejoong was busy choosing between a pink and a mint green baby hat, he turn his head to look for his husband and he saw Yunho was signing his poster, it must be a fan asking for an autograph, when he was about to walk towards Yunho he felt a tap from his shoulder, when he turn he saw the unexpected person he would met.

“Boa?” Boa is smiling at him like they were never been into something before.

“How are you Jaejoong sshi?” Jaejoong felt the smile of Boa for her is a genuine one and he replied it with a warm smile.

“I’m ok, how you’ve been doing?” Boa just smiled at him and also started choosing a baby hat.

“I’m ok! I quit my career, coz I want to live my life behind the world. Just a simple and happy life with my family.”

“Are you married?” Boa nods her head and smile again.

“And I am two months pregnant too!” Jaejoong completely forgot their past and pulled Boa into a hug. He’s actually happy that they met today coincidentally, or maybe because to have a good closure and to end that bitter chapter of their life before.

“I’m happy for you Boa sshi!” And then he saw Boa nod her head and a tear escape from her eyes. Jaejoong became alert.

“Boa sshi, what’s wrong? Something is wrong?” Jaejoong’s voice brought another guilt to Boa and hug Jaejoong again.

“I felt so stupid for planning such ridiculous thing on you that night and to Yunho, that I didn’t know you were really such an angel kind and a warm person that everybody would love, no wonder Yunho loves you so much.” Jaejoong pulled away from the hug and chuckled seeing Boa being emotional.

“It’s all in the past Boa sshi, we can be friends and let’s not think about it anymore, you look ugly when you’re crying!” Jaejoong pull a joke that makes Boa laughed while wiping her tears. Jaejoong can also chuckle.

“Thank you Jaejoong sshi, I need to get going now!”

“You don’t want to see Yunho?” Jaejoong turn his head to Yunho’s direction and saw that he was still giving an autograph.

“I guess next time? He’s busy as you can see . . . just send my regards to him and by the way Congratulations in advance.” Boa pointed his tummy and Jaejoong could only blushed and nodded. The way Boa sends her regards to Yunho never bothered him anymore, he didn’t feel any tinge of jealousy or insecurities coz this time he was sure Boa meant her sorry.

He smiled as he looked at the retreating back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter