Jung in Panic!

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Five Days Before Jaejoong’s Due date

The couple was having their lovey dovey moment in the couch. Jaejoong was lying on the couch and Yunho was sitting on the carpeted floor with his hands rubbing Jaejoong’s tummy.

“Baby its hard, really hard!” Jaejoong just chuckled and contort his face when he feels a sudden muscle contraction.

“Are you ok baby?” Jaejoong nodded as he saw the worried eyes of his husband.

“I’m ok! And besides I’m not going to have a normal labor I’m going under CS.”

“But that means they will cut you right?”

“Yes! How would JiYool supposed to go out then if they won’t?” Yunho worried face bothered Jaejoong.

“Yah! Jung what’s with the face huh?”

“You will get a big scar on your tummy baby!” Yunho looked at his wife but only received a sweet smile.

“That’s ok Yunnie! I’m not a superstar like you that I have to be conscious with the surgery or something.”

“Aren’t you afraid baby?”

“Afraid to what?”

“Afraid of giving birth to our daughter?”

“I’m not! That would be a precious moment for me! Giving birth to our precious JiYoolie, that’s how supposed all the mothers’ feels right? And besides I would be unconscious by that time. I’m not afraid baby I feel excited!” Jaejoong ruffled Yunho’s hair and play with Yunho’s growing stubbles under his chin.

“Can I ask you a favor Yunnie?”

“Sure baby!”

“Can you video us while I’m giving birth?” Yunho gulp his saliva. He didn’t expect for this. He started sweating; Yes! He can do anything for his wife but spare him to the operating room; he will die for sure.

“Yunnie?”

“B-baby . . . I hate the operating room! You know that!” Jaejoong pout and withdraw his hands to Yunho’s chin. Yunho didn’t like refusing his wife but he just hate the operating room.

“Baby . . . how about Junsu will take it for you? Or Changmin? Or Yoochun?” Jaejoong glared at him, he shut up.

“Are you crazy? Junsu hated hospital; Changmin surely won’t do it! I’m sure of that! And yoochun? I doubt it!”

“But baby . . . “

“It’s ok if you don’t like it!” Jaejoong continue to sulk.

“Baby . . . You know I love you right?”

“Yeah I know that! That’s why you refuse to me right?” Yunho shook his head and held Jaejoong’s hand but got slap away.

“Baby please you can ask for anything but please not in the operating room, I don’t wanna die early!” Yunho stare at his sulking wife hoping his wife could understand that he can’t stand any second in the operating room staring at his wife cutting him alive, using scalpel or any operating equipment to cut the flawless skin of his Jaejoong. ‘God! I can’t imagine it’. Yunho thought.

“That’s ok! I’m going to sleep now.” Jaejoong got up from the couch though he can’t hardly stood up and Yunho try to held his arms but he slap it. Yunho pouted. Jaejoong walk to their bedroom ready to sleep and leave his husband behind. Yunho sighed in frustration. He hates it when Jaejoong can’t understand him but he can’t just hate his wife like that. He loves Jaejoong too much that everything was also his fault for spoiling his wife so much. Everything Jaejoong asked him he does, everything Jaejoong would whine to him he gave immediately. A Louie Vuitton bag that cost a penny is like only a cent to Yunho if once Jaejoong asked him to bought him one he would immediately gave it to his baby. A boots that Jaejoong’s weakness is also an instance, the price is no joke but he still bought it for his wife since he knows Jaejoong will jump in happiness. A bunch of clothes that his wife loves to wear is all branded. He can always provide his wife the needs and his want but these simple things he refuse why can’t Jaejoong understand it.

He slump his body on the couch and stare at the ceiling sadly.

‘As much as I love my wife I would never dare to step on that hell of a room in the hospital I think I could die soon.’ Yunho suddenly got up when he heard some strange noises in their bedroom, he walked slowly and open the door slightly as he peeks at his wife watching a . . . ? What was he thinking? Yunho gulp, feels like his body is getting hot as he heard the moan coming from the character on the screen, he peek at Jaejoong who was comfortably lying on their bed unaffected to the noises made by the character of a certain movies. He slowly tiptoed to his wife whom isn’t aware of his presence. He sank his body to the mattress and moved closer to his wife. He clung his arms to Jaejoong’s waist more likely his tummy and smile when Jaejoong didn’t slap his hands away. He looked at the screen again as the two characters banging their selves, he immediately looked away and turns his gaze to Jaejoong who is silent and only focus is on screen. Didn’t know if he was watching or just a pure curiosity, as far as he knows Jaejoong didn’t like watching movies like this. He took the courage to asked his wife as he moved his body closer again.

“Baby . . . “

“Hmmm . . .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter