PROUD JUNG

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Girls are screaming when Yunho finally came on stage. As the music boom to the walls of the auditorium more and more screaming of Yunho’s name can be heard. Well they cheer to Hyun Joong and TOP as well but Yunho beat them both in terms of fans. Jung Yunho considered as one of the hottest and demanding artist of his generation. He became so popular now that every big companies would loved to have an appointment with him to endorse their product. Although Yunho wants his career so much he still thinks of his wife who never failed to wait for him in their home even it was so late. He actually refused the other offer of one of the clothing line coz the photo shoot would be taken in different places and the possibilities that the shoot would be taken abroad just stop him. He doesn’t really have to earn money since Jaejoong’s and his family has lots of it and being away to his wife is just a torture to him and that’s what he doesn’t want to happen. He doesn’t want to go far away from his wife. He will just surely miss Jaejoong so much.

On the other hand . . .

Jaejoong can’t take his eyes from his husband. The way Yunho moved his hips on his hit music ‘checkmate’ was just so seductive to Jaejoong. How can his husband be so y and hot? How lucky could he get? He’s just too y to resist. But Yunho is way ier when he’s in bed. ‘Oh God! What am I thinking?’ It’s not wrong to drool over your husband right? Coz that was just Jaejoong is doing now. He tried to calm himself or else he would get aroused from that y sway of hips of Yunho. And the part he hate the most, Yunho touching the girl’s thigh and Jaejoong saw how the lady response with a seductive smile. ! Better off your hands to my husband now, or I’ll chop you alive! He silently cursed the poor back up dancer of Yunho and folded his fist. He didn’t notice Hyun Joong is staring at him.

“Mind if I joined you?” He turned his head and saw Hyun Joong smiling at him. Jaejoong nod his head and Hyun Joon seated beside him. They were watching Yunho from the side of the stage, enough for them to get the nice and clear view at the center where Yunho is performing.

“Yunho is so lucky to have a supporting wife like you” Hyun Joong started to make a conversation. And Jaejoong smiled at Hyun Joong.

“No! I am actually lucky to have Yunho as my husband.”

“Why did you say that?”

“I just know! He loves me too much that sometimes I feel like I was a hindrance to his passion.” Hyun Joong raised his eyebrows.

“Hindrance? I think it’s the opposite!”

“What do you mean opposite?” Jaejoong turn his gaze to Hyun Joong now.

“I can see how Yunho is so dedicated to his work and I know that he loves his career so much, but you’re on the top of it all” Jaejoong blushed at the words of Yunho’s fellow artist. Is that how transparent yunho is?

“I wanted to apologized for what I said a while ago in the dressing room, I already know that Yunho has a wife but I never had a chance to meet ‘her’.” Jaejoong just smiled and composed himself.

“It’s ok! No harm done.” Hyun Joong smiled at him. And he felt like Hyun Joong can be a good friend. He turned his gaze to Yunho again, where in he’s husband is dancing with the y lady with a very short skirt. He sighed and Hyun Joong saw it.

“Are you the jealous type?”

“Huh?” Hyun Joong chuckled.

“I can see how jealous you are! Why don’t you run to your husband and grab him, instead of that lady over there” Hyun Joong pointed the girl who keeps grinding his behind to Yunho’s body.

“You want me to be killed by my own husband fan base?”

“Killed? You’re the wife here and if there’s someone who has the right, it should be you” Jaejoong smiled and the last part he saw was Yunho grab the girl and pretend to kiss her. And of course the whole auditorium scream again. The deafening cheers of the student make Jaejoong nervous again. Later at the fan-signing event, he was sure his husband would be molested once again. And then he heard Yunho giving thanks. Yunho turn his head to the back stage and smile to his wife and he speaks again.

“Everyone I wanted to introduced someone so special to me, someone who made me happy everyday, and someone who can only give me happiness all my life . . .” Jaejoong got nervous when he saw Yunho run to his direction and without further a do he drag Jaejoong on the stage and the whole auditorium gasp and astonished to the person Yunho is holding now. Yunho turn his head again to Jaejoong and give him a quick peck on the lips, as usual Jung Kim Jaejoong blushed to the max. The whole auditorium scream again in delight as they saw their idol kissing a very beautiful ‘woman’.

“Everyone . . . meet my wife, ‘My Joongie’ “ The fans scream again and some shouts like

‘Saranghae Jung Yunho . . . ’

‘So Pretty . . .’

‘Lucky wife . . .’

‘Very beautiful . . .’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter