My Yunnie is sick!

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaejoong prepared for the school early in the morning, since he never attended school yesterday due to the commotion happened caused by his husband JUNG, he has to attend class now and he was glad that he would never wear the ugly wig on over his beautiful golden brown hair and those stupid eyeglasses that hides his true beautiful doe eyes. He inspected himself again in the mirror and smirk in satisfaction.

‘Hmmm . . . You’re so beautiful Jung Jaejoong . . .!” He was proud of himself and unconsciously speak a little louder just enough for Yunho to hear who is just behind him staring intently at his wife who was never aware he was being checked out.

“Sure you are!” Jaejoong jump in surprised and turn around to find his husband at the bathroom door, arms crossed on his chest and have a serious expression on his handsome face. He approached his husband and caressed Yunho’s face.

“What’s wrong Yunnie?” The latter just stare at him never say a word.

“Yunnie . . . are you sick? You can’t be sick today, the awards night is later in the evening baby . . .” Jaejoong touched Yunho’s forehead and felt that his husband is a little warm than usual. He walked to their wardrobe and grabbed the medicine kit and pulled the thermometer and walk again to Yunho’s side. He inserted the thermometer under Yunho’s armpit and held Yunho’s arm gently and guide him to sit on the bed. The latter just stare at him.

“Why are you so silent Yunnie, I don’t like it!” Jaejoong pout and Yunho finally smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

“I’m just a little dizzy, and I’m cold baby!” Jaejoong felt sad, his husband is sick and he has to go to school. He was thorn between the most two important situations now and he can’t choose whether he’ll go to school and make another absent again, or stay and take care of his husband.

“You can go to school baby, don’t worry about me!” Yunho caresses his face and Jaejoong pulled out the thermometer and checked it. It’s 38.5 deg. and he was worried. Yunho has a fever but he has to perform later and Jaejoong has to go to school. He walked back again to their wardrobe and pull a thick coat for Yunho. He help Yunho wear the coat and lied back again on the bed. Jaejoong run again to the bathroom and took a towel and soaked it to a cold water and run again to his husband and put the cold compressed to Yunho’s forehead. Yunho chuckled at the sight of his wife in panic.

“Don’t panic baby, I’m just fine” Yunho caresses Jaejoong’s worried face.

“You’re not fine! You’re sick!” Jaejoong got teary when he looked at his husband.

“I don’t want you to get sick Yunnie! You’re always taking care of me and you always made sure I’m fine but you didn’t care about yourself!” Jaejoong let his tears out, he was worried to his husband and he also has to protect him from the later, no way he will going to miss a sight of his husband later in the awards.

Yunho pulled him and hug him. Caressing jaejoong’s back and once in a while kiss the head of his wife.

“Don’t cry baby, I’m not dying.”

“Yah!” But Jaejoong, due to his tears that were already flood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter