Jaejoong's a

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The couple is now on their bed laid . Jaejoong turn his gaze at his husband who is now sleeping and he blushed furiously when he saw that Yunho’s chest was full of kiss marks. He doesn’t know if Yunho would wear a revealing outfit tomorrow since he knew that he would be doing a y number with Boa. Ugghhh boa again, he thought. He slowly got up from the bed and wrapped the blanket that was completely lying on the floor and go to the bathroom. He inspected himself and widens his eyes when he saw his neck is full of kiss marks too!

‘Arrgghhh! Stupid Yunho why does he have to put it here? How am I suppose to erase this?’ He doesn’t have any concealer too, he just forget to shop.

Jaejoong got out from the bathroom all fresh and showered. He saw his husband still sleeping and he smiled, slowly approaching the glory in front of him and slowly put the blanket to cover Yunho’s perfect figure. He grabbed his phone and dialed Junsu’s number asking if Yunho’s outfit is all ready and also hoping his best friend is not busy but he thought it was impossible since he was probably handling a lots of artist tomorrow well . . . including that of course. He waited for the other line to be picked up and at the 5th ring, it was answered.

“Manager Kim is everything ready?”

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows when he heard a female voice at the other line and sure it wasn’t Junsu.

“Yes . . . By the time the awards ended he will probably be in your hands.”

He heard a shuffling of feet and a moaned. Jaejoong mouth formed into ‘O’ as he heard the sounds of a sloppy kissed and he was sure of that. How could Junsu see those? Or Junsu is there, why does he answer if he wasn’t there. He ignored his thought for a while and keeps on listening.

“Manager Kim you have to make sure that Yunho wouldn’t know about this, or we will get caught.”

Jaejoong’s heart stops beating when he heard his husband’s name. His heart beats crazily as he keeps on listening to the conversation.

“Sure! But you have to keep your promise to me Boa!”

Jaejoong widen his eyes and greeted his teeth. Now he was sure that the has been planning something on her sleeve. All he wanted to do now is to skin that alive, or maybe burn her to the woods, or feed him to the shark, or just make her hairless. Isn’t it too brutal? Well . . . she wanted to destroy my happy marriage to my husband and I will try to destroy her career before she can lay a hands to my Yunnie Jaejoong thought. He heard the creaking of the door and another voice came in.

“Hey Boa, here’s your outfit for tomorrow! I’m sorry I keep you waiting, I have to check it if every detail was completely fine. Good luck to you!” Now Jaejoong was sure it was Junsu’s voice.

“Thank you Junsu yah, we’ll be heading then and I’m sorry I heard your phone’s ringing and I just pressed the end call since you weren’t here, you can check it out!” The end call or received call? How can she be so idiot? Now all of her plans were blown up and for so many people who can hear it, it was HIM? Heaven is surely on his side this time and he will make sure that Boa wouldn’t lay a hands on Yunho even on his fingertips.

I had to plan something.

“Where are you going baby?” Jaejoong was about to open the front door when he heard his husband and saw Yunho on the living room freshly showered he doesn’t know that the latter was already awake he should have left earlier. There’s no way Yunho would let him go alone.

“Uuumm . . . I’m gonna go get some concealer to the convenience store.” Uhhh he was glad that he could make a lie, he wasn’t good at it after all. Yunho looked at him suspiciously.

“Are you sure?” he nodded his head.

“Yes baby!”

“Do you want me to co-“

“NO!” Yunho eyed him suspiciously now.

“I mean . . . no baby, I will just be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter