PHOTOS

MY FAMOUS HUSBAND JUNG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MKMF will happen in just a few days and Yunho was busy rehearsing for his solo performance aside from his number with boa. He didn’t notice that boa was already in the room eyeing him intently. She slowly walks towards the handsome man busy with his steps and perfecting every moved. Without a second thought he hug yunho from behind much to Yunho’s surprise and when he turn his head he received a quick peck on the lips and noticed a sudden flash on their faces. Because of the shock Yunho never moved a muscle and boa took the opportunity to kiss him fully on the lips and clung her arms to Yunho’s neck and another flash to their faces and that’s when Yunho realize that they is someone’s behind the door holding a camera. He widened his eyes and at full force he pushed boa, the poor girl landed on the floor and Yunho glare at her.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?” Boa stood up and walks towards him.

“Don’t you know that I like you Yunho?” Boa stopped from her step when Yunho give her a death glare.

“STOP this! I have a wife for GOD sake!”

“But I like you yunho, do I have to push myself to you more? Just for you to notice it?”

“What are you talking boa? GOD! I love my wife, please stop this!”

“But I can love you more Yunho if you just give me a chance.”

“Stop!”

“No!”

“Boa just get out now . . . “

“Yunho please . . .”

“You wouldn’t like it if I gets mad boa so please just leave now . . “. Yunho was now shaking trying to control himself from getting furious.

“But . . .”

“GET OUT!” Yunho pointed at the door and boa stood still. He galre a boa again.

“I said GET OUT!” Boa stomped her feet to the door but stopped and turn her head again to Yunho.

“I’m not giving up Yunho! I’m not giving you up!” And boa leaves him again. He dropped to the floor desperately and praying hardly that this situation he were in won’t cause trouble to him and Jaejoong.

Friday and It’s a beautiful morning for both Yunho and Jaejoong. The couple shared a hot shower together, before going down for a breakfast. Jaejoong is a bit early today since he has lots of absences lately. Yunho on the other hand never go back to sleep since his wife is no longer beside him. He busied himself hugging Jaejoong from behind while the latter keep busy cooking their breakfast.

“Baby I’ll drive you to school today, you don’t need to call Mr. Lee to drive you.”

“Why? Don’t you have any appointments today?” Jaejoong keep stirring the kimchi stew and his husband just keep hugging him from behind. The doorbell disturbed them from their cuddling moments and Jaejoong wiped his hands.

“I’ll get that Yunnie” He rushed to the door and opened it but no one is around but saw a brown envelope in their doorstep. There is a written name of him but no return address. He quickly opened the said envelope only to be shocked at the sight. It was Boa and Yunho’s picture. Boa is hugging his husband from behind, and the other photos makes his heart breaks into pieces, It’s like Yunho turn his head purposely for the kiss and boa’s arm encircled to Yunho’s neck. He tried to calm himself and tried not to shed tears. He wants Yunho to confess everything to him before anything else so he keep the envelope on his apron and started heading the kitchen again. He saw Yunho stirring the kimchi stew now and he sat in there. There is nothing unusual to his husband but Yunho doesn’t talk about anything. He still waited maybe Yunho will tell him later.

“Who is that baby?” Yunho turn around and smile at him.

“It’s just the bill” Yunho nod his head and he checked Yunho’s expression.

“What’s wrong baby? Why do you keep looking at me?”

“Don’t you have any rehearsal today?” Jaejoong open the topic again hoping Yunho would tell him everything about what happen to the studio yesterday.

“I have rehearsal later in the afternoon.” Jaejoong keeps silent. He waited for some explanation but nothing comes out from Yunho. He just nodded his head and kept silent. Why Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter