CHAPTER 26:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

Ann woke up early to ready what will she wear for the day. She had a hard time picking what. Dress? Casual? She dont know. But she thought..

 

"Simplicity is beauty.." And had warm smile for the day where she will be with the man she loves. She did not expected any of these.

 

http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?q=korean+fashion+clothing&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=_XIAJJ28z8KuKM:&imgrefurl=http://www.freeadsonlineuk.com/ads/wholesale-korean-fashion-hongkong-fashion-online-boutique-clothing&imgurl=http://www.freeadsonlineuk.com/_mm/_d/_ext2/52729/big_wholesale%252520korean%252520fashion%252520hongkong%252520fashion%252520online%252520boutique%252520clothing01.jpg&zoom=1&w=400&h=622&iact=hc&ei=oaHpTKKLD8LQcdqtyekK&oei=T6HpTLDVNcnzce_E6YYK&esq=14&page=14&tbnh=184&tbnw=104&start=98&ndsp=7&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:98&biw=800&bih=509

 

When she was almost done getting ready, her phone rang..

 

CALLER I.D: James

 

She answered the phone right away.

 

"Hello!" She said gladly.

 

"Hi Ann. I'm on my way" James said.

 

"Sure I'm ready" .. "Okay" Then James hung up.

 

After some minutes, James arrived at the condo. He rang the door bell. Ann opened the door. When he saw the girl in front him, he was stunned.. Ann was not wearing  something elegant. She was just wearing simple but stunning outfit for her.

 

"Hey!" Ann broke James' thought.

 

"Oh. Sorry. Let's go?" James invited.

 

"Sure. Let's go"

 

>>They rode an elevator for they way down the condo. James heard that Ann was a bit afraid riding an elevator. Especially when someone is jumping up and down. James wants to know what will be Ann's reaction if he'll do that.

He jumped up and down.. Good thing they're the only one in the elevator.

 

James noticed Ann was getting pale and Ann was covering her face. She is now starting to cry because she really hates it. James was having fun jumping up and down and he's having fun seeing Ann's reaction and face that time.

 

"James. Stop!" Ann finally exclaimed. James was just smiling.

 

"What?"

 

"Stop jumping please!" Ann said as she still covers her face.

 

"Why are you covering your face?"  James pretending to be innocent.

 

"Just please stop!!!" Ann shouted, and exactly they arrived at the ground floor.

 

"I'm sorry Ann" James comforts the crying Ann.

 

Ann was still crying..

 

Finally, James hugged Ann tightly.. Ann did not hugged back, she was still covering her face.

 

"I know you knew it!" Ann pushed James away, a bit angry, and still afraid.

 

"Knew what?" James is still pretending that he doesn't know.

 

"That I'm afraid riding an elevator especially when someone is jumping up and down!" Ann was trying to control her cry. James hugged her again.

 

"Shh. Dont worry. I'm here.. Dont be afraid.." James whispered as he caressed Ann's back.

 

"You have to pay for this!" Ann wiped her tears and get back to her bubbly personality.

 

"I know. Where would we go?" James accompanied Ann inside the car.

 

"Ice Skating Rink.." Ann said, as James got in to the car too, and ready to drive.

 

"What?!!!" James exclaimed because honestly, he doesn't know how to skate and Ann wants them to go to an Ice Skating Rink?

 

"Why? Something wrong with that?" Ann asked with a teasing tone.

 

"Nothing nothing.. Let's go.." James said shaking. Then he drove going to the Ice Skating Rink..

 

~~=~~

 

They arrived at the Ice Skating Rink in no time. Ann quickly put on the ice skating shoes and gloves. She offered James too.

 

"Here... Wear this..." Ann said as she lend the gloves and shoes to James.

 

"No. It's okay. I'll just watch here.." James declined.

 

"No! You have to try!" Ann said with an authority on her voice.

 

"But I really can't skate.." James explained, it was not effective to Ann.

 

"Then I'll teach you.." Ann said, pulling James to the Skating Rink.

 

"What if I fall? Ann, I told you I can't. I dont know how to." James begged and trying to escape from Ann's grip.

 

"No. You'll not fall. I'm here!" Ann pulled again.

 

"Ann I said I can't.." James wants to raise his voice but he still have to pay for what he've done a while ago at the elevator.

 

"JAMES! If you'll not skate, I'll be mad at you and I will not forgive you for what you've done at the elevator!" Ann was pretending to be angry just to convince James to skate.

 

"Oh.. Alright. But promise me you'll not let me fall, okay?" James was assuring.

 

"I promise.." Ann raised her right hand for swearing.

 

Ann was holding James' both hands. James is holding back tightly as well.

 

"There.. So you can skate now?" Ann said trying to escape from James' hands..

 

"No! Ann! Dont leave me here!!" James was shouting because Ann left her, and no one is accompaning him.

 

"You can do that JAMES REID!!!" Ann shouted from afar while skating gracefully and doing some stunts.

 

"No I can't!!!!!!!!" James shouted again.

 

"Yes you can!!!" Ann shouted back.

 

James was about to fall, but before he could fall, good thing Ann held his hands immediately. They stood up and faced each other.

 

"I told you Ann. I really don't know how to skate.." James blamed.

 

"It's okay. It's your first time. I was like that too before when I was still learning how to skate.." Ann encouraged James.

 

"And who said that I wanna learn skating?" James said freakingly. He seems not interested to learn.

 

"Aww. I thought I can encourage you.." Ann pretended to be sad, so she made a cute pout on her lips. James was smiling.

 

"You know, if I knew that we will just go here, I would not have invited you to go out.." James joked.

 

"Hey! Skating was fun! And who said this is the only place that we will go?" Ann did not removed the pout.

 

"Then where else we will go?" James asked confusely.

 

"Let's go!" Ann pulled James leaving the Ice Skating Rink.

 

~~=~~

 

"Can I drive?" Ann asked James before they could get in the car.

 

"You know how to drive this?" James asked for assurement.

 

"Ofcourse I do!" Ann answered.

 

So James threw the keys to Ann, and Ann catched it. Then they drove off.

 

"Where will we go Ann?" James asked again.

 

"Amusement park. Hahahaha." Ann was laughing.

 

"Why are you laughing?" James asked.

 

"Nothing. I think I should laugh first before you could laugh, coz maybe you'll say, we're like kids and we will go to amusement parks." Ann explained.

 

"No. It's okay. Lauren and I are going to amusement parks too even we're on this age.." James was serious.

 

"Really? I love amusement parks, you know.."

 

"Yes. I love it too. Since I was a kid." Then they both laugh.

 

...Silence...

 

"You really are like your bestfriend.." James broke the silence.

 

"Who? Fretzie? Why?"

 

"Yeah. Fretzie..." James paused.

 

"Why? We're different James.. She is very beautiful, nice, and intelligent.. And I'm not like that. How do you say so?" Ann was so humble..

 

"No Ann. You're like that too."

 

"Forget it. Fretzie is perfect. That's why you like her.." Ann whispered.

 

"Not anymore.." James whispered back, but Ann did not heard it.

 

"What?" Ann asked.

 

"Nothing. Oh. We're here. Let's go." James got out of the car..

 

~~=~~

 

They got inside the amusement park.. They're both looking around.

They bought their tickets and got in.

 

"What's first?" James asked Ann.

"I want the TIME TUNNEL!!" Ann exclaimed excitedly.

"Time Tunnel?" James doesn't have an idea about it.

"Let's go.." Ann pulled James.

 

~~=~~

 

They entered the Time Tunnel. (Sa Star City yan.Haha.Favorite ko yan ee)

 

As the name suggests, it was a tunnel, which tell about the generations passed through Earth.. From the oldest, until to the modern, which is now..

 

It was dark inside, and James was holding Ann.

 

"Ann, are you sure in here?" James whispered to Ann who seems enjoying.

"Yep." Ann answered.

 

On the oldest times, there were figures and fake mannequins of people before.. And suddenly, James thought that the mannequin was true, so he hide at the back of Ann. He was shocked.

 

"Ann!" James shouted, as he hides at the back of Ann.

"What?" Ann asked teasingly.

"Oh. I thought that's true! Wooh" James uncovers at Ann's back..

 

>>After they go there, they had many rides.. The two were enjoying.

 

*I wish everyday will be like this* Ann thought to herself.

 

>>They rode the ferris wheel..

 

"Ann, are you scared?" James asked Ann teasingly.

"Hey! I'm not." Ann answered.

"Then why are you covering your face?" James said as he remove Ann's hands.

"Nothing.Nothing!" Ann exclaimed trying to cover her face more and more because James was removing it.

"Really? You wanna look at the view here?" James said, and finally, he removed Ann's hands and hold it tightly so Ann can't cover her face anymore. Ann looked at the view.. She was amazed. But, suddenly.. She feels like vomitting.

"Ann, are you okay?" James asked because Ann was so pale.

"James!" Ann vomitted on James' shirt.
"Iww! Ann!" James shouted. Ann wipes .

"Sorry. I told you dont remove my hands." Ann gets a hanky on her bag and wipes James' shirt.

"But you did not told me your afraid of heights?!?" Ann is still wiping the James' shirt, then the ride was over.. They go down now and they both quickly headed to the washroom.

 

"Hey. I can't come inside the men's room!" Ann said because James was entering the men's room.

"And who said you'll come inside? Stay there! I'll wash this." James said and entered the washroom.

 

So Ann entered the women's room as well, and wash her face.

After some minutes, the both got out of the washroom.

 

"How'd you washed it?" Ann asked.

"Naaah. I'll just buy another shirt." James said, he pulled Ann to the nearest store.

 

>>After they bought a new shirt, they ate at a restaurant.

 

"Am I paid now?" James asked Ann while they were eating.

"Honestly, you're more than paid.. I'm sorry James." Ann apologized.

"*sigh* Apologize, accepted." James said.

"Yay! Thanks!" Ann exclaimed..

 

~~=~~

 

They also go to different places until they both got tired.. They decided to go home..

 

On their way to Ann's condo, Ann fell asleep. James was glancing at her while driving.

 

"You're prettier than Fretzie. Why didn't I noticed that before? And you have such a good heart too.." James whispered.

 

~~=~~

 

They arrived at Ann's condo in no time. James awakened Ann.

 

"Ann, we're here now.." James said as he gently tapped Ann's shoulders.

"Uh-- You wanna come inside?" Ann said as she yawns.

"No. You're at the 28th floor, and you'll ride an elevator, I dont want to happen again what happened this morning.." James joked.

"I know right..Thanks James. I had fun.." Ann said opening the door of the car.

"Me too.." James said.

 

Ann finally opened the car door widely and starting to go out. But James pulled her hand, making her to seat again.

 

"Why?" Ann asked.

"Can we go out again next time Ann?" James said.

"Sure. Some other time." Ann stood up again.

"Okay. Good night Ann. See you tomorrow Ann." James waved.

"Good night James. Drive safe!" Ann waved too.

 

Ann got up her condo and took a rest.

 

She remembers all what they've done the whole day. The skating, the rides, and what happened to James at the ferris wheel, it made her giggle.

 

*Some other time James.. Some other time..* She thought to herself.

 

==> Ann and James both sleep tight that night because they will have a long day again at school..