CHAPTER 12:

REAL LOVE WAITS :)
NARRATOR'S POV:

Yen went near to Ivan.

"Why is this wrong?" She asked with a sweet voice.

"Want to talk about it?" Yen added.

They both go to the park nearby, they sat on one of the benches. Then Yen opened the conversation to start.

"Why are you so angry that my sister, Tricia cant come?"

"You can't understand, I left my girlfriend at Taiwan, well, she's actually my bestfriend, then became my girlfriend. I left her coz I need to marry your sister because our company's at risk." Ivan want to cry, but he just cant.

"I'm so sorry, are you mad at us?" Yen patted and comfort Ivan's back gently. She feels pity for Ivan.

"Not that much. There's no one to blame. It's just that I really love my girlfriend, and I dont wanna leave her." Finally, Ivan's tears fell down. Yen is worried for him now.

"But you're still going to marry Tricia even she's in Australia?"" Yen asked. She wanna help Ivan.

"I need to.." Ivan is full of sadness.

"Well, I wanna be friends with you, if it's okay? I can help you to move on and feel a bit happy even though its like that"

Yen is really a kind person, very different from her sister. Ivan just nodded, then they hugged.

>> At Australia, Tricia still follow James. She observed James everyday. She heard that James and his family is the owner of the hotel where she's staying at. She always see James at the pool so she always hang out there even though she's alone.

"Hey. What's up? Want some mango juice?" Sh offered a glass of mango juice.

"No, thanks" James said without looking at her.

"Well, okay." is the only word Tricia can say.

TAIWAN:

ANN'S POV:

I really just dont feel comfortable this past few days. I dont know why. My mom noticed it.

"Ann are you okay?" Mom asked.

"I dont know mom. I want my life back."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, my old life. Just like before, no Ivan, no heartaches."

"Oh dear. It all happened now. You cant bring back the past, you just have to start a new one." Mom's right.

"How will I do that?"

"I have an idea. You can go to your cousin Jenny at the Philippines, you'll study where her school is. I bet it's great there. You must try."

"Mom, are you sure?" She nodded. I agreed to that.

Mom fixed it all. She bought my tickets, and I'll be leaving after 3 days. I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LIFE AWAITS ME THERE. =.="