Episode 28

[ . Blind love . ]

It was the night, everyone was gathered around the table having a silent dinner.

"ehm..why is everyone silent?" Henry, the eldest stated.

" because we don't find something to say.." Seohyun laughed.

" and it's not good to talk while eating." Yoona replied.

" Only ladies answered, where the men?" Henry laughed.

" we're here.." Siwon laughed back.

" I'm full.." Yoona said, wiped her lips and went out the room, Heechul secretly stole glanced at her.

" I guess I'm also full..." Heechul said, keeping his poker face.

" already baby?" Seohyun asked surprisingly.

" yes, already.." Heechul smiled and went out the room ,he ran to the hallway and followed Yoona.

" Yoona !" He said, Yoona stopped when she saw him.

" huh? what's going on?" She asked with a questioning look.

" I..well, do you want us to talk on the phone or meet?" Heechul asked.

" why? is there something ?" Yoona asked, very confused.

" I guess I know when are we going to my hometown." He said.

" ah...really?! "Yoona asked happily.

" yes, so we need to discuss about that !" He said.

" let's discuss now.." She said.

" but where?" He asked.

" hmm..come on ,in the library" Yoona said and dragged him to the house's library.

They entered and She locked the door and stepped to him.

" well, where do we start?" He took a deep breath.

" when is the date of our escape?" She asked.

" hmm..i'm thinking about tomorrow." He said.

" why tomorrow?" She asked again.

" because Siwon's going to a trip and he won't know about us.." Heechul smiled.

"  woah that seems great !and what about Seohyun? are you going to break up with her?" She asked.

" I'll...I don't know ,well, I'll think about it later.." He sighed.

" that's great! where are we going to meet ?" She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

" hmm...in the train station, we're going to go by train." He said.

"why by train? why no car?" She asked.

" as you want.." He said.

" we'll go by car.." She smiled.

" ok" He pecked her lips.

 

Seohyun walked to Heechul's room and kept knocking the door, " Heechul ?! baby? are you here?" Seohyun kept calling but no one replied to her, she slowly opened the door and looked but she didn't find him, she rised an eyebrow and took a deep breath suddenly she collapsed with Chanyeol.

" you ! you scared me !" She squealed while putting her hand on her chest.

" e..I'm sorry Miss.." He apologized.

" whatever, have you seen Heechul?" She asked.

" He's in the library.." Chanyeol smirked.

" Library? are you sure?!" Seohyun asked pricelessly.

" yes, I am, I saw him and Miss-" Chanyeol wanted to speak but suddenly Heechul appeared.

" here he is !" Seohyun sighed and hugged Heechul, Chanyeol lost his words , he just bowed and went downstairs.

" what baby ,you missed me already?" He asked.

" hehehe..yes.." She answered shyly.

" ok, good night see you tomorrow." He kissed her cheek.

" e..wait ! tomorrow is.." Seohyun spoke nervously.

" is what?" Heechul asked pricelessly.

" my..birthday you fool !" Seohyun tapped his arm, Heechul's eyes widen.

" oh my godness, tomorrow is Seohyun birthday.." Heechul thought.

" what's with you? have you forgotten it that fast?" Seohyun spoke in a low tone.

" e..no no ! but I was going to surprise you.." He said.

" were you in the library?" Seohyun asked suddenly, reminiscing what Chanyeol have said.

" e..me? no ,why?" He asked nervoulsy.

"because Chanyeol told me you were there.." Seohyun said.

" what ? me? no..I wasn't." Heechul swallowed, Suddenly Yoona appeared.

" Hi beautiful couple !" Yoona spoke happily coming to them.

" oh Hi !" Seohyun smiled, Heechul opened his eyes wide.

" hope you the best, I have to go to sleep now.." Yoona smiled and went to her room.

" Good night.." Seohyun greeted with a wide smile.

" and...I also have to go to sleep Seohyunah byebye" Heechul said and entered his room, Seohyun took a deep breath and went to her room.

 

Heechul was laying on his place, thinking about tomorrow.

" what should I do? it's Seohyun's birthday ,I don't want to hurt her.." He sighed.

 

tomorrow finaly came, Yoona woke up as the sunshine hit her face, she found a letter next to her, she opened and read it

" Good morning Honey, I went to the trip and I'll stay there for 2 weeks as I told you, but  I promise I'm going to call you everyday, so wait for me,I love you, your husband Choi Siwon." Yoona posted the letter and sighed ,she went and prepared all her stuffs to run away with Heechul.

Heechul entered Seohyun's room slowly as she was sleeping like an angel, he posted a little gift next to her head on her pillow ,he looked at her for one more minute and though :" I'm sorry Seohyun, you're really beautiful both out and in but as I said before, you deserve someone better than me."

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, Heechul's eyes widen.

" Heechul..what are you doing here?" Seohyun asked while touching her forhead.

" e..nothing baby, just sleep ,I was going to work so I passed by you." He lied.

" what's the time now?" Seohyun asked ,her eyes half-opened.

" it's still early..it's 06:00 AM" Heechul lied again.

" what 06:00 AM.??!! let me sleep more please !"Seohyun said and covered her face.

"that's what i'm going to do now hehe.." He said and walked out the room ,he was looking at the house's walls like he's never going to be back again, he met Yoona in his way, carrying her bag.

" Yoona, you're ready already?" He asked, shocked.

" yes, hehe..you didn't expect that, right?" She winked.

" well, I'm also ready..so let's go." Heechul smiled.

Both of them went to the garden and rode Heechul's car as fast as they could.

 

2 hours passed.

 

Heeshin entered Seohyun's room and opened the window.

" mom ! please! close the window!" Seohyun complained when the sunray hit her face.

" you lazy girl ! wake up !" Heeshin replied.

" what?! why?! it's still 08:00 AM" Seohyun said.

" what the heck?!  are you kidding  me? it's 10:00 AM! " Heeshin nearly shouted.

" WHAT?!" Seohyun sat down fast.

" yes ! wake up! you're late! " Heeshin said.

" mom?! are you serious?" Seohyun asked again.

" look at your phone if you don't believe me." Heeshin sighed.Seohyun grabbed her phone so fast and looked at it.

" Oh my god, how?" Seohyun spoke with a shocked expression.

 

Heechul was driving with Yoona sleeping next to him, he looked at her face and smiled, he turned the radio's volume lower so she'll sleep comfortable.His phone suddenly rang, he looked at the screen and found " Seohyun" his eyes widen, he didn't know whether he should reply or rejects her.

" aishh..what should I do?" He muttered madly.Yoona slowly opened her eyes.

" what's going on?" She asked as she saw him clinching his teeth.

" Seohyun is calling.." He said.

" I have an idea.." Yoona smiled, she grabbed his phone and rejected her call.

" Hey! what did you do?" Heechul spoke madly.

" don't worry" Yoona smiled, she grabbed Heechul's phone's chip and threw it from the window.

" HEY YOU ARE YOU CRAZY??!! " He shouted madly. She grabbed hers without carying and threw it from the window, Heechul's eyes were widen, he didn't know what to do.

" and like this..no one will disturb us." Yoona smiled, Heechul sighed.

" anyway, when are we going to arrive?" Yoona asked laying her back on the seat.

" aishh...more 5 hours to drive." He said.

" what ?! are you for real?!" Yoona sat straight fast and asked him.

" what's with you?" He laughed.

" are you for real?! Heechul please!" She yelled.

" I told you we should go with the train" He smiled.

" you're kidding me ,aren't you?" She asked lowering her voice.

" only 2 hours.." He sighed.

" oh god, I thought you were for real !" Yoona sighed a sigh of relief.

" you hate traveling that much?" He asked.

" no..I can't handle being on the car for more time."  Yoona sighed.

" ahh..ok, now go back to your sleeping." He said.

" why? you hate it when i'm awake ?" She asked.

" No, but I love it when you're sleeping." He confessed looking in front of him.

" heh..." Yoona smiled like a fool ,she came forward and kissed his cheek.

" you really look like a real angel when you're sleeping." He said.

" really?! should we stop sometime?" She asked.

" why?" He asked back.

"just like this..I guess you're tired from driving." She said seductively.

" no I'm not." Heechul laughed.

" aishh..you're no fun, just continue driving the rest of your life." She spoke madly and slept in her seat.

10 minutes of silence driving, Yoona was deeply in sleep now, he was starring glances at her often ,he stopped next to a chip store and bought one from himself and for her.He entered the car and put it on their phones, he looked at her once more  then pecked her lips softly.

 

" Mom,Heechul isn't replying.." Seohyun worried.

" don't worry daughter..he must be busy now, but he'll call you later, i'm sure." Heeshin comforted her.

" I hope so.." Seohyun sighed.

" no, go to your university.." Heeshin said.

" yes, I'll go..but first,I wanted to talk with Yoona.." Seohyun remembered.

" Yoona's not here..I don't know where she's" Heeshin said.

"really?! where did she go? I need help from her." Seohyun sighed.

" well, you'll find her when you'll comebak just go now !" Heeshin repeated.

" ok, mom..bye !" Seohyun kissed her mom and went out.