Episode 17

[ . Blind love . ]

The dinner time, Seohyun didn't feel like eating so she rested in her room, everyone was eating

"Seohyun won't come?" Siwon asked.

" she said she's not hungry and will eat later.." Heeshin sighed.

" really? why? is she sick?" Yoona asked suddenly, most of them were priceless.

" e...I guess she's okay.." Heeshin said looking at Yoona.

" I guess I have to see her.." Yoona wiped her lips and walked out the dinning room.

everyone was looking at yoona pricelessly, she walked to Seohyun's room and knocked the door.

" Come in " Seohyun sat straight.Yoona entered with a worried face, Seohyun was priceless.

" are you okay?" Yoona sat in front of Seohyun and asked while touching her forehead.

" i'm okay, you seem to be the one who isn't okay.." Seohyun spoke with a questioning look.

" you didn't come to eat so I thought you might be sick.." Yoona said.

" no, i'm okay, I just...don't feel like..eating.." Seohyun said while glaring.

"want me to bring you food here ?" Yoona asked.

" no, no, i'll eat when i feel like to" Seohyun said and laid.

" well..ok.." Yoona stood up while folding arms.

Seohyun covered her face with her sheet, Yoona glared at her then went out from the room.Suddenly she met Siwon on her way.

" Baby...is she okay?" Siwon asked.

" yes, she is.." Yoona sighed.

" it's weird how you're taking care of seohyun.." Siwon gigled.

" she's like my sister after all.." Yoona faked a smile.

" ahha! yes, baby, you're right..well,should we go to sleep now?" Siwon asked as he put her closer.

Yoona looked at the corner and saw Heechul eyeing them ,she nearly gasped, she looked at Siwon with a nervous look.

" e...Siwon...I guess, I have to use the bathroom and comeback.." Yoona lied.

" well, i'll wait for you.." Siwon kissed her cheek and went.

Yoona walked to the corner and found Heechul laying his back on the wall with a sad face, Yoona came to him and smiled.

" what's with you?" Yoona asked.

" nothing.." He sighed.

" you look...annoyed.." Yoona took a deep breath.

" no,i'm okay..well..I need to go to my room.." Heechul said and wanted to step, but yoona caught him and stock him with the wall.

" Yoona, someone may see us !" He whispered.

" not now.." She whispered back, she kissed his lips and he couldn't move her away ,he responded but in the end moved her away.She breathed on his lips, he looked at her eyes then he grabbed her hand and guided her to his room, he closed the door and stock her to it and kissed her again, She grabbed his head and kissed him back , he carried her from her waist and dragged her to the bed ,he posted her and came right above her while kissing her, they rarely could breathe but continued kissing more.

" Heechul...stop..stop!" She breathed heavily.

" you wanted it,no?" He smirked.

" yes..but.....we're not alone..remember.." She breathed heavily.

He moved away and she got up fixing her dress,she turned and looked at him, he was silently looking at her, she grabbed his cheeks and said " I love you...okay?"

She slowly moved away and went out. Heechul sighed and laid on his bed suddenly his phone rang, he grabbed it and replied.

" Hello"

" Hi son, how are you?"

" ah! mom! hi i'm fine, how about you?"

" i'm so fine son, me and Jessica misses you so much"

" me too..hope I can meet you soon!"

" so how is life?"

" nothing special, just work.."

" really? did you find the girl of your dreams?"

" no..hehe..no yet.."

" well,son I just wanted to make sure you're okay.."

" ok..mom..bye"

"take care, love you"

" love you too "

Heechul crossed phone and suddenly he heard a slow knock on his door, he opened it and found Seohyun wearing her cute pajama.

" Seohyun?! Hi !" He greeted.

" Hi, e...how are you?"She asked shyly.

" i'm fine, thanks, how abou you?"

" fine..just a little headache.." She touched her head.

Yoona was passing by until she saw Seohyun talking to Heechul ,she came to them.

" Seohyun, do you feel fine now?" She asked suddenly.

" yes..I do..thanks for worrying.." Seohyun glared.

" I was really worried, because you seemed not okay since yesterday.." Yoona worried.

" no, i'm okay now.." Seohyun smiled.Heechul smiled when he saw Yoona treating Seohyun well.

" so, girls, i need to sleep now.." Heechul said.

" e...now? really? then goodnight" Seohyun said nervously.

" goodnight Heechul.." Yoona smiled.

" goodnight beautiful ladies.." Heechul smiled and closed his door.

Seohyun went directly walking downstairs until Yoona stopped her by saying " Goodnight Seohyun"

" e..good night.." Seohyun replied slowly.Yoona smiled as Seohyun continued her way.

Yoona took a deep breath and entered Heechul's room, Heechul sat when he saw her ,she came and sat right in front of him.

" you're surprised ,aren't you?" She whispered.

" i'm shocked.." He said.

" I went to my room and found Siwon sleeping so came here.." She said as she rubbed his cheek.

He grabbed her hand and kissed it ,she smiled.

" I'll never let you alone..you know.." She said.

" my mom asked me if i found the girl of my dreams yet and I said..not..yet" He smiled.

" why?" She gigled while holding his hand.

" because..I don't know.." He sighed.

" ok..I know..what are we doing is almost illegal.." She rolled her eyes.

" why almost?" He asked.

" because Love isn't a crime." She whispered, he starred at her eyes.

" I love you" He confessed and hugged her ,she hugged him back and whispered " I love you too.."