Episode 24

[ . Blind love . ]

Taeyoung was walking in the hallway,she stopped when she saw Yoona sitting while crying in the living room, she slowly stepped in.

" Daughter?" Taeyoung said softly while sitting next to her.

" oh...auntie, since when you're here?" Yoona spoke nervously as she browsed her tears.

" just now..but, what's going on?" Taeyoung asked.

" nothing important...hehe...just a little with Siwon.." She lied.

" but Siwon didn't comeback from work yet.." Taeyoung said while rising her eye-brow.

" e..I know, through the phone.." Yoona continued.

" ah..well, now that your mother is here ,you'll be more comfortable." Taeyoung said and stood up.

" yes..hehe..e..auntie ,is there anything you need? because i'm going to sleep in my room.." Yoona said as she stood up.

" no ,there' s nothing, thanks.." Taeyoung smiled.

" well, ok..excuse me.." Yoona said and went to her room.

" she thinks I know nothting..I guess all the faults came from her to not Kim Heechul.." Taeyoung thought.

 

Heechul and Seohyun was driving home silently.

" What's with you Seohyun? why are you silent? you didn't like the dress?" Heechul broke the silence.

" no,it's not that..it's just that i'm a little bit sleepy" Seohyun yawned.

" hehe...you look cute when you yawn.." Heechul praised.

" don't exaggerate !" Seohyun tapped his arm cutely.

" i'm not..you really are !" Heechul smiled.

"I want to ask you a question.." Seohyun started.

" yes?"

" who's prettier..me or Yoona?" Seohyun asked nervously.

" what? what's that question?" Heechul nealy choked his own spilt.

" yep, who's prettier?" Seohyun repeated.

" e...I don't know..both of you are pretty.." Heechul tried to keep his cool.

" no, you have to choose one !" Seohyun insisted.

" well...I'll choose you ..hehe.." Heechul replied.

" really??!! are you for real?! I thought you're going to choose her since she's so pretty.." Seohyun gasped.

" haha..no I like you more.." Heechul smiled as he looked at her.

" hehe..thanks.." Seohyun smiled back.

 

Heechul parked as both went out from the car, Minho was coming to them.

" Hi Mino !" Heechul said while putting his arm around him.

" Hi Brother! should I call you brother from now on? because you're going to marry my sister." Minho smiled cutely.

" sure ! " Heechul smiled back.Seohyun felt so happy seeing them friends together.

Yoona was eyeing them from her window, her heart was broken into pieces looking at him like this.

 

Hayin knocked on Yoona's door so she went to open.

" ah..mom.." Yoona said as she saw he mother.

" Hi sweety, how are you?" Hayin said as she entered.

" I'm okay.." Yoona said in a totally upset face as she closed the door.

" are you sure? well...did you solve the things between you and your husband?"  Hayin asked as she sat on the bed.

" yes, everything is okay.." Yoona sat along with her mother.

" but..you don't look happy daughter..what's going on?" Hayin said as she held her daughter's hand.

" it's just...mom..." Yoona said as her eyes started to be teary.

" what's with you?! tell me !" Hayin worried.

" I'm not satisfied with my marriage.." Yoona confessed.

" but why? wasn't Siwon the man of your dreams?" Hayin asked with a questioning look.

" He was ...but he's not anymore.." Yoona confessed again.

" what do you mean?! " Hayin gasped.

" mom..I don't know how..but my feelings have changed toward him.." Yoona cried.

" but how can this happen? tell me exactly the reason why !" Hayin ordered.

" I just don't know...I don't know.." Yoona sobbed.

" Yoona ! I know you ! tell me ! there's something! did he do something bad to you?!" Hayin insisted.

" No ! Mom! I told you No !" Yoona nearly shouted.

" then why don't you like him?!" Hayin yelled.

" I don't know.." Yoona whispered.

" then..how can we solve this problem now? do you want us to live in the street? ha?! you need to keep up with him no matter what !' Hayin said harshly and went out from the room, Yoona laid on her back, all she wanted is money and pride but she never knew she's gonna chose love among them all.

 

Hayin was walking downstairs and suddenly she met Heechul ,He smiled to her gently.

" e..Son, I never had the chance to know you.." Hayin said smiling.

" ah..I forgot to introduce myself..I'm Kim Heechul, Seohyun's fiance and Siwon's partner" Heechul bowed.

" ah Nice to meet you..you're so goodlooking and gentle, well..I think you know me, I'm Siwon's mother-in-law..i mean Yoona's mother.." Hayin said.

" I know ..really nice to meet you.." Heechul smiled gently.

Yoona was going downstairs then she saw Heechul talking to her mother, she looked at him with a sad but an evil face.

" mom..you'll stay here ,right?" Yoona suddenly spoke from behind her mom.

" ah..daughter..you're here, yes..i'm going to stay for a while.." Hayin noded.

" e..so ma'am..I have to go.." Heechul said.

"call me aunt hayin !" Hayin said.

" ok..bye.." Heechul smiled and went upstairs, Yoona followed him with her eyes.Hayin noticed that ,she looked at her daughter with a questioning look.

" what are you looking at?" Hayin asked.

" e..nothing.." Yoona replied nervously.

" go and try to love your husband .." Hayin said and continued her way.

Yoona took a deep breath then went up to Heechul's room, she slowly knoked on the door.Heechul opened and saw her standing in front of him.He said nothing but was shocked in his place.

" what..do you want?" He asked.

" to talk to you.." She spoke shortly and tried to come in but Heechul caught her and wanted to get her out but Yoona used her strength  to stay in.

" Hey ! let me!" Yoona yelled as she tried to come in.

" I didn't tell you to come in!" Heechul yelled back, Yoona finally pushed him away and entered, Heechul sighed ,he had nothing to do but to close the door, he came to her with a mad look.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He asked madly.

" talk !" Yoona replied.

" everything is clear already !" He said.

" well, ok..then,you're going to marry Seohyun and make the things even worse.." She started.

" what the heck you're talking about?" Heechul went confused.

" Heechul, you know..in any minute I can reveal about everything..and none of us will be safe." Yoona spoke evily.

" w..what?!" Heechul's eyes larged to the max as his heart started beating fast.

" yes...Do you think it's easy to give up on me like this? huh! such a pity.." Yoona smirked.

" Im Yoona ! you won't do it ,right? you began everything !" Heechul muttered.

" who said I began everything? we both started !" Yoona said.

" Yoona...let's make everything clear..stay with Siwon ,and I'll stay with Seohyun, ok?" Heechul tried to calme himself.

" NO WAY! I want you to stay with only me ! I already told you that i'm going to give up on everything for you !" Yoona nearly shouted.

" No ! thank you ! don't give up, stay with your husband, i'll be fine without you !" He replied madly.

" YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ! "Yoona slapped him a hard slap,it was so fast that he couldn't stop her.Both of them starred at each other with their wide opened-eyes , pricelessly, a tear fell from Heechul's eyes.Yoona didn't know what to do, her heart kept breaking and now she made him cry.

"why...why are you doing this to me?" Heechul cried.

"....doing what?" Yoona asked and tried to hold back her tears.

" why are you abusing me like this? why don't you let me live my life okay?" Heechul cried more.

" I know you'll be okay..only..with me" Yoona said.

" YOU ARE SELFISH! you want happiness only for you !!" Heechul yelled while crying, Yoona just looked at him pricelessly frozen in her place.

" ..heechul..we can fix everything.." Yoona whispered slowly.

" I don't want you !" He replied immediatly.

"...e.." Yoona's eyes large again.

" I don't want you Im Yoona...I want Seohyun.."He continued with teary spread on his cheeks.

" h...heechul..." Yoona cried.

" please understand me...I'm not doing this for nothing.." Heechul wiped his tears.

" so...our love doesn't exist anymore.." Yoona cried.

" our love is forbidden." Heechul said simply, Yoona looked at his eyes ,both have seen their pain in each other.

"e...ok....understood...then, goodbye lover.." Yoona said tragicly.

"...." Heechul said nothing but closed his eyes, Yoona stepped closer for a hug and hugged him while putting her head on his chest, Heechul tried not to move but he slowly moved his hands to her back and hugged her back.

" you'll live fine as you were.." Heechul whispered, They slowly broke the hug and looked at each others' eyes, Yoona took a deep breath and slowly walked to the door, He wanted to stop her, to tell her he loves her only, to tell her he wants her but he couldn't , now she went out the room acting like she didn't cry.