Episode 10

[ . Blind love . ]

The morning .Siwon was preparing himself to go to work dressing himself a black suit ,he went out from his room walking in the hallway ,he met Yoona who was going to the living room.

" Good morning.." He greeted with a smile.

" Good morning, going to work?" She asked.

" yes, but I'll comeback-"

" No,it's okay, you can have your time." She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

" are you serious ?" He asked.

" hm." She noded.

" well, ok haha " He smiled.

" let's have breakfast together." She whispered.

" ah Heechul !" Siwon said while looking behind Yoona.She turned slowly and saw Heechul standing with an expressionless face.

" Good morning, did I interrupt you?" Heechul asked while rubbing the back of his head.

" no, it's okay !" Siwon smiled.

Yoona looked at Heechul with nervous eyes, Siwon continued his way to the living room along with her and Heechul.They entered and sat.

" it's boring at home so that's why I came." Heechul sighed.

" this is your official home, ok?" Siwon tapped his back.

" hehe..well...ok" Heechul laughed.

" Heechul,why did you buy a house while you're already have one?" Yoona asked suddenly while eating.

" huh? because...I just.." Heechul started.

" because once he'll find a girl and marry her, he'll live with her there ,right?" Siwon said.

" uh? yes..sure !" Heechul noded.Yoona glared at Heechul and Siwon a death glare but they didn't notice it.

" Good morning guys !" Seohyun joined.

" Good morning" everyone replied.Seohyun took a seat next to Heechul.

" so, guys i'm going now, Heechul see ya there !" Siwon stood up.

" sure !" Heechul smiled.

" hmm..the cookies are delecious !" Seohyun said as she took a bite.Yoona glared at her ,she hated the way she acts all innocent.

" if you eat them with milk they'll taste even more delecious !" Heechul suggested.

" really?" Seohyun asked, She grabbed another cookie and it fell in the milk cup " oohh !" She said with a cute voice.

" let me do this for you" Heechul smiled and grabbed a spoon and put it out for her.

" thank you !" Seohyun thanked shyly, he positioned the spoon in front of and told her " open your mouth !"

Seohyun nervously opened it and ate the cookie, Yoona was forcing her hand on the folk.

" delicious?" He asked, Seohyun noded happily.

" well I must go now !" Heechul stood up, " goodbye ladies ."

Yoona stood up and went out before him, He walked out the living room to the hallway suddenly he met Yoona standing in the end of the hallway next to her room.He passed by her ,both looking at each other without saying anything.

" Heechul..." She said,He stopped walking and turned to her.

" will you be busy the whole day?" She asked in a low tone.

"...why?" He asked.

" I may pass by you in the afternoon, what do you think?" She said.

" for what?" He asked again.She glared at him a death glare and he was so nervous.

" forget it " She said and entered her room and closed the door.He took a deep breath he knew what she wanted but he couldn't do anything.Heechul continued his way and went to work.

-after 4 hours, Seohyun was playing with Minho in the garden ,they were palying soccer, Yoona and Heeshin were sittin watching them.

" GOAAL !" Seohyun screamed loudly.Yoona closed her ears,Heeshin looked at her and laughed.

" i'll take a rest " Seohyun told her young brother and joined Yoona and Heeshin.

" daughter ! you're really good at soccer !" the mother praised.

" thanks mom !" Seohyun made a merong.

" you should be a soccer player " Yoona spoke suddenly.

" hehe I don't think I can,I want to be a lawyer " She took a deep breath.

" Yoona, have you discussed with Siwon about the marriage's plans?" Heeshin asked.

" a lit bit." She noded.

" Get married fast please! I want to see you guys happy together !" Seohyun said.

" why don't you get married first?" Yoona asked and acted like joking.

" I don't have..a boyfriend." Seohyun sighed.

" sweety, I'm sure Kim Heechul will look at you someday !" Heeshin spoke.Yoona turned to her fast.

" mom..please.." Seohyun sighed.

" do you think Heechul is seohyun's style? I don't think so.." Yoona laughed.

" he is ! really! I love guys like him who seem silent and fun to talk to." Seohyun said suddenly,Yoona turned to her shocked.

" They fit well together, don't you think Yoona?" Heeshin asked.

" I...don't know..well,I need to go to my room now." She said and walked up to her room.

" Mom, I can never handle her.." Seohyun sighed.

" you have to daughter! she's gonna be your sister-in-law soon !" Heeshin explained.

" but mom..well, i'll try.." Seohyun smiled and noded.

- at Heechul's office -

Heechul was working passionately on his computer ,He laid on his back to take some rest and he closed his eyes, the first he thinks about is always Yoona, he opened his eyes and looked at his phone, he sighed, he doesn't know what to do anymore.

- at Siwon's office -

" yes baby, sure !" Siwon talked on the phone to his girlfriend.

" so when will be exactly our marriage?" Yoona asked.

" We won't discuss this on the phone, let's meet and surprise the family " He replied.

" well, i'm happy because mom is going to live with me soon.."

" yes, she's welcome !"

" Siwon-ah ,I need a new car.."

" which colour?"

" ahha I want a white one "

" well, ok i'll buy it to you soon baby "

" thank you, i'll cross now ,see you at home " She said and croseed,Siwon posted the phone on the table and smiled.

Seohyun was driving her car listening to music ,she parked her car next to her brother's company, she took a last look at the mirror and got out.

Heechul was walking in the company's hallway until he opened his eyes large when he saw Seohyun coming, she smiled at him, he smiled back.

" Hello, where's Siwon?" She asked shyly.

" ow you're late ! he just went !" Heechul said.

" r..really? aigoo...then, what should i do??" She muttered to herself.

" hehe...you'll meet him at home ." He smiled.

" no, but he said we should meet her so he can teach me some business things " She complained.

" ahha ok, well, what will you do now?" Heechul asked seriously.

" I'll just...I don't know..how about going to eat? because i'm so hungry." She said.

" why not? hehe "He smiled.

" I'll pay "

" no ! i'll do " He replied.

" hehe..well let's go first.."

- at the restaurant -

" this food is so delecious, try it " Seohyun suggested.

" I tried it before and I agree with you " He smiled.

" Heechul...is there any person who annoys you in the family?" She asked in a low tone.

" huh?! no..no one, why?" He replied with a surprised look.

" be honest !"

" i'm being honest !"

" well, me..I have one person that I tried my hardest to love her but I couldn't " she sighed.

" it's a her? " He asked curiously.

" it's Yoona, my brother's future wife." She sighed.

" but..but why don't you love her?..I mean, she's nice." He tried his best to sound normal.

" it's just ,I don't like the way she's behaving, she thinks she got everything in this world and..I don't know.."

" ...well, it happens to me sometimes..but not with her.." He said.

" let's just enjoy our food." She smiled and changed the topic.

" well, is that your phone ringing?" Heechul pointed at her posted phone on the table.

" Oh yes !" She paid attention to her phone and replied.

" Hello, Seohyun, where are you?" Siwon asked.

" ah Siwon, I'm eating with Heechul right now.."

" REALLY?? Oh my god, are you guys going out together??"

" S..siwon, i'll comeback home fast, bye" She crossed embarrassingly.

" was it Siwon?" Heechulk asked.

" hm."She noded.

 

" what? is she really eating with Heechul?" Henry asked.Yoona opened her eyes large.

" Yes ! she told me that on the phone now."Siwon smiled.

" well, I smell a good smell." Heeshin smirked.

-

 

Yoona was laying on her bed browsing her phone ,she passed by Heechul's number then she called him.Heechul was driving next to Seohyun, his phone rang ,he looked at to check who was it and his eyes larged when he saw it was Yoona, he didn't want Seohyun to know so he didn't reply and closed his phone.Yoona threw her phone to the bed and went to take a look from her window, she saw Heechul's car parking in the garden, then saw Seohyun and Heechul getting out from it, she glared at them endlessly ,Heechul suddenly put his eyes up and saw her from her window, she didn't say any word but closed her window, he sighed and went in.

Siwon was going the hallway and he met Seohyun and Heechul, both of them went embarrassed since they know what Siwon would do.

" Hi guys !" Siwon smriked.

" e..I need to go to my room."Seohyun hurried to her room.

" Hi man !" Siwon wrapped his arm around heechul's shoulder.

" Hi, what's going on?" Heechul asked.

" I'm going to get married man !" Siwon revealed.

" ah I know about that ,but when?" Heechul asked nervously.

" next week " Siwon smiled.

" really? wow so congrats " Heechul said.

" today we're gonna have a little party , you need to stay! " Siwon said.

" well...ok..why not "Heechul put his arms around siwon's shoulder.

- 2 hours later

Yoona was putting make-up on her room, she was feeling upset and angry.why do i feel like this? she thought.

" Yoona, relax ,you need to forget about everything, you're going to be a married woman in a week ." She muttered to herself and stood up.

Heechul was relaxing on his room remembering everything they had last night, he still can't get over her and he's annoyed with the fact that she's gonna get married even though he knows he doesn't have the right to.He stood up and looked at his clock.

Yoona was getting downstairs wearing a simple white dress which reveals her white knees and her full chest with her dark brown hair lying on her shoulders and black Heels.She was going to the living room for the little party, she saw Heechul going out from his room and both stopped when they saw each other.

" you're going to celebrate?" He asked looking at her from her toe to her head.

" yes." She said and continued walking ,he grabbed her hand,Yoona's heart skipped a beat.

" You look so damn..beautiful.." He whispered next to her face, she closed her eyes.

He dragged her fast to his room and closed the door, he kissed her directly ,fast and passionately, she replied to him, he stuck her with the wall and kissed her whole lips hungrily, she was closing her eyes forcely because of his hard attack, he kissed her in every place from her lips and she replied to every bit of it , he stopped to breathe, her eyes were still closed.

" i think...i like you..." He whispered holding her hand up to his chest.He kissed her again and she wrapped one arm around his neck.They parted again.

" I wonder...if you feel the same.." He whispered again, Yoona opened her eyes slowly and looked at him, He kissed her one more time and she moved away and went out from his room fast, he took a deep breath and went out from his room, he met Seohyun on the hallway.

" Hi Heechul..going to party with us?" She smile.

" yes, sure i'm on my way " He said.

" well, let's go." She smiled while locking his arm.