Episode 15

[ . Blind love . ]

Seohyun woke up early in the morning ,she yawned and suddenly her mom entered.

" Mom, what's up?" Seohyun asked.

" nothing sweety ,just wanted to make sure you're okay.." Heeshin smiled as she sat on the bed.

" is this really the reason?" Seohyun asked shocked.

" hehe..actually..i know you're old enough to take care of yourself..but,you told me nothing about last night.." She gigled and winked to her daughter.

" what?! ah ok...so you're curious.." Seohyun laughed shyly.

" Of course I am !" Heeshin spoke.

" ok, well...nothing really important..just.." Seohyun sighed.

" just what?" Heeshin moved her eyebrow

" I confessed to him..." Seohyun spoke shyly, trying to avoid eye-contacts with her mother.

"WOW! A GOOD BEGINNING DAUGHTER !" Heeshin said happily.

" mom...but..I think he doesn't like me.." She sighed.

" who said so?!" Heeshin disagreed.

" I thought so since..he said nothing when I confessed to him..I don't know ,maybe he's shy because actually we were going to kis-" Seohyun stopped talking.

" continue! going to what?" Heeshin asked curiously.

" k..kiss.." Seohyun said shyly while blushin.

" awww..I see that your relationship is going far.." Heeshin smirked jokingly.

" mom, but we didn't after all..because.." She sighed.

" because of what?" Heeshin went more curious.

" Because of Yoona.." She sighed.

" why? what did she do?" Heeshin asked.

" nothing, just ...interrupted us? and we're kind of shy people you know.." She sighed again.

" ahha ,ok but i'm sure there'll be next time sweety.." Heeshin pinched her daughter's cheek.

" I hope so.." Seohyun smiled.

 

Siwon was drinking his meal with Yoona standing behind his chair massaging his shoulders.

" ugh..baby ,keep doing this.." Siwon groaned while drinking his coffee.

" you like haha.." Yoona smiled.

" Good morning everyone.." Heechul greeted as he entered the dinner room.

Yoona looked at him priceless, she slowly moved her hand from Siwon's shoulder.

" Good morning.." Both Yoona and Siwon replied.Heechul took a seat next to them.

Yoona's heart was beating fast, she was afraid heechul would be mad.

" darling, why did you stop?" Siwon asked looking at his wife.

" e...hehe, you still want more?" Yoona faked a laugh.

" wait ! I guess i'll be late! I guess to go !" Siwon suddenly said while looking at his watch.

" Heechul see ya there man !" Siwon tapped his back and kissed Yoona's cheek " Bye honey." He continued and left the dinner room.

Heechul was reading the newspaper silently, Yoona stood right next to him and started peeking at the newspaper, he looked up at her and she smiled.

" what?" She smiled.

" good morning beautiful.." Heechul whispered.

" good morning baby.." She whispered back.

He smiled at her and she smiled back, he put his head forward and pecked her lips, she smiled while lookin at his eyes.

" someone's coming.." She said suddenly and acted like standing next to the door.

" Good morning !" Seohyun greeted while entering.Yoona glared at her.

" Ah! princess! good morning !" Heechul greeted back gently.Yoona rolled her eyes when she heard him calling her like this.

" so how's your day?" Seohyun asked gently while sittin facing him.

Yoona walked to the table and stood next to heechul while glaring at Seohyun endlessly.

" it didn't start yet..but it looks like it's going to be fine.." He smiled.

" Hi kids !" Heeshin greeted.

" Hii !" everyone replied.

" e..Yoona daughter, can i talk to you? one minute?" Heeshin suggested.

" e..sure!" Yoona noded and followed her mother-in-law.

Heechul took a deep breath.

" nothing important as always.." Seohyun sighed as she browsed the newspaper.

" haha..i didn't think girls like you read newspapers !" Heechul joked.

" haha I do.." Seohyun laughed.

 

Heeshin took Yoona to the living room.

" Look, stay here..or somewhere else ." Heeshin said.

" What?! Why?!" Yoona asked pricelessly.

" I want some private time for Heechul and Seohyun.." Heeshin smiled.

" ...and...why me?" Yoona asked ,she tried to hide her feelings.

" just because you were with them, please, whenver you see them together, let them alone! " Heeshin said.

" ...." Yoona took a deep breath and noded slowly.

" fine! their relationship is getting better! so we need to support them !" Heeshin spoke.

" ..well, I'll go to my room.." Yoona said.

" sure! you can go !" Heeshin noded.

Yoona walked madly to her room, she passed by the dinner room and found Heechul going out from it.

" oh luckily we didn't clash !" Heechul joked.Yoona smile a what smile and continued walking.Heechul moved his eyebrow thinking what she's done is weird, he looked around and follow her until her room ,she turned and saw him behind her.

" are you okay?" He asked.

" wow! i'm the finest girl alive " She said madly.

" baby, I know what you mean..but I have to.." He explained.

" have to what?" She asked madly folding her arms.

" I have to treat Seohyun good..like this...but I love only you.." He confessed.

" for the sake of god Heechul! everyone thinks you're going to end up with her, how is it going to work?" Yoona nearly shouted.

" I'll try..to look for a solution.." He sighed.

" soon please! " She said madly and entered her room while closing the door at his face.He sighed and went to his work.