Episode 14

[ . Blind love . ]

Seohyun was waiting in the restaurant waiting for Heechul, feeling a little nervous, she kept looking at the mirror from time to time, until Heechul arrived all smiley and sat in front of her.

" Did you wait so long?" Heechul asked, worried.

" No..not really." Seohyun smiled nervously.

" you look..so pretty " Heechul praised.

" Thank you..hehehe..don't exaggerate." Seohyun blushed.

" Why ?? hehe" Heechul laughed.

" because..well, actually that Yoona made me feel uncomfortable.." Seohyun sighed.

" hm? what did..she say?" Heechul asked trying to keep his poker face.

" she just..as usual...you know..her rude personality.." Seohyun sighed again.

" hehe..she's your sister-in-law now..." Heechul smiled.

" I know, and i'm really trying my best to befriend her.." Seohyun said.

" ok, have you ordered already?" Heechul sat straight.

" not yet, I was waiting for you.." Seohyun smiled shyly.

"ok..." Heechul smiled and grabbed the menu.

 

Yoona was laying on her bed browsing her phone, still mad and not comfortable about the idea that Heechul was with Seohyun, she took a deep breath and called Heechul again, his phone kept ringing but he never replied.

" I guess something is trembling hehe.." Seohyun said while eating.

" yes..it's actually my phone..well i'll check who.." Heechul said as he wiped his mouth.

He grabbed his phone and saw it was Yoona, his blood started rushing and he got nervous, he looked at Seohyun who was busy eating and said " excuse me.." Seohyun noded, Heechul went outside and replied.

" Hello , what do you want?" Heechul replied angrily.

" Heechul, is that you?" Yoona asked ,confused.

" What's going on?" He asked trying to calme himself down.

" are you..mad?" She asked.

" you kept calling me and i'm really busy right now.." He spoke.

" what ? busy? with Seohyun?" Yoona asked angrily.

" Why are you calling now?" Heechul asked, trying to change the topic.

" I just...want to meet you.." She said.

" not now..you know i can't " He sighed.

" then, when? ha? Heechul, you're really not giving any importance to our relationship !" She yelled.

" .."He took a deep breath, doesn't know what to say about their so-called relationship.

" tell me ! what am I to you?!" She asked madly.

Heechul crossed and put it back on his pocket.

" Heechul ?! Heechul?! " Yoona asked madly then she threw the phone on her bed.Suddenly someone knocked her door.She sat straight.

"come in.." Yoona said, Heeshin came in.

" Daughter, are you okay? I heard you yelling?" Heeshin asked while sitting next to Yoona.

"I'm okay, I was just on the phone with a friend of mine" Yoona faked a smiled.

" oh ok..Siwon won't come yet?" Heeshin asked.

" not yet.." Yoona said.

 

Heechul and Seohyun finished eating and he drove her by his car to his house, he parked and both entered.

" Your house is so beautiful !" Seohyun praised.

" glad you like it" Heechul smiled.

" wow, i love this kind of houses really..it brings me a warm feeling !" Seohyun said as she sat on the sofa.

" want something to drink?" Heechul asked.

" hmm..water " Seohyun smiled.

" haha ok!" Heechul laughed and posted the water for her.

" so...Heechul...I really wanted to ask you a question.." Seohyun said, feeling nervous.

" hm?" Heechul said as he was sitting next to her.

" e...are...you..in a relationship with someone else?" Seohyun asked trying to avoid eye-contacts with him.

" me? e...well...no, why?" Heechul said trying to keep his poker face.

" because...actually...I think...I don't know how should i say this.." Seohyun muttered nervously, her hands were shaking and she was holding them together ,heechul looked at her hands and he smiled.

" I...I think I like you.." She said slowly while blushing.

"..."He kept silent looking at her, she slowly turned her face to him.

" and I...wonder..If i should do that or not.." She said.

" Seohyun...I wish this won't break your heart..but.." Heechul started.

" what...?"' She asked nervously.

" I don't think i'm good enough for you..you're so innocent .." He said.

" heheh ,why?" She laughed.

" I don't know...you deserve someone...a prince-like ..hehe." He said.

" I thought i'm the only shy one here, but it looks like you're.."She smiled, Heechul looked at her smiling.

" well, isn't it late? I think I should drive you home "He said as he stood up.

" I think so...Heechul, thanks for the beautiful night.." She said.

" nevermind." He smiled.

 

Heechul drove Seohyun home, and he parked the car next to the garden, Seohyun looked at him and smiled.

" maybe we can meet often like this..once you have time.." Seohyun smiled innocently.

" you can call me whenever you want.." Heechul smiled back.

" why don't you spend the night here today?" Seohyun suggested.

" hmm..why not..hehe.and i'm also lazy to go home now" He said as he went out from his car same as Seohyun.

Yoona was walking in the hall trying to get some sleep.

Heechul and Seohyun was going upstairs, Seohyun was wearing heels so she nearly fell but Heechul caught her.

" Uh! thank you !" Seohyun said nervously.

" it's okay, becareful next time" Heechul smiled.

Both were looking at each other's eyes, Seohyun felt her hands shaking, Heechul didn't know what to do so he just did what she did, she slowly closed her eyes and she was coming right closer, heechul wanted to close his eyes and come closer to, but suddenly Yoona came going downstairs, he stopped his moving and looked at her, Seohyun opened her eyes suddenly and looked at her, she was glaring at them angrily.

" e..I should go..bye.." Seohyun ran shyly to her room.

Heechul felt so nervous and he took a deep breath, Yoona stock right in her place folding her arms, Heechul went upstairs and passed by her, he knew she was mad and that's why he didn't want to talk to her.

She followed him, he walked to his room and she stood right before his door, he laid on his place and suddenly Yoona opened the door and entered, he woke up from his place fast.

" Are you crazy?! " He asked her while facing her.

" Yes ,I am !" She replied madly.

" aishh.." He sighed.

" crossing the phone, going out with seohyun, and what was going to happen on the stairs...like seriously Kim Heechul.." She madly spoke.

" what do you want to know?" He said.

" I just..want to know if you're taking my feelings seriously or not.." she spoke softly to him while touching her cheeks.He looked right at her bright eyes and sighed, he moved away.

" I don't get you Heechul...you said you like me, didn't you? so what's this?" She asked with a sad face.

" I like you I DO ! I Won't lie to myself anymore! " He said while turning to her.

" so, what's the matter?" She whispered while touching his cheeks again.

" I don't know...I really don't.." He said while touching her hands.

" you don't have to worry...ok? just do what you love to do.." She whispered right close to his face.

"Im Yoona...i'm sorry.." He apologized.

" it's okay.." She smiled.

He always melts seeing her smile like this, he pulled her closer and both kissed ,she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately without stopping, suddenly a knock interrupted them, both moved from each other fast.

" go to the closests !" He whispered.

" ok " Yoona noded and hid in the closest.

Heechul opened the door and it was Seohyun , she looked at him.

" hm? what's going on?" He asked, she kissed his cheek so fast and ran away.Heechul felt shocked, he never knew she's that innocent, he sighed and closed the door.He opened the closest and found Yoona smirking waiting for him.She went out and stock herself with the wall, he came right close to her and put his hands on the wall looking at her while his lips smirking along with her.

" why are you doing this?" She said as she pinched his abs.

" i know you like it.." he whispered.He put his lips right on her forehead and kissed it, Yoona closed her eyes smiling and he moved down to her lips and both kissed like there's no tomorrow, fast and passionate like they don't have enough time.The parted for air while closing their eyes.

" Heechul...Siwon will come soon.." She breathed heavily.

" ...and?.." He asked.

" I have to go.." She said while taking her breath back.

He moved away and she walked toward the door.

" Yoona.." He said.

" hm?.." She turned.

He walked toward her and kissed her lips while sticking her with the door, she kissed him back without thinking.

" I love you.." he whispered between the kisses.

" i love you too baby.." she whispered back.

He moved away slowly and she went out from his room. Someone was watching her going while fixing her hair.