Episode 21

[ . Blind love . ]

Chanyeol kept camering until Yoona and Heechul parted slowly from their hug

"will you come to my house tomorrow?" He asked softly holding her hands up to his lips.

" maybe.." She smiled softly.

" then ,i'll wait for you.." He smiled back and kissed her warm hands.

" They're waiting for me.." Yoona said suddenly.

" oh yes, you can go.." He said

" bye.."She waved and went back to the garden.

 

Chanyeol hid and put his camera down ,he muttered " finally, you've been caught !"

 

Yoona sat in her place and gave Siwon her camera, they shouted many laughing moments and had fun until they felt like sleeping.

" good night everyone." Henry said while yawning.everyon greeted back and went up to sleep in their room, Siwon was holding Yoona's waist while going upstairs ,She was not comfortable but tried to hide it.

" so baby, are you sleepy?" He whispered in her ear.

" a little bit.." She replied without looking at him.

" maybe we can have some fun.." He whispered again.

" Siwon..I'm tired.." She lied.

" always ? huh? for the sake of god Yoona! " He stopped and said.

" you know..we had..a lot of things today.." She said nervously.

" we're married and we didn't have even one night together! what the heck is going on? you don't want to sleep with me?" He asked madly ,shouting at her face.

" shh..Siwon, don't be loud, someone may hear you."She tried to calm him.

" come on ! we're married !" He shouted again.Yoona only stuck looking at him pricelessly doesn't know what to do.

" w...well..,if this is what you..want..then..ok.." She said with her teary eyes.

" no baby ! I can't do it without your agreement !" He talked softly while putting his hands on her cheeks.

" you said you want it so here you can get it!" She said as she entered the bedroom.Siwon sighed and followed her , she stood up folding her arms facing the window.

" look..i'm sorry.." He whispered as he rubbed he arms from behind.

" you don't have to.." She said between her teeth.

" well baby, as you want..once you're ready tell me"He smiled and back-hugged her.

" I want to sleep.." She yawned.

Both of them went into bad, Yoona turned her back to Siwon and he backhugged her, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

The morning.

Yoona looked behind her and didn't find Siwon, she woke up, took a quick shower and dressed herseld beautifully preparing to get out, she grabbed her phone and phonecalled Heechul.

" Good morning baby.."Yoona said.

" baby, good moring..I just woke up.." He said.

" you went to your house so..I'm coming to you.." She smiled.

" well, ok..I'm here waiting for you."

" bye." She crossed, grabbed her bag and went out without anyone noticing her.

 

Heechul was eating his breakfast ,he heard a car parking and he knew it was Yoona, so he went to open the door, Yoona entered while smiling, Heechul smiled back and they hugged so closely.

" I miss you already.."She said while closing her eyes.

" same here .." He broke the hug and smiled at her.

She walked in the house and threw he back in the sofa.

" so..how was your night?" He asked her sitting next to her.

" boring as usual.." She sighed.

" ...really? I thought it won't be boring.." He laughed.

" why?" She asked.

" because Siwon seemed so lovey-dovey last night..so..you know.." He said awkwardly.Yoona glared at him a death glare.

" YOU! you look like you're fine with everything ! " She nearly shouted.

" ow ow ! slow down! I said nothing.." He tried to calm her.

" like seriously Kim Heechul ! I die inside whenever I see you with that Seohyun ! " She shouted at his face, a moment of silent he stuck looking at her pricelessly.

" I die inside looking at you with Siwon too !" He shouted back.

" YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOU DO !" She screamed with tears formed in her eyes.

" You can't feel me ! Only I can feel myself Im Yoona !" He said madly.

" He wanted to sleep with me ! since he's my husband ! But I never let him approach me !" She cried.

" WHY DONT YOU?" He asked loudly.

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU KIM HEECHUL !" She cried even more.He starred at her crying ,he never saw her crying like this which made his heart broke in pieces.

" Yoona..why are you crying?" He asked her softly.

" Because I can't...I really can't handle this..I want to stay with you ! Only you !" She cried.

" but...we're not allowed! I mean...we can get to meet each other but we also have people who love us.." He slowly said while wiping her tears, she looked at him slowly.

" Yoona...as you love me...Seohyun also does and so Siwon.."He whispered.

" But...But..Heechul...we love each other! we don't love them !" She sobbed.

" I know but we shouldn't break their hearts ! they only did good for us !" He conitnued  and hugged her, she cried on his chest.

" Heechul...let's run away !" She suddenly sat straight and looked at him.

" e...what?!" He went shocked.

" please! we can do it! we can live our life happy like any other lovers !" She continued.

" Yoona, this is crazy, we can't run away !" He replied.

" we can ! we can run away and live together !" She touched his cheeks.

" Yoona...I need my work here, I can't leave !" He said.

" You are the same as Siwon ! you love work more than me.." She suddenly said and stood up.

" wait Yoona! calme down please! it's not like that! " He stood up with her and faced her.

" I HATE YOU..I HATE YOU KIM HEECHUL!!" She screamed while punching his chest hard.

" Yoona ! YOONA! Stop !" He tried to stop her but she kept hitting him crazily.

" I HATE YOU !!" She screamed , Heechul grabbed her and carried her but she kept hitting him, he put her on the ground while laying above her, Yoona breathed hard and stopped hitting him.

" Stop ! "He said right above her face.

" move away ! I hate you.." She cried, he kissed her lips and pressed it hard, Yoona tried to move away but she couldn't, she slowly calmed down and he kissed her slowly while rubbing her hair with his right hand, her hands slowly moved to his waist and she grabbed it , she slowly replied kissing him back, they had short but slow kisses.He moved his lips one inch from her to breathe, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him starring at her warmly.

" do you really hate me?" He whispered softly right on her lips.

" I wish.." She replied, He smiled and put their noses together slowly rubbing it.

" I love you...you're really the best thing happened in my life.." He whispered and pecked her upper lip softly.

" then..what's Seohyun to you?" She asked.

" nothing compared..to you.." He replied looking right at her eyes, he went down again and kissed her lips ,she replied while softly rubbing his back with her hands.

 

Siwon was in his office working regulary as he used to do.He got a phonecall from his sister Seohyun.

" Hello ?"

" Hi, Siwon, is Heechul with you?"

" hmm..no, he didn't come to work yet, why?"

" I'm looking for him, I kept calling him but he never replies"

" really? I'll try to call him ,hang on"

" ok"

Siwon crossed and phonecalled Heechul.

Heechul was laying right in the Sofa with Yoona preparing dinner for him, his phone rang and he replied.

" yes Siwon?"

" Hi man, are you okay? where are you?"

" ah..oh well I'm on my way to work now !"

" ok..Seohyun was looking for you"

" really? well i'll meet her ,thanks"

" ok, see you"

" see you" Heechul crossed and sighed, Yoona posted the dinner on the table and sat next to Heechul.

" what's going on?' SHe asked.

" I have to go baby..you'll stay here and wait for me,ok?" He said.

" but Heechul..have dinner first !" She said.

" I'm sorry but I promise I'll eat it when I'll comeback.

"but.." She said but Heechul quickly pecked her lips and stood up to wear his clothes and go to work.

 

Seohyun was driving her car right to Heechul's house, she worried about him, she arrived and parked her car right next to Heechul's house, she saw Yoona's car next to the house and she went priceless ,she said " what's Yoona's car doing here?" she went and knocked the door.

Yoona was laying on the Sofa watching TV, she heard a knock and went next to the door.

" Heechul ! are you here?" Seohyun asked while knocking the door, Yoona's heart beated so fast.

" Is anybody home?" She asked again ,she sighed then went in her car, suddenly Heechul phonecalled her.

" Hi Seohyun !"

"Finally, where were you?"

" I'm at work now, Siwon didn't tell you?"

" ahha, but why is Yoona's car  next to your house?"

" e..what? are you sure?"

"yes...I'm sure that its hers.."

" actually we switched cars ! haha!"

" ah really?!"

" yes, I gave her mine and she gave me hers !"

" ok, well ,you're at work? i'm coming to you.."

" waiting !"

Seohyun crossed and sighed.