Episode 33

[ . Blind love . ]

Siwon parked his car in the garden and went out, Chanyeol who was cleaning was so surprised to see him.

" Oh my god..Mr.choi is back?" He thought.

Siwon waved to Chanyeol and entered the house, he went up directly to his room since he found no one in the hall or in the living room.Yoona was doing her make-up in front of her glass.He slowly opened the door.

" Who?"Yoona asked.

" it's me.." Siwon appeared.

" e...Siwon !" Yoona widen her eyes.

" you never expected that?" Siwon smiled.

" w..when did you come?" Yoona asked and stood up facing him.

" I just came hehe...do you miss me?" He asked coming closer to her.

"..e..of course..but didn't you say your trip will take longer?" Yoona faked a smile.

" I cameback because of you.." He sighed.

" me? why?" Yoona asked as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

" because..your phone was closed and it made me worry.." He continued.

" ah..I understood..actualy,I changed my number." She smiled.

" really? and why haven't you called me?" He asked, raising his eye-brow.

" because..I...actually, just changed it because the other chip was broken." She lied, faking a smile.

" whatever..I'm here now and I know you're okay..this is all !" He smiled back.

"..well..you just cameback...you need to take a rest." She said.

" yes I know..but first I want to make my family know that I'm here." He said and made his way out.

"ok !"She said.

She went to the bed and sat down grabbing her phone, calling Heechul.

" aishh...answer! " Yoona muttered as it was still ringing.

" yes?" Heechul answered.

" finally! Heechul ! Siwon cameback ! just now !" She said.

" really??!! I thought he'll stay longer !"

"no he didn't ! but glad he knows nothing ! "

" phew...glad!"

" now..where are you? are you home?" She asked in a low tone.

" I'm here in the house.."

" really? I thought you went already.."

" I was planning to, but .."

" but what?"

" Seohyun told me to stay...so yeah.."

" S..Seohyun?"

"yes..Seohyun, don't you know her? hehe.." He joked.

" don't trick me! I know her..but she's back in your life again?" She asked nervously.

"Yoona...I don't know how much should I tell you that I love you only !"He sighed.

" prove it."

" how? is there anyway except leaving Seohyun?"

" yes."

"what is it then?"

" go to her and tell her you love me only!"

" WHAT??!!  DO YOU THINK I AM CRAZY?!"

" no,you're not crazy, you're a fool."

" Yoona ! please! let's not start a fight !"

"Heechul..I thought i'm the worst, but it looks like you're even worse."

" huh?! what do you mean?"

" me...at least  I'm not confused about our love..I'm so sure that my love for you is true."

"..Yoona...you mean my love for you is not true?"

"..not in such a way, but..do you love me as a pretty face?"

" ...." Heechul kept silent, his eyes widen.

" you do, right? Siwon..at least..appreciate me whole."

" b..baby...why are you thinking about such a thing?"

"Heechul..if you think Seohyun is more pure than me..then I think Siwon is more pure than you too.." She cried.

"baby...don't start please...let's talk about another thing."

" trying to avoid the truth? heechul, you're really afraid." Yoona browsed her tears.

" I never lived such a stressful moment in my life..but when I knew you, I knew stress..that's why..I say Seohyun is more pure,because I do everything with her without being afraid to be caught." He confessed.

" and since..I knew you.." She started.

" hm?"

" If you met me before..I only cared about money...about wealth..but since I met you...love became my priority." She cried again.

"..e...yoona.." Heechul's eyes turned teary.

" the truth..is that...Heechul,you're my first love." She confessed.

" baby..I love you so much.." He cried.

" and you're my last.."She continued.

" you're my first...real love..too.." He confessed.

" real love? huh."

" yes, and if this isn't love then I don't know what it is."

"Heechul...you don't know how much I dream about us..living happy together without any stress."

" me too..I swear I do.."

" I always wonder how is it going to be our end."

" Yoona...it's gonna be happy, I promise !"

" really?" She cried happily.

" yes ! I do ! I'm not going to be afraid! I'm not going to care ! I'll tell the whole world how much I love you !" He browsed his tears.

" Heechul ! are you for real?"

" yes,I am."

" I love you.." She said.

Siwon opened the door slowly, he heard the last word " I love you.." so he put his ear next to the door and stalked.

" I love you so much.." She said again.

Siwon's eyes widen, " who is she talking to?" Siwon thought.

" ok...bye..maybe we can meet tomorrow..at your place..,bye." She hung up.

Yoona posted her phone on the closest and laid to get some sleep, Siwon went so curious, but he didn't want to ask her ,he wanted to know everything by himself.

 

Seohyun was sitting in the couch reading some magazines.

" Seohyun?" a voice from behind asked.

" huh?! " Seohyun turned.

" won't you go to sleep?" Siwon, her older brother asked.

" ah! ..I'll go soon.." She smiled.

" I didn't get any sleep too.." He sighed.

" why?! are you sick?" Seohyun worried.

" no..it's just..there's something..confusing me." Siwon said as he glared.

" what is it?" Seohyun asked curiously.

" I don't know..I don't want to sound so bad..but.." He sighed.

" tell me! what is it?" Seohyun asked more.

" Look..I was about entering my bedroom but..suddenly..I heard Yoona talking on the phone."

" huh? and?"

" I..I don't know ..I'm not sure who she was talking to..but she kept saying " I love you.."  and my thoughts are going wild." He massaged his forehead.

" Siwon please! "Seohyun laughed.

" I'm not kidding Seohyun, she told this person to meet him tomorrow at his place." He continued.

" really?! maybe it's her friend..hehe..don't lose trust !" Seohyun tapped Siwon's back.

" I don't know..but I'll follow her..tomorrow." He glared.

" What?! no ! Siwon please !" Seohyun nearly shouted.

" I will." He stated.

" but Siwon..when she'll find out that you follow her she'll ..be upset, you know?" Seohyun talked slowly.

" I don't care..I'm starting to lose my trust in her !"He said madly.

" but why?"

" because..Look! first she went to another house and spent the night there ! second, she lied to me about being in her friends' house, third, she changed her phone number and she didn't even tell me !" Siwon nearly shouted.

" but..I know..look,Siwon I don't know." Seohyun sighed.

" I'll follow her...so I can live peacefully.." He said and stood up.

" but..make sure she won't see you !" She advised.

" ..don't worry.." He smiled.

 

-The morning-

Heechul parked his car next to his house and he entered , he was tired so he took a quick shower and drank some milk, then he switched on TV and laid on the couch waiting for his girlfriend to come.

Yoona was in front of her glass doing make-up and dressing beautifully, white dress that shows her white chest with a black coat and black heels, she smiled to the mirror and suddenly her phone rang.

" Good morning." Yoona replied smiley.

" Good morning beautiful.." Heecul replied.

" I'll be there soon." She smiled.

" Ok, I'm waiting for you.." Heechul replied.

" tchaw!" She said and hung up, grabbed her bag and went out.

 

She went to the garden and drove her car, Siwon's car was outside the garden, he saw her going and he followed her.

Yoona was listening to some music in her car while happily driving and singing along to it,Siwon's car was right behind her but she didn't notice.

" where is she going?" He asked himself curiously when he saw her going to a way he knows.

He saw her parking her car next to a house he knows very well, his eyes widen so much until he couldn't breathe, he kept his eyes on her and saw her getting out and entering the house of his partner, Heechul.

" w..what is doing there?! in Heechul's house?! is he...the..person she was talking to ..last night?! no ! this is so impossibe! impossible! I might be wrong ! yes ! it's wrong ! Choi Siwon you're just mis-thinking now !" Siwon's hands started shaking.

 

" you came with your car?" Heechul asked as he hugged her.

" yes.." She smiled.

" you're beautiful.." He praised while hugging her waist.

" thanks.." She whispered and they pecked each others' lips shortly.

" have you eaten?" She asked going around the house.

" drank some milk." He smiled and sat on the couch.

" do you want me to cook for you something?" She asked.

" no, not now ! I want you here next to me.." He said, Yoona smiled and sat next to him.

"miss me so much?" She teased.

" yes, you mad?" He replied putting their foreheads together.

" hehe..prove it." She bit her lip.

He pulled her in for a passionate kiss, she grabbed his head and kissed him even more, he laid her on the couch and they continued to kiss crazily.

" ah !" She squealed suddenly.

" what?" He asked.

" you bit me !" She hit him playfully.

" hehe..you need to get used to it." He whispered and kissed her again.

 

Siwon was still in his car, not sure whether to go out and check or not , he was so nervous until his hands were shaking.

" oh god..what should I do? should..I go in..and see...maybe..I don't know !" He tapped his head, suddenly he saw a car parking next to the house.

" Seohyun?! " He went shocked, he saw her stepping toward the door, he went out from his car so fast and caught her arm.

" No !" He said.

" Siwon?! what are you doing here?!" Seohyun put her palm on her chest.

" shh! " He told her nervously.

" but..why?!" Seohyun asked curiously.

" ..Yoona ...is here.." He said.

"Y..Yoona?..and..what's the problem?" She asked, not trying to misthink.

" I followed her..and she came here.." He spoke.

" ..." Seohyun's eyes widen, she couldn't help but to misthink.

Heechul was still kissing Yoona passionately.

" baby.." She said between the kisses.

" hm?"

" give me a chance to kiss you too.." She whispered.

" hehe..ok.." He smiled and brought his face closer, she kissed all over his face.

 

Siwon and Seohyun were standing right in front of the door, so shaky and nervous.

" should we open the door?" Siwon whispered.

" what are you waiting for?" Seohyun replied nervously.

"1.....2......3.."