Episode 4

[ . Blind love . ]

A beautiful black car parked next to The Choi's Company, Yoona was driving it, she took her shades off and looked at the mirror putting some lipstick, she took her bag and got in the company walking like a boss since she's the owner's girlfriend.

She walked to the elevator and waited for it while checking her phone, she heard the elevator opening and she dircelty walked forward without seeing so suddenly collapsed with someone.

" Becare-" Yoona wanted to say but then stopped when she knew it was Heechul.

" Sorry.." Heechul apologized and let her get in, suddenly a flash appeared on his head.

flashback

"my girlfriend is coming..and you know how hard she is..so i wish you're gonna take care of her."

end of flashback

Heechul's eyes larged wide and he stopped the elevator from opening so fast, Yoona was so shocked.

" eh...e..I remembered I forgot something" Heechul faked a smile and got in the elevator.

" pshh..." Yoona sighed and paid attention to her phone.

Heechul sighed a sigh of relief.

" You came to..visit Siwon ,right?" Heechul broke the silence awkwardly.

" why asking?" Yoona turned her face to heechul.

" just..because..he suddenly found out that..he has an important meeting now" Heechul said while looking at her.

" ..." Yoona glared at Heechul while thinking " a meeting? but.."

".. well,I'll wait for him." Yoona faked a smile and looked forward.

" really? are you gonna..wait for 4 hours?" Heechul asked in a low tone.

" 4 hours?! what?! you must be kidding !" Yoona nearly shouted.

" it's not my fault..why are you yelling at me?!" Heechul asked loudly which made Yoona surprised.

" seriosuly..this man is making me.." Yoona muttered while getting out from the elevator ,Heechul followed her without her knowing, she came to Siwon's office and found his secretary Yuri.

" Sorry Miss, but Mr.Choi is in an important meeting." Yuri apologized.

" i know, but is his office opened?" Yoona asked.

" no, it's not, Mr.Choi often closes his office before going somewhere." Yuri spoke again.

Yoona clenched her teeth and went mad walking back to the hall, she suddenly collapsed with Heechul.

" DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS COLLAPSE WITH YOU?! Please! GET EYES !" Yoona screamed.

" sh..." Heechul slowly said, he knew she was mad and he understood her.

" what do you want?! " She asked while putting her hand in the wall.

" nothing..just, if you have nowhere to stay,then.." Heechul began awkwardly.

" then what?"

"you can come to my..office ,and you can wait for Siwon there." Heechul suggested.

" .." Yoona took a deep breath while closing her eyes.

" I can bring you some coffee to calme you down." Heechul faked a smile.

" ....well...okay.." Yoona sighed. Heechul started walking and Yoona walked behind him so disappointed.

Both arrived to Heechul's office, He opened the door for her gently and made her sit.

" Coffee or Tea?" Heechul asked.

" Juice." Yoona replied rolling her eyes.

" well..ok" Heechul grabbed the phone and asked for two cups of juice.

Yoona started looking at her phone with a sad face.

" e..Yoona.." Heechul said, Yoona looked at him slowly.

" ..did you just..call my name?"

" yes..why? "

" shouldn't you call me Miss? do you think i"m your buddy or what?"

" well..i thought we're friend" Heechul embarrassingly said.

" no we're not, and we'll never be."

" well, ok Miss...is there anything you want to talk about..or you prefer to be silent the whole upcoming 4 hours?"

"...there's nothing to talk about."

" there is."

" what's it then?"

"...hmm..how about...us going to eat together?" Heechul asked.

"..." Yoona starred at him with a death look.

" because, i 'm actually hungry and I need to eat." Heechul faked a smile.

" which kind of restaurants you will take me to?" Yoona asked in a husky tone.

"to..any restaurant you want.." Heechul felt something weird on his chest but he thought maybe it's from the hunger.

" well..let's go then.." Yoona stood up and fixed her make up.

" I'll take you to..the richest one." Heechul spoke nervously, Yoona slowly looked at him " sure."

Both of them went down the company, They were on their way to The park.

" well, go by your car, i'll go by TAXI" Heechul said in a low tone.

" what? why? you don't have a car?!" Yoona asked suprised.

" i'll buy one soon..well, the restaurant we'll go to-"

" get on my car " Yoona cut him.

" e..." Heechul lost his word, he knew she was going to ask him that that's why he wanted to go by TAXI.

" yes, get on, i don't have time." Yoona said while opening her car's door.

Heechul took a very deep  breath and entered the car.

" well..which restaurant are we going to?" Yoona asked.

" e...Matsumoto restaurant ,it's a japanese one." Heechul replied.

" ah..Siwon goes to it a lot, well..let's go." Yoona started dirving.

After the long silent diriving they arrived, Both of them entered walking side by side, people thought they were a couple.

" what are you going to eat?" Heechul asked while checking the menu.

" I'll eat some spicy food." Yoona sighed.

" why?"

" i'm not that hungry actually."

" ok..well..i'll call the waiter."

Heechul called the waiter and he posted everything they requested.

" you love eating, don't you?" Yoona broke the silence.

" if we won't eat we can't live..hehe.." Heechul laughed.

"..."Yoona starred at him while he was eating wih non stop.

" won't you eat?" Heechul asked, trying to wake Yoona who was starring at him.

"...do you...have a girlfriend?" Yoona asked suddenly looking at his eyes.

" me? no." Heechul replied while trying to avoid eye-contacts with her.

"..then..who was the person you were always with on the phone?" Yoona continued.

" it's either my mom..or my sister." Heechul looked at her, he felt the chest feeling again but tried his best to ignore it.

" so..you look like you're a very sincere guy hehe.." Yoona drank some water while looking at him.

" atcually...I have someone i like..but it's just we're not going out." Heechul faked a smile.

" really? who's that lucky girl?" Yoona asked with a surprised face.

" lucky girl? i thought you're going to say unlucky girl."

" why? you're sincere and all.."

" i thought you hate me."

" me?" Yoona smiled at him seductively.

" yes, of course you, you always.."

" i always what?"

" you always scolded me and sometimes for nothing .."

" i just..did that..well, look..it's because of Siwon, he's taking my mind."

" you shouldn't be too caring i mean..overcaring sometimes bring problems."

" i'm not overcaring but he's over not caring." Yoona went mad again.

" ok , ok, let's stop this topic now.." Heechul calmed her.

" I seriously...regret the day i met him." Yoona confessed ,Heechul's eyes starred at her eyes when she said that.

"...you shouldnt...say that, Siwon is really a good person." Heechul praised.

" to you, but he's a zero at relationships, believe, i've been with him for 4 years and i know him." Yoona drank another cup of water.

"well...you finished eating, should we go?" Heechul sighed.

" yes, wait for me ,i'm going to use the bathroom.." Yoona said as she stood up.

" ok.." Heechul said and went to pay.

Heechul went outside and waited next to Yoona's car, She came walking out from the restaurant and he followed her with his eyes in every step she took, she came walking to him and noticed how he was looking at her.

" what were you starring at?" Yoona asked while laughing.

" huh? me? nothing,just waiting for you.." Heechul nearly choked his own spilt.

" well, let's get in.." Yoona said.

Both got in the car and Yoona started driving.

" do you want some music?" Heechul asked.

" huh, it's my car and you're asking..weirdo." She laughed.

" it's just...well, can i?" Heechul said as he pointed at the radio.

" ok.." Yoona noded.

Heechul switched on the radio and a beautiful song was being played " Shayne Ward's breathless"

" i love this song.." Heechul spoke.

" same " Yoona smiled while looking at him.

" you girls love it when praise you ,right? " Heechul teased.

" of course, why don't we? hehe " She laughed showing her teeth, Heechul kept stealing glances at her.

" well...you're beautiful then.." Heechul shamelessly spoke, Yoona suddenly stopped laughing and turned her face to him.

"...did i curse? i just..said you're..beautiful.." He gigled.

"..thank you.." Yoona smiled and looked forward her while still driving.

" nevermind." Heechul smiled like a fool and looked at the window.

The silence was all over the place, and none of them found something to say after what Heechul said.

" this place is so beautiful.." Heechul pointed at the lake on his right.

" do you want to stop there for a moment? " Yoona suggested.

" why not? the air is surely fresh there." Heechul smiled while looking at her.

Yoona parked righ in front of the lack, They got out from the car and posed in front of the lake, standing next to each other , Heechul was putting his hands on is pocket.

" hmm...fresh air .." Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath, Heechul slowly turned to her and saw her pretty face breathing air, he just doesn't know what to do, she was so breath taking.

Yoona slowly opened her eyes and turned to see heechul starring at her without blinking.

" what ?" Yoona asked with a questioning look.

" nothing..just...see how you breathe" Heechul laughed.

" you're seriously weird hehe.." Yoona laughed back.

" I'm glad to know that you don't hate me.." Heechul smiled while looking in front of him.

" don't be too happy..hehe..i might hate you in any minute so becareful.." Yoona tapped his arm.Heechul looked right at her hand tapping his arm.

both of them were silent, Heechul turned his face forward while she stuck looking at him, she could read his thinking but wasnt sure about it.

" Kim Heechul...that's your full name,right?" She asked smiling.

" hm.." He hummed.

" not bad.."

" what's not bad?"

"your name.." Yoona laughed.

" when i first saw you, i thought you're gonna kill me.." Heechul spoke in a low tone.

" hey, i'm not a murderer haha.." Yoona tapped his arm again, he could feel his blood rushing.

" well, it's a little bit cold..can we get in the car? " She said.

" sure.." He smiled and both of them got into the car.

" thank you.." Yoona said while turning her face to him.

" for what?" He asked pricelessly looking at her shining eyes.

" for..many things..praising, eating with me..and for..also calming me heh.." She smiled at him beautifully.

"..it's nothing, well..you're welcome." Heechul nervously replied and looked forward him.

" honestly, you deserve something more than thank you.." She spoke in a low tone while still keeping her eyes on him.

"...hm? " He slowly turned to her with a expressionless face.

"..." Yoona smiled at him, he smiled back.

He couldn't put his eyes down while she was starring at him without blinking, her smile slowly faded away and she made a serious look, he found it weird how she stopped smiling so he stopped smiling too, Yoona slowly closed her eyes and brought her face slowly closer toward his face, Heechul was opening his eyes, couldn't do something, Yoona brought her face even more closer and slowly pecked his lips, she kept pressing her lips, he did nothing but froze on his place, she slowly moved away while slowly opening her eyes, his eyes' look changed from a priceless one to a sedutive one, she looked at his face who was closer to hers and he came closer and kissed her lips, without any doubt she kissed him back, slowly, exchanging kisses while closing their eyes, they went deeper and deeper, until Heechul slowly grabbed he face and kissed her more, she put her hand on his back pressing him closer, they slowly parted for air breathing on each others' lips while closing thier eyes, Heechul's lips went forward for another kiss but suddenly Yoona's phone rang, Yoona fast grabbed her phone.

" it's Siwon.." She said to Heechul with her lips pink from kissing.He didn't reply but took a deep breath, he realized what he did was so wrong.

" Hello..yes,..well..I am...in..my way home, why?...ok,fine." She replied then crossed her phone, Yoona looked at her phone then at Heechul who was looking toward him.

" we'll go home?" She asked looking at him.

" as you want." He replied shortly, Yoona started driving.

 

 

 

 

 

----

comments and subscribing are so so so appreciated. ;)