Episode 26

[ . Blind love . ]

1 month passed already, and Seohyun fell even deeper for Heechul but all he has to do is acting like he cares, i was a sunny day, Yoona woke up from her place and looked at her phone.

" 09:00AM already?!" She muttered as she posted her phone back.

Heechul was in the living room sitting along with Heeshin.

" ugh son,I can't feel my legs from walking yesterday.." Heeshin complained.

" hehe..why? where did you go?" Heechul laughed.

" Seohyun forced me to go to shop with her and she went to every shop in seoul.." Heeshin continued as she massaged her legs.

" maybe you'll be okay after some massage." Heechul said.

" that's what I'm planning to do, I need to call Yoona..she really knows where to massage.." Heeshin said as she wanted to wake up, Heechul saw her painful look.

" e...Ma'am ! wait! let me call her for you.." Heechul said.

" oh Son, thank you.." Heeshin smiled.

" never mind." Heechul smiled and made his way to Yoona's room.

Yoona was taking a bath, laying with the soap bubbles covering her whole body, she played with it softly suddenly she heard a knock.Heechul was knocking but no one opened so he slowly opened the door, he found no one.

" what are you doing here?" Yoona asked suddenly coming out from the bathroom ,with a bathrobe.

" e...Yoona...I was looking for you.." Heechul replied nervously, looking at her wet with strawberries smell coming from her just made him nervous.

" why?" Yoona said as she stepped to him.

" actually..Ma'am Heeshin wants you.." He said while trying to ignore eye-contacts with her.

" I'll be there in a minute." Yoona said as she went back to the bathroom, Heechul took a deep breath and went out from room, suddenly he found Yoona's mother, Hayin right in front of him.

" what were you doing here?" Hayin asked,rising her eyebrow.

" e..me? I was calling Yoona for Ma'am Heeshin.." Heechul replied nervously.

" really?! well..let me pass." Hayin said as she entered Yoona's room leaving Heechul's breathless.

Hayin entered as Yoona was changing her clothes.

" mom, Hello.." Yoona said.

" Hello, you were taking a bath?" Hayin asked.

" Yes.." Yoona replied while putting make-up in front of her mirror.

" What was Kim Heechul doing in your room?" Hayin asked, Yoona's eyes opened wide.

" huh? Kim Heechul?! He came to tell me that Heeshin is calling me." Yoona replied keeping her poker face.

" ah..ok..well, daughter.." Hayin said slowly as she came closer to her daughter.

" yes?" Yoona replied, her heart beated so fast.

" have you ever...tried to cheat on your husband?" Hayin asked.

" huh?! me?! no way !" Yoona turned to her.

" really? then watch this ." Hayin said madly and handed Yoona a CD.

" w..what's this? "Yoona asked,totally shocked.

" a video of you and Kim Heechul." Hayin replied.

" but..mom...are you sure?!..me?! and Kim Heechul?!" Yoona's heart beated faster and her legs started to shake.

" yes, do you want us to die poor or what?! why are you playing with fire?! Siwon is giving you his all !" Hayin yelled.

" Mom ! shh..please! someone might here you !"Yoona whispered with a nervous tone.

" if Siwon saw that...I don't know what would happen!" Hayin sighed as she sat on the bed.

" but..mom, please..tell me, who gave you that?!" Yoona asked.

" I found it next to your room's door, glad I saw it before Siwon or we'll be fired !" Hayin ginded.

"who did this?!" Yoona thought.

" look, stop playing around..and this Kim Heechul is such a jerk ! he has Seohyun already !" Hayin stood up.

"mom...don't include yourself please." Yoona said.

" WHAT? are you nut? " Hayin screamed.

" well, ok...ok..." Yoona tried to calme her mother.

" look, if i'll ever see you with him again then i'll go and talk to him." Hayin ended her speech madly and went out from the room, Yoona sat slowly on her bed Ih the CD in her hand, she immediatly phonecalled Heechul.

Heechul was in his room laying, his phone and rang and he saw Yoona on the screen, he replied.

" Hello?"

"Hi Heechul, we should meet for urgency !"

" why? is everything okay?"

" no, we really should meet !"

"but..well, where?"

" let's meet in the garden."

"garden?...ok"Heechul crossed and went to the garden.

 

Yoona was passing by and she found Heeshin in the hallway.

" ah..sorry mother, I was late." Yoona apologized.

" no ,it's okay, how about going together to massage?" Heeshin asked.

" hmm..not today, go with mom.." Yoona said.

" ah a brilliant idea !" Heeshin smiled.

" bye." Yoona said and went running downstairs.

 

Heechul was standing in the garden, Yoona walked to him.

" what's going on?" He asked with a questioning look.

" take this." Yoona gave him the CD.

"what is this?" Heechul wondered.

" it's a recorded video..of.." Yoona said and looked at his eyes.

" of what?!" Heechul asked.

" us..together.." Yoona continued, Heechul kept silent he looked at the CD.

" who..gave it to you?" He asked putting his head down.

" I..I found it next to the bedroom, glad Siwon or no one saw it."Yoona sighed.

"really?.."Heechul asked again, feeling completely upset.

" well, thanks god we haven't been caught." Yoona sighed.Heechul looked at Yoona and she was looking back at him.

He took a deep breath and looked around him but Yoona still stuck looking at his eyes, he looked at her once again and Yoona slowly stepped forward, He stepped backward and Yoona stopped, she felt he was really  trying to  ignore her, she stepped one more step closer and grabbed his shirt so he won't move backward.

" Yoona...please." He said in a low tone and looked around him.

" you're trying..hard to ignore me...aren't you?" Yoona asked slowly.

He moved his hand to her hand and tried to get it off of his shirt, Yoona looked at the way he grabbed her hand, he looked at her hand then moved his eyes up to her, the moment when he touched her hand made him alive again, she slowly grabbed his hand and put it on her cheek, he didn't know what to do but to stare at her shinning eyes.

" stop...Yoona.." He said as he moved his hand away.Yoona's eyes turned into a sad ones and his breath started to shorten.

" didn't you miss..me?" She asked softly right next to his face.He looked at her beautiful eyes with no replies.

"I know even if you did...you won't tell me.." Yoona continued.Looking at him in the eye ,he starred at her only 1 more second and moved his face to her and kissed her lips, Yoona nearly fell from the sudden attack but he caught her back and carried her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he kissed her and she kissed him back.

" I miss you.." He whispered between the kisses.

" I miss you more.." she replied.

They kissed for more seconds then he put her down on her back and came above.

" I love you.." She whispered, his face was right above hers, he kissed her lips hungrily and she replied.

" I..." He started as he moved away only 1cm from her lips.

"...miss you so much..my love.." He confessed and she kissed him.

" me too my love.." She replied.

" if we..exclude Seohyun and Siwon from our life we'll be happy." Yoona said, Heechul's experssion changed into an angry one, he stood up, Yoona slowly stood up with him.

" what's with you?" She asked.

" Yoona...please! don't hurt Seohyun !don't ever do anything bad to her!" He madly said.

" Heechul I don't understand ! why are you defending her?!" Yoona asked madly.

" Because...she desreves someone ..who loves her so much !" He replied.

" but it's not you,right?" Yoona asked with a low tone.

" Yoona...my heart belongs to only..you..I have to admit it." He replied.

"...you're my only one.." She said as she kissed his lips lightly.

" We won't start our thing again.." He said.

"what do you mean?" Yoona asked immediatly.

" Yoona..I'm going to get married soon.." He said.

" No Heechul ! impossible! We love each other,we need to run away." She said.

" run away?.." He took a deep breath.

" we'll live happily together..and have babies..that will look like us.." She smiled and rubbed his cheek.

" well,...let's wait for an ocasion and we'll...run away."He said.Yoona squealed happily and jumped on him while hugging him.

" OH MY GOD!! BABY YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY! "She squealed and hugged him so hard.

" Yoona..stop...please..now, go to your room or somewhere or we'll be caught." He said.

" sure!" She smiled happily and kissed his lips, she went away and waved to him, he smiled back and took a deep breath.