Episode 25

[ . Blind love . ]

Yoona went to the garden and sat alone there looking for how to heal her broken heart, Taeyoung came and sat in front of her.

" Are you..okay?" Taeyoung asked with a questioning look.

" huh?...yes,I'm okay..why?" Yoona replied and acted fine.

" well, you seem a little bit..upset, have Siwon done something?" Taeyoung asked again.

" no, nothing.." Yoona shook her head.

 

one week later , Seohyun was in her room preparing herself for her engagement party ,everyone was down in the hall dressing up classicly good, Yoona was wearing a red dress with a golden necklace ,tiying her head from behind, She was sitting along with the family in one rounded table.

" When will Seohyun come over?" Minho asked ,so anxious.

" here she is.." Heeshin said in an amazed voice.

Seohyun was coming in the hall locking her fiance's arm, wearin a light blue dress which covered her legs, Heechul who was next to her was wearing a black coat and his hair was flated on his head, he was keep his poker face while coming in with his fiance, Yoona was looking at them both pricelessly, she couldn't breathe seeing them together.

" Hey mom, Hey dad.." Seohyun said happily as they reached the table.

" Oh my God, daughter ! you look fablous !" Heeshin spoke amazed.

" and Heechul wow ! you look so handsome !" Siwon praised, Heechul smiled as a reply.

" so you guys, are you ready ? we can do the engagement speech now?" Henry asked.

" oh yes, I think we're ready right Heechul?" Seohyun asked as she was looking at him.

" yes, we're.." Heechul smiled softly.Yoona was starring at him endlessly while he was trying to ignore eye-contacts with her.

"everyone pay attention please! " Henry said from Seohyun and Heechul's table.

" now, the couple is going to give their speech." Henry smiled and went back to his place, everyone was silently listening.

" Well, Hello everyone..and thank you for coming.." Heechul started his speech,Yoona was looking at him, she didn't take her eyes off of him any second, her eyes were forming tears but she tried to ignore it.

" and thank you.." Heechul ended his speech and everyone clapped happily.Seohyun looked at Heechul and they hugged each other closely.

" woohoo! " Minho started fanboying over them.All of them were laughing happily except Yoona, Siwon noticed it and he turned to her.

" Honey, what's with you?" Siwon asked.

" huh?! me?! nothing,why?" Yoona replied immediatly.

" well, why aren't you clapping?" Siwon asked again.

"I have a headache.." Yoona lied as she touched her head.

" ah really? go and take some medicines !" Siwon worried.

" I'll go.." Yoona said as she stood up, she made her way to her room, she entered and slowly sat on her bed crying ,she couldn't handle seeing them anymore.

Heechul was dancing with Seohyun closely, both were looking at each others' eyes.

" Heechul.." Seohyun whispered.

" hm?"

" I love you so much.." She confessed.

" hehe.." He laughed.

" is it funny?" Seohyun asked shyly.

" no, I just like it.." Heechul said as he took a deep breath, he looked aside and found Yoona entering the hall, she looked at him then changed her sight and went to dance with Siwon.

The four of them were dancing, Yoona could see Heechul from Siwon's back, he moved his eyes and looked at he for a second, Yoona shamelessly stuck starring at him even though he was dancing with his fiance, he couldn't help it but looked at her ,she looked so beautiful.Eye-contacts were between them without blinking.

 

the party was about ending as people started leaving, the whole family were sitting together in the living room.

" so guys, now that the official party ended, how about having our small party?" Henry suggested.

" hehhe, why not?" Siwon laughed.

" Minho ! turn so music on!" Siwon said as Minho turned some spanish music, everyone stood up and danced happily ,except Yoona and Heechul who were the only sitting facing each other.

" won't you dance it's your party?" Yoona asked.

" I don't have a partner...Seohyun is dancing with her brother.." Heechul said.

" well, we can dance together if you want.." Yoona suggested awkwardly.

" ...." Heechul looked at her pricelessly then he stood up, Yoona stood up along with him and dragged him to the center, they started dancing slowly then they fasted the pace , Yoona started slowly smiling as they held hands and dance while turning together, she felt really happy with this small dance, he was busy looking at her beauty instead of smiling like her.

" oh Look Heechul is dancing with Yoona hehe.." Seohyun told Siwon who was dancing with her.

" oh hehe we just switched .." Siwon laughed.

" Hey man !" Siwon called, Heechul turned to him.

" take care of my wife, ok?" Siwon said jokingly, Heechul felt priceless ,he turned to Yoona and looked at her smiling happily.

 

The party ended and everyone went to sleep, Seohyun was holding Heechul's hands while walking upstairs ,she stopped and stock herself with the wall and dragged him closer.

" we're finally alone.." Seohyun said cutely.

" hehe...yes.." He replied while smiling to her.

" so, Heechul baby...is there anything you want to say?" Seohyun whispered.

" nothing..really...but there are many things I want to do.." He whispered back.

" hm? really? and what's it?" Seohyun asked happily, Heechul moved closer and kissed her ,Seohyun went in dreamlands.

 

Yoona was sleeping right next to Siwon, with her eyes opened, she barely could get any sleep because of them, she sighed and sat on her place, she looked at her right and found Siwon deeply in sleep.She decided to take a walk , she went downstairs and heard some laughing sound, she took a look and found Heechul with Seohyun laughing while exachanging kisses, she kept looking at them without her meaning, she could feel her heart break even more, Seohyun moved Heechul away.

" I have to sleep.." Seohyun said.

" now? isn't it too early?" Heechul asked.

" no, it's already late !" Seohyun smiled.

" well, goodnight.." Heechul said as he kisses he cheek.

" goodnight.." she said and went downstairs, Heechul was going upstairs ,he went so priceless when he found Yoona standing right in front of him.

" Yoona, what are you doing?" He asked in a low tone.

" I was just trying to breathe some fresh air.." She sighed.

" ah...well, goodnight I have to sleep.." He said and wanted to pass by but Yoona stopped him by catching his arm.He turned to her immediatly.

" what's with you?" He asked.

" congratulations.." She slowly said, he could feel the sad tone in her voice.

" ah..even though it's bit late but thanks.." He smiled.Yoona let go of his arm and he continued his way to his room while Yoona sat on the stairs feeling completely lost.