Episode 11

[ . Blind love . ]

everyone was partying together in the living room, Yoona was sitting closely to Siwon while he was holdin her waist.

" So How many babies you want ?" Taeyoung asked.

" emm...I don't know...it's up to Yoona " Siwon looked at his girlfriend.

" e...I think it's too early haha..so we'll wait and decide later" Yoona faked a smile.

" as you want." He said and kissed her cheek.

Heechul was looking at them feeling something breaking inside his heart, Seohyun looked at him.

" Heechul, want more Soju?" Seohyun asked.

" no , no thanks " Heechul smiled to her.

Heechul stood up and went out the living room,he wanted to walk alone, he was disturbed,Seohyun noticed him so she went and followed him.He sat on the stairs, Seohyun came slowly and sat next to him.

" Hi !" She smiled.

" ah Seohyun! since when you're here?" Heechul said shocked.

" just now, hehe..are you okay?" She asked nicely.

" yes, I'm..it's just I wanted to stay alone.." He said.

"ah...so that means..I have to go"She said embarrassingly.

" no, that's okay stay! " He said as he grabbed her hand, Seohyun looked slowly at his hand grabbing her hand,her heart skipped a beat, he moved his hand away fast.

" ...heh...so...hehe" Seohyun laughed shyly,Heechul smiled.

" How are studies? " He asked, changing the topic.

" nice..good..how is work?" She replied taking her breath back.

" nice..." He sighed.

" you seem..annoyed.." She slowly said and looked at him, Heechul turned to her slowly with his fierce eyes.

" Sorry..If i annoyed you.." She turned scared, he smiled slowly.

" Seohyun-ah..you're so innocent...Siwon is lucky to have a sister like you.." He confessed.

" thank you.."She smiled shyly.

Yoona was sitting so close to Siwon while everyone was chatting but she has been always silent, she whispered to him :" i need to use the bathroom" ,Siwon noded.

Yoona stood up and walked to the hall, when she arrived to the stairs she saw Heechul sitting with Seohyun alone together, she felt a strong pain on her chest ,she couldn't believe she'd be that mad seeing them together.She came to them.

" excuse me.." Yoona said in a low tone.Both Heechul and Seohyun stood up to let her pass ,she passed by them glarring at them like there's no tomorrow.Heechul felt his blood rushing when he saw her.

" well...Seohyun..I need to go home now, ok?" Heechul smiled.

" hm.." She noded.

" See ya later.." He said.

" sure " She waved.

Heechul went walkin downstairs ,he found Yoona next to the door.He walked slowly to her while checking around to be sure no one is here.

" wow.." She said.

" why wowing?" He smirked coming closer to her.

" can you tell me what do you like in that girl?" She said between her teeth.

" .." Heechul opened his eyes large, he never thought she can be jealous someday, he thought he was the only one.

" tell me...ha? I know you like innocent girls but this is just..."Yoona said madly.

" what's with you?"He asked in a low tone.

" Kim Heechul ,seriously...Seohyun is too bad for you...you just deserve someone better.." She said nervously.

" huh? she's just a friend after all.." He smiled.

" but she thinks about you more than a friend, she keeps talking about you and telling us how much she likes you ,seriously and you're like giving her more hope " She said madly again.

" Yoona, lower your voice !" He muttered.

" I won't !" She said loudly.

" shhh." He put his finger on , she took a deep breath and he slowly put his finger away.

" you're the most beautiful girl I saw in my life.." He whispered as he rubbed her cheek ,she closed her eyes feeling his smooth fingers, he loved seeing her like this, he smiled suddenly they heard heel knocks on the ground coming, they moved from each other fast and he went out the door while she acted like going upstairs, it was Heeshin who was coming, Yoona met her upstairs.

"Yoona, you should be in the party ! it's yours !" Heeshin claimed.

" yes, right " Yoona smiled and went up fast.

- one day passed-

Siwon was still sleeping on his place, Yoona entered to his room and opened the window, the sunray hit his face and he started opening his eyes, Yoona came and sat on his bed.

" Baby, you're here?" Siwon asked with a sleepy voice while trying to open his eyes.

" yes, wake up" She smiled brightly.

" aigoo.." He said while sitting on his bed.

" go and have your meal, we have to buy the wedding dress later." She said.

" ah yes, you're right, I wonder how will it look in you.."He wished.

" hehe..just wake up already.." She smiled seductively and went out of his room.

He smiled and woke up.

 

Heechul was drinking coffee at his house sitting on the sofa, he was watching TV then suddenly he got a phonecall, he saw on his display and found it was Yoona, he replied and sat straight.

" Yes.."

" Yes? do you think i'm your buddy or what? " She said.

" hehe...yes baby, what do you want?"

" hmm...nothing actually..just want to hear your voice.." She sighed.

" have some free time?"

" not really, you know the preparation for the wedding and things."

" ah yes, that's..true" He sighed, his facial expression changed into a sad one.

" lover, are you with me?" She asked.

" yes, i'm with you baby.."

" don't...go too much with Seohyun ,ok?" She said.

" heh.." He smiled soflty.

" why aren't you staying all nights here? why are you spending time there? are you meeting someone?" She asked.

" no ,it's just i want to get used to my house too huh.." He replied.

" well...what are you doing now?"

" talking to you.."

" what a troll, ok i need to cross now because i have to go to buy the wedding dress.."

" ok...see.. you later then.." He said.

" bye" She crossed and threw her phone on her bed, she sighed while laying at her bed.suddenly someone knocked her door.

" come in !" She said as she was sitting straight.

" daughter, we have to go now.." Heeshin said.

" sure, i'm ready.." She said as she grabbed her bag and went.

 

Seohyun was putting some make-up in her room , she looked at her phone and saw Heechul's number on her contact list, she took a deep breath and said " should i call him? no no Seohyun, don't be too obvious..but...it's not bad if i'll try.." , she swallowed and called him, she put the phone on her ear slowly, heechul replied.

" hello?"

" ah..Heechul...it's me Seohyun.."

" I know hehe..how have you been seohyun-ah?"

" fine..how about you?"

" fine ,thanks.."

" Heechul, are you free today?"

" hmm...not really, why?"

" I thought maybe we can meet "

" ah..not today, i'm so sorry seohyun but maybe another day, ok?"

" as you want...tell me when you're free."

" sure !"

" that's all, i need to cross now, bye"

" bye"

She crossed and sighed " what a bad luck."

- in the garden -

Chanyeol was cleaning as usual ,Minho came to him happily smiling.

" Good morning chanyeol !"

" ah Good morning!"

" you never get bored of cleaning?"Minho asked curiously.

" no, that's my job man !" Chanyeol smiled.

" haha..you really love your job, don't you?" Minho put his hand around him.

" Yes,I do.." Chanyeol smiled.

Yoona's car parked in the garden, she was there along with Heeshin, she went out holding her wedding stuffs, one of the maids came and helped her, Chanyeol was glaring at her endlessly, Minho noticed that.

" are you okay?" Minho asked.

" yes, I'm okay..w..why?" Chanyeol changed his sight suddenly.

" why were you glaring at Yoona?" Minho asked curiously.

" I..I wasn't.. "Chanyeol replied nervously.

" well ,I have to go now, bye" Minho smiled.

" bye." Chanyeol replied and continued glarring at her, he remembered what he saw and sighed.